Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Calls [Order of Black Hand]

@[member="stardust"]

"Well welcome to the family Star. "Rat stated happily. Before grabbing her hand and leading her over to @[member="James Mathison "]and @[member="Stray"] location . "This is our brothers James Mathinson and Stray. "Rat introduced Stardust to her new brothers, before pointing his index finger over to @ Stray. "Stray may doesn't talk much, but when does open that trap of his. Just be prepare to have your mind completely blown open, as if you have just heard the voice of a beautiful angel uttering the words of a sweet love poem on warm summer night. "Rat spoke to Stray in order to give the boy some kind of encouragement to speak to Stardust. Rat was hoping to get a some kind of response from the young man. Be it negative or positive, Rat just wanted to young man to start feeling comfortable around his new family. But. Rat was no fool, he knew Stray would probably just shut himself down. And kept things to a bare minimum, socially.

Rat than pointed over to James and said . "And this is the guy who we was planning on putting a bell on, one of these days. No seriously the 'dude' floats like a ghost and it creeps me the florg out whenever he pops up the way he does." Rat eyes than widen albeit to imitate a scared or frightful expression. "Like a ghost or some kind of spectral spirit. That haunts these ruins. "Rat joked about James awesome stealth capabilities. Truly James was a very capable person in his field of work." But really these guys are cool people. "Rat finished his ramblings about James and Stray.

Stray smiled, not just a shy smile or a fake one, but a true smile. " Thank you Rat.. Never have i heard someone say such kind words" he said @[member="Rat Six"]

Rat let out a soft chuckle, after @[member="Stray"] finished speaking. "Don't mention it Stray. I'm just happy to see a smile go across that face of yours. "Rat than tilted his head albeit, as he took a better look at Stray's face. Noticing that Stray had a breathtaking smile. "You have a nice smile Stray ,you should try to smile albeit more often. They say pouting and frowning could cause you to age faster, and believe me your only 'young' once." Well except for Rat case, due to an experiment gone horribly wrong Rat will always look like a six year child. Or have the body of one at less.

Rat than heard what @[member="stardust"] have to say about Stray's voice. "Ho, ho Stray! You turning into quiet the ladies man. First Salina and now Star, pretty soon all the girls in the galaxy are going to start flocking here just to hear your angelic voice. And see that breathtaking smile of yours. " Rat gave more praise to Stray noticing that the small boy had slowly started to show signs of being comfortable around them.

James walked past the group, up to a wall, a glance up gave way to a path to the hole he had crawled through. Like an arachnid, James scaled the wall and was gone through the hole. He sat just inside the opening, watching the rain sizzle off the surrounding ruins. He removed his gear, left it behind him, and leaned back against the internal wall. He felt relaxed and comfortable.

Stray continued to smile " thanks again" he said " i thought i would never know what kind words where. untill i meet you guys " he said still smiling. @[member="Rat Six"]

Stray quickly stepped away from her " please, just don't touch me " he said his voice shaking a little @[member="stardust"]

Rat noticed James slink away from the group and leaned over to a nearby wall. Than Rat looked back at Stray as the boy finished speaking to him ."Once again. Do not mention, or else I might just loose my nickname as the 'heartless' one. "Rat said sarcastically to Stray. Before looking back over to James position and noticing that the young man had simply vanish into thin air." See and this is why we need to put a bell around James's neck. So he could stop surprising people like that. "Rat joked again, before a loud yawn forced it's way passed Rat's mouth, making the young man started to grow tired. "Forgive me, Stray and Stardust but If you don't it's time for me to take a little nap. I'll see you guys later . "Rat said as he quickly turn around while waving his hand, before walking away to his room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom