Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Calls [Order of Black Hand]

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
The cowled man blinked slowly before he could answer the hooded man. He was then interrupted by an obnoxious child entering the grand doors which caused an awkward pause before he could move on.

"Who am I?"

His head tilted slightly upwards. The presence perched in the shadow was easily felt by the centuries old master.

"Now, now, dark child... don't be shy. Come out and join your siblings."

He returned his gaze to the first encounter once more.

"Time will come, time will go. Time shall reap, that time has sown. Time comes slowly, time goes fast. Time will linger, time outlasts. Time sees all, time knows best. Time remembers, time never forgets. Time will hide, time will reveal. Time will open, time will seal. Time brings hope, time brings fear. Time brings distance, time draws near. Time will help, time will hinder. Time will shine, time turns to cinder. We forget about time, yet it's all we would know. In time, there is everything, and time will show."

A half smirk grew from his obscured face; rays of light above him illuminating from the cracks of the ruins above.

"I am time. For twelve generations I have lived and seen empires rise and fall. What was once here molded the galaxies and races as you know them now. Here heroes and villains were forged. These halls you see are but a shadow of what it once was. A sanctuary. A place where the lost and fallen came to find a new life with purpose. All of you were chosen because you wanted to be. You chose to hear my call and heeded its message. The forsaken children... my dark children."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Rat Six"] @James Mathison

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Calen Derics"] | @[member="Genesis"] | @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Rat Six"] |

Vilox Pazela listened to the old man silently, listening to his riddles and deciphering them slowly. He ascertained that this man was old... Too old. Generations? How curious. Leaning his head to the left, he replied, "It takes some skill to give an answer to a question, without divulging any relevant or useful information." He turned away from Judas and began to circle around the room. His hood had been lowered sometime ago, so the people had come to answer the mans calling could see him for what he was in the public eye. "And who are you?" he asked aloud, to the others, his voice raspy.

Like a ghosts whisper.

Kayvaan Niveus

K
After hearing a strange and unfamiliar voice calling him to Vjun, the young man had hired a smuggler to take him there. The smuggler's ship was fast, they had arrived at Vjun in only four hours. ''You really want to go here?'' The smuggler asked. The young man only gave a nod as his answer and then proceeded to go to the hangar, where he had put away a couple of things he knew he needed if he wanted to stay alive on this planet. He had bought an face mask, to protect himself from the toxic air, and a cloak that could resist acids for long times. He put on both things and stepped out of the smuggler's ship. They had landed a couple kilometers away from a small structure, it would only take one or two hours to get to the structure. So the man started walking.

One hour later, he was near the structure which, upon closer inspection, turned out to be a castle. He didn't know what a castle was doing on such a planet, or how the acidic rain hadn't melted it into a big pile of rubble already, but he was eager to find out why that was. Finally reaching the castle he entered through the main entrance. It was dark inside, but that had no effect on him. Thanks to him being a Ruferalahuín, he was able to see perfectly in the dark. He started walking the way the Force had wanted him to. After a wile he came across a room in which a couple of people had assembled. He didn't come out into the room, he just stood a bit outside and watched. He wanted to know what this was about before he revealed himself.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Genesis"] @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] @[member="Rat Six"]

Judas

He watched the man pace around the room inquisitively.

"You wish to know my name, dark child?"

An echoing whisper filled the room as a wave of darkness clouded the great hall.

"I had many names. To the Mandalorians, I was 'Dha Buir', the 'Dark Father'. To the Je'daii, I was 'He who walks the planar gates'. To the Sith, I was 'Judas'. The Deep Core, I was 'Darth Iscariot'. Core worlds, 'Judas Escariot'. Far across the Colonies, I was the 'Diplomat'. To the people of the Inner Rim, Expansion Region, and the Mid Rim I was the 'Antediluvian'. And from the Outer Rim and beyond I was the 'Remnant'."

@Vilox Pazela @Calen Derics @Rat Six @James Mathison

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Calen Derics"] | @[member="Genesis"] | @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] |

"Many names Dark Father, many names indeed." Vilox Pazela came to a stop a few yards to his right, his focused on his side, with his head leaned to the right this time. After a minute or so of gazing upon the man's old, sullen features, he stretched both hands around as he turned to the amassed crowd of actual dark children, in comparison to himself and the man that he was close to.

"Alas, you have awakened to call all of those that know of the dark side, but do not serve the Lords of the Sith." Almost amusing, considering he was a Sith Lord, although they didn't know it. "So tell us, why have you called those belonging to darkness to your citadel?"

Turning back to Judas, he asked, "What is it you have to propose?"

Having felt the eyes of the man below on him, James decided it wouldn't hurt to make his presence known to everyone else. Simply stepping off the perch he was on, James dropped 20 meters to the ground and landed silently, in a crouched position, unharmed. A trick he'd learned from his master to survive unthinkable heights, he concentrated on his body landing on a bed of feathers, and to his understanding, the Force would seemingly create such an effect beneath the feet of the user. James stood and walked into the light so that he would be in full view of everyone. He simply nodded towards the tall man who saw him through the darkness. His skin immediately raised with goose-bumps as he looked over the group. The dark figure with pale skin was the cause, James had always been able to sniff evil out even as a child. He kept one eye on that man, and the other quietly on the tall, ancient man. Standing now between both groups, James felt like this was some sort of stand-off, but he was at ease with it as a whole, save for the pale-face.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"] @Calen Derics @Genesis @Lansing Avalius Talus @Rat Six

Calen Derics

C
Since clearly I was ignored by the man who spoke of 'generations' I opted to listen. Even though, I had only spoke two words, I was already getting bad looks. I simply bowed my head and listened as the men talked. I could feel as others started to join, even those of weird animistic features. I kept my head down, and waited for my turn to speak.

Judas

His gaze turned to the audience.

"What stands before you is a place of knowledge and mystery. In cycles of generations, the Order of the Black Hand was given to those whose curiosities took them in a journey of self discovery. What I offer to my children is simply to listen and learn. The citadel houses centuries of archived data from not only holocrons, but a library of ancient artefacts to aid those who wish to have a deeper understanding of the Dark Arts. Given that most of you already have a natural attunement to the Force, to understand it in all its aspects is much more complex than it seems. Many believe in the illusion that there are guidelines and principles to follow so that one can improve their connection to the Force. What you have done and know is a mere fragment of what your true potential could be. The Je'daii and the Sith had two extremes that outweighed each other, but if one were to reach the equilibrium of these two great civilization one can harness a power far beyond any of them. You can make this choice here and now. Or remain blind and ignorant. You are free to leave as you please."

@Vilox Pazela @Calen Derics @Rat Six @James Mathison

The cloaked figured ignored Rat earlier comment, and begin addressing the rest of the people that he had gathered here. Rat tried his best to decipher what the old cloaked figure was saying, but found it more difficult than the others might have due to his lack of a proper education. He did however understood one thing that the mysterious old figure was trying to get at. And that was he was old. Very old. Looking around the room Rat noticed the seriousness in everyone's faces, and avoided cracking a joke about the man's age. And started to take this situation more seriously.

Rat started to feel albeit more comfortable around the group of people that was gathered here and started to walk over to them.
That was when another figured seamlessly popped out of nowhere between Rat and the Dark father, and instinctively Rat almost pulled out his blaster pistol, but quickly fought the urge to do so when the Dark Father didn't try to do anything to the new figure. Instead Rat just slowly eased his hand off his blaster holster and politely nodded his head to the newcomer and listened as the Dark Father and the man next to him finished speaking.

James decided to take a 'leap of faith' and stepped towards the man, knelt before him, head bowed and hands on the ground. Compelled by the Force to follow the path laid before him. His training would be complete after all this time. He felt at peace with this man, the wisdom he held would carry him through the stars.

I wish to learn your ways, Ancient One.
@[member="Judas"]

Old Man

O
From space the Old man was once again in a bit of trouble. It wasn't often he flew alone... or at least in a ship of his own, normally he would rely on public transport and the occasional smuggler for hard to reach places. He didn't much care for flying. But that didn't matter. As luck would have it, his ship was in bit of a mess... and on fire... and crashing to the deadly planet of Vjun.

No bigy.

He hadn't heard the message of the Black Hand, probably anyway, he was not to public or even private knowledge force sensitive. At the very least he hadn't bothered messing around with it because he felt his life would become boring with god like powers. Much more fun free styling and just making it by the skin of your teeth. He was an odd sort of man, who saved people only because there was a thrill in doing so... but would just as easily leave them to rot in the gutters. His game was a game of chance, and if chance would have you in his path while in danger your one of the luckiest people around, unless that danger hides until the Walking Man runs by, if ever did the Walking Man run. What's the point in running if it only leads you to death? Be exhilarated, but be so leisurely. That was his unspoken code.

At any rate he was kind of falling. So he fell willingly, but fell so in such a way as to hopefully survive the jostling of a crash landing. He was a falling star upon the desolate world, and came within 50 yards of the assemblage before this "Dark Father". If any of the dark siders payed attention at all, they would wait a good several minutes staring into the jungle as he stumbled his way towards the only structure he could see... at all. When finally through the messy flora, he nearly fell flat on his face thanks to a root, but he caught himself, and upon looking up, he waved a raised hand and smirked a bit.

"Hi. It would appear I had a slight fall. What is all this?" Not moving from his position he gestured everything by shaking his other hand in every which direction.

| @[member="Judas"] |

"I came to learn more about the dark side; and to discover those aligned to it, like myself, who were not members of the Sith Order." Vilox Pazela nodded his head and said, "I will join this Order of Black Hand to continue my... discoveries, alongside you all." He turned to watch the others. He fell silent when the mysterious Old Man dropped in. Now he was silently observing each of them, to ascertain who they were.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Come my children....

Those words had echoed in Salina's mind as she slept. Waking from sleep she sat up from the bed she was in and gasped. It had felt like something ancient and dark had slithered it's way into her dreams and spoke. Given how she felt from it that would not surprise her if it were the case. She took a few deep breaths, even petting her sleeping serpent amphistaff Xira that slept in front of her before feeling something dark calling to her again.

You have been chosen...

Chosen? What great power would have chosen here? Why? All these questions and yet she knew, with her great power to see into the future, could not help her given that she could not see her own. Her hands gripped the sheets of her bed before she finally stood and readied herself. She would get to the bottom of this one way or another. After she was ready and left, preparing a shuttle off of Courascant and to wherever the source of what called her was, Salina stood silently with her hood covering her pale blue blind eyes. Her amphistaff was now a walking stick that she used for help before some had offered her help. She thanked them before the shuttle took off.

From one planet to another the ship dock and left before only Salina was left, going all the way to where the voice was. Whether it was due to her memories or the voice itself still calling, it kept repeating in her mind like an unending song. When she arrived and left the shuttle the first thing Salina could see with her force sensitive eyes was the dark power hanging over the entire place. Like clouds of smog it hung all about and blackened everything. She could tell the source was the old ruins not too far head. Needing to find the source she walked towards it's entrance, eventually finding the others. All of their force auras she could see before looking towards the one with the greatest power among them.

"I am here." she simply said, keeping her hood over her eyes and her staff in hand. "Why did you call me?"

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Old Man"] @Vilox Pazela @Calen Derics @Rat Six @Kayvaan Niveus @Calen Derics @Genesis @Lansing Avalius Talus

Flying in an Eta-Axis 2 Interceptor, that was jet black with some grey on the wings. I landed my ship down on Vjun. I had heard a call from a man who had knowledge that surpassed my own. I had been on both sides of the coin, and even stayed on the very edge. Yet now, I was once again considered a Dark Jedi. Now that I have left the Templars, Jedi, and the Sith behind me. I was moving onto something else. Wearing my Rune armor, I grabbed my helmet that sat in the open spot of the console next to the seat. Placing it upon my head, The light blue HUD came on. Flickering to life, as well as in the dimness of the cockpit, lit up from the "eyes" that were on the helmet. The look of the eyes were not human. Having four icy blue glowing slits, some may think that it was a sign of death.

The hatch opened up to allow me to stand. Taking to my R2 unit, "Stay here, only move if necessary." I looked around as the acidic rain fell to pelt on my white armor. Though, if I were to stand out here a thousand years, it would still not degrade like these buildings have. Pulling up my hood, Black with grey outlines at the current moment, I began to walk forwards. Into the Citadel where others had already met. Seeing all different kinds of people, even what looked to be a few children, I smiled under my helm. In the darkness of the room I could still see quite clearly. With the light of my "eyes" it gave way to some better sight in the dark.

With people starting to come forwards and kneel down before this Lord, I smiled. I was not one to kneel, and had only done so once. I vowed myself never again to do so, but as this man was clearly more powerful than I. I opted for a small bow. "I, Darren Shaw, or Darth Solrune, have come to this Dark calling of note. I shall choose to stay." I offered my Darth title that I had taken, remembering how I had used it against my own friend. Now that he is long gone and 2 meters deep. I moved on.

Old Man

O
The old man cleared his throat. "Anyone?"

He decided his arms were getting tired so he put them into his trench coat, and started to circle the group slowly, with watchful eyes in every which direction.

Calen Derics

C
With more people now coming into the room. One stood out. Acting as though he were one of higher stature than others. Dressed in white armor, he clearly was one who would stand out from others. He told himself as Darren Shaw, or also known as Darth Solrune. He had once held the title, and there by meant that he was a Master. Clearly the Dark Father had chosen people who were well known and very powerful, but still, I wondered why he had chosen me. A child of only 14 I had to ask. "Dark Father, May I ask why you have chosen some of us? We are comparably weaker than you, and probably would never amount to power as such as yourself. Only to teach us in the Dark arts? I believe that there is more that meets they eye O' great one."
@[member="Judas"]

James turned on one knee to the newcomers, the hair on the back of his neck stood again when the dark figure spoke, and the few newcomers set off a signal in the depths of his mind that would've made him grab for his weapons but in the presence of such a being as the one standing at his back, James was at ease. He made eye contact with the dark one [@[member="Vilox Pazela"]] He nodded at the man, James understood the reasons for this gathering, and the man in black seemed to as well. He thought hard about the rest of the group, his thoughts, to a more powerful user, may have projected, These people, from the farthest reaches of the galaxy, have all been chosen by this 'man' behind me. They all seem so powerful, but why me, with so little knowledge of the Force and its mysteries. How could I be usefull to this being who did not look to need anyone's help.

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Rat Six"] @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"]

Old Man

O
"Did I die in that crash? Am I a ghost now?" He was sitting on a rock now. "And are all of you a hive mind or something? You're all the same! 'Oh no," He made his voice really high and squeeky, "You all, are so very powerful. But woe is me, for I am but a child. What does he want with a weakling like me! Oh woe is me!" He mocked them all (except the Masters of course). He mocked them even more by imitating their gestures in huge exaggeration.

"I know I'm an observer but this is just getting ridiculous, are all of you so blind as to not be able to determine his motive? If all of you are this stupid it's quite obvious, he's using you and your dark inclinations as a way of persuading you to worship him! Classic God complex, preying on the weak minded. But then," He re-remembered the Masters, "Hmm, that's odd. Masters are very odd. Does this mighty god need a helping hand? A few nannies to take care of the kiddies? Oh of course, you sir are even older than me, we all are but children to you I presume, judging from the others comments. Surely they must all be sent here by a mass-media message through the force intended to appear as a personal summoning, clever. Guess I'm not the old man here, but rather simply the walking one who doesn't dare catch up with all of you sprinters, rushing off to your deaths. Funny how someone like you can live to be so long, you must be hundreds of miles past death." He laughed a bit.

"Perhaps in your past you were running so fast you learned how to run faster than death. But you'll learn, like all the others, that you can never out pace death, and he'll always catch up. No matter what." He might have offended a few people in his talks, if he was even alive that as this point with his total lack of recognition he was beginning to ponder, but all that didn't matter. Force user or no, he'd always find a way. It was his specialty.

Judas

The ancient one's gaze fell upon the old man with his sudden incoherent outburst. He sensed his impatience just as he did everyone else's. It was true their ignorance was within reason but he had addressed it quite clearly before that they were all summoned here because they chose to be. From the floor crept a slithering dark purple energy towards the old man and with a flick of a viper's kiss he was entangled in its grip ferociously lifting him off the ground. With the will of the Force the old man's whole body was crushed as if the laws of physics were defied. It was as though the pressure of gravity was invoked from all directions feeding through his mental mortal coil and ramblings. Judas slowly folded his hands behind him and paced around the old man.

"So many questions with answers already given. Why I chose all of you? I did; and didn't. You acted and heeded my call. You made your appearances here today at your own accord. This shows you came here with a reason you already knew. Each and every one of you have your unique purposes. You felt compelled to find the answer here."

He turned to the old man with sudden bright glaring eyes as if conjuring something through the Force making his voice whisper with a thousand echoing voices."

"The Lost."

His shimmering gaze turned to the woman next.

"The Prophet."

The white hooded one that was perched above beforehand.

"The Assassin."

His blazing glare turns to Darren.

"The Veteran."

Glowing eyes look to Calen.

"The Immortal."

To Rat.

"The Heartless."

Then to Kayvaan.

"The Curious."

And finally his gaze fell upon the man closest to him. A brief pause was given before he continued.

"....The Betrayer."

His eyes dimmed and closed softly before pacing back to where he stood in the beginning among the hooded acolytes. At that very moment, the old man was released from his levitated state, allowing him to fall back to the ground with a thud. Judas turned back to meet the audience once more.

@Calen Derics @Darren Shaw @Salina Aviner @Rat Six @Kayvaan Niveus @[member="Old Man"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

The man in Long white hair. An even brighter shade of mine, and a mix of grey. With a Natural feeling inside of me to call him Dark Father. However, I resisted. Last time that I had joined a group like this, I ended up calling my Master "Dark Mother" And from that I became tormented for a time. The man listed who we were. The old man as lost, The blind woman was the Prophet, Clearly the hooded man as the assassin, myself as the Veteran, The young boy as Immortal, The man who looked to be a rat as heartless, a cat human hybrid as curious, and then last of all the master with "predatory eyes" as the betrayer.

I could have understood some of them. Mainly the ones up to the young boy who hid his face. Immortal. I wonder what made him the way he was. other than how his eyes seemed to glow differently, He looked like a normal boy that had a hard life. I felt like taking him under my wing, but decided not to. Looking up to the "Dark Father" I nodded. He was true about me being a Veteran. I had fought with the Sith and Jedi so many times, I got sick of it. ANd to only form up with the Templars for what seemed like a long time. And now I was back at my roots as a Dark Jedi.

I had nothing to say, just looking around at each of the people. As a habit of mine, I could see ways that I could get past a few of them. Breaking their bones, using blindness as an advantage for me, and even thinking of simply strangling the child, though, I doubt that I could ever get my hands on him. What stopped me was the two masters. I had never seen any of them. And their weakness not known to me. and wondering, if we were to fight, who would win.

@[member="Judas"], @[member="Old Man"], @James Mathison, @[member="Salina Aviner"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Rat Six"], @[member="Kayvaan Niveus"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom