Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Hand Rebellion of Ancient Eye Hold of Winter

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Allies: The Dark Hand, [member="Stardust Bloodstone"],
Enemies: The Ancient eye, [member="Salij-Nekt"],
Gear:
Silens cursor (armor)
Revan's Lightsaber

The orange eyes surrounded by black glanced at the ship that passed over by. The woman frond knowing that her mark would be a shared on the glory. Still yet the turn of events could possibly work in her favour. Her wings folded in around her chest as she let herself drop down before they opened once more and her body turning up right. As she came in fast towards the roof she would land absolutely silently Both black wings folded behind her as she used the momentum to sprint towards a solider shooting down at the person down below. As she got close Teresa jumped planting both feet onto the mans back and rode his body down to the ground where the green twi'lek woman was. "You're interfering in my plans dear. I did not request your aid..." She said callously.

The woman looked towards the door that had been sealed likely since the alarms went off. It looked thick and heavy something she'd not be able to cut through. It was likely the creators of the outpost had force users in mind. "But since you are here, I might as well make use of you. Help me rip this door open." Her hand would flick to the side flinging the body out the way of her feet. without hesitation her hands would snap back clinging to one half of the door with the force and began to pull.

Location- with [member="Darth Pellax"]
Allies-dark hand
Enemies-ancient eye

The soldier was shooting at a unstoppable force, a few soldiers were hit but got up again as they started back for the group, they took cover as she saw her ally flying past and grabbing the guy and ....that was amazing, she chuckled and stood as she walked over to her and stepped passed her looking at the door as she chuckled

12 of us versus a army, we are stronger then them

She said and glanced over to her ally as she frowned behind her helmet, she looked forward and stepped forward as she held her hands up as she gripped the doors ans started pulling hard on them that creaking and groaning being heard as she laughed

watch your tongue, we both are allies here, now then lets take this place and show them our power

Allies: Ancient Eye and Shrouded Republic
Enemies: Dark hand

Salij-Nekt help his position at the outpost. Something was coming, he knew this feeling he had. Something with power. With the Anubian were several others, as well as a small force of Ancient Eye soldiers. "They are coming...ready yourselves! For we shall die, with the honor of Anubians!" Some soldiers were a bit confused, but the few Anubians with Salij roared at the top of their lungs. "They shall know fear! They shall see strength!" They all roared again. "And they shall know pain!"

[member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Darth Pellax"]

Allies: [member="Formorta"] | [member="Salij-Nekt"] | [member="Darth Tacitus"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Pellax"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]
Goal: Hope for the best?
Loadout:
Chasis Slot: Tazi Helmet Slot: Tazi
Cloak Slot: Phantasm Greave Slot Tazi
Pauldron Slot: Tazi Foot Slot: Tazi
Melee: Cruciatus Overcoat: None
Hand-to-Hand Weapon: Vambrace
Rifle Slot: DEMP Sidearm Slot: Pistolas
Misc: None

Puffs of smoke raised in the collapsing citadel, the entire city brought into that cascade of panic. He loved it. Not because it was chaos sheer and true. But the panic that came with it, the fear galvanized him, the worry of children dying in parent's arms was breathtaking and of course, the mass of war crimes that would go unnoticed was simply an icing on the cake. So many people started wars with good intentions, always ignoring the seedy underbelly of it all. He wondered if this lot picked up on it, the sheer chaos and hell they caused. 'My soldiers would never do that.' He guaranteed the more naive ones thought, thinking everything was under their control. But nature was more like a reptile than anything else. You can't tame it. You can feed it. You can't control it. You can feed it. And you sure as hell can't tell it what to do. Only, feed it.

But at the root of it all, they didn't see it and he doubted they would accept it even if it confronted them with its forked tongue and slit eyes.

He strolled along the main roads, there weren't any ships in the sky from what he could tell, and strutted his stuff, heading to a nearby outpost to start gathering soldiers for an immediate evacuation. Better to minimise the losses and have the soldier's as his 'saviour' and at his beck and call than to aid in the bloodshed for some petty attrition. 'We will make them earn every inch!' A general might say, but he would happily let the enemy roll him over for a more immediate, and far more, advantageous opportunity to present itself. And this fight? IT was far from advantageous. Either the Comms were down or no one cared enough to respond to him. The high-ups he hadn't seen in an eternity, Mythos merely crowned himself a god-like all force users than vanished, Tacitus he had merely heard the name as opposed to meet, and then there was... Well, that was it really. He dared not ordain himself king of a crumbling empire, and the only people he knew outside of that was Salij and Dan, and they sure as hell didn't seem all that high up on the rung.

In the distance, an odd amalgamation of noise was heard, a mixture of defiance, determination and just a touch of sass. He turned the corner on a heel, an unnatural movement as he caught a glimpse at the amalgamation that had formed in front of him. a buxom lass with wing's that could put the night to shame stood, complaining and scratching at a door as if never hearing of explosives. Around her, a group of men, guns readied and in some serious attire. And finally, twin tails hanged over shoulder's, a body mixed in more scars than sense, and that familiar hint of green hue and overly confident tone that ran through her like a mother that knows all about vaccines. He took a few steps forward, in a hand, a bottle of Space Jack Daniels. In another, a sword, and in imaginary hands, a bottle of liquid swagger that he downed like a poisoned rat.

His presence was wrapped in darkness, more Dark Side force powers than he had any right to have, that single tip of translucent darkness wrapping around and coiling around his neck like he had become a force nexus all of his own began its approach. He stood next to a towering scraper, arms crossed, close enough for his laced sarcasm to hit Stardust in the back of the head, yet far enough away that when they all turned and decided Sarcasm was enough and place a hundred sluggers, grenades and fire in his place, he could get out of the way.

"Oh come now Stardust." He chuckled, bemused at the confidence. He simply had to draw her and the other thirteen or however many away, giving Salij and the men ample time to either supports him or run away. "An Army? Really? Yes, I am sure behind that insignificant outpost a wave of aircraft, tanks and men lined to the teeth with more guns than sense are simply waiting to blow you to pieces." He continued an idle roll of the head, a dozen cracks in the neck as he looked at her. "Of course. It look's like you and your crew know a little bit about more guns than sense." He sized them up again, a massive arsenal was at their disposal, more than Thraxis would prepare, but he wasn't exactly known as the most prepared for anything in his life. "I mean. You currently sit there, trying to tear down a door when..." His attention drawn to Miss Universe, an idle roll of the hand before looking to one of the Soldier's belts. "If I am correct. Thermal Charges. So cool off with the showmanship darling." He continued, peeling himself from the wall and looking them over. "Oh, but you may have forgotten me. I don't tend to hold in people's minds without a series of pots and pans accompanying me."He continued, smashing the Space Jack Daniel's against the wall and tossing it behind him, glass shattered and rolled on the floor, his hand rolling to his back, the loose strap peeling and falling to the floor as he raised his DEMP in a single hand callously mocking the overbearing numbers. "Thraxis. An apparent member of The Ancient Evil and alas..." He scratched his head with the back of the blade, phirik rubbing against phrik in an ungodly grating, "I've gotta save whoever is in their from this crumbling empire." He rolled his eyes unamused, "So... You can either let them go. Or I will have to do the Momba with the dozen of you." His tone had become grating, his natural granite like inflexion filling his voice and the sarcasm laced with a measure of sober determination. He may not win this fight, but he can at least save a few soldiers and make them his meatshield, as opposed to bodies to be scattered to this cosmic slaughter.

Allies: The Dark Hand, their allies

Enemies: The Ancient Eye, their allies
Objective: Dogfight

Listening idly to the threats and insults hurled by the lupine, Vulpesen simply clicked on a comlink and mumbled to his men, speaking softly in veran. He was aware that the action would go noticed, but he was a commander, of course he had things to say. And at least he wasn't rude enough to try and interrupt the Warden. "[We've been found. Get here and make sure no one else crashes our party.]" It may not have been an army, but a few squads of Royal guards might come in handy.

Given the long winded explanation of Ra's crimes and punishments, there was ample time for the simple message. Then as [member="Rath Exigo"]'s attention turned to the Valde, Vulpesen straightened his back and smiled politely, though the expression was hidden behind his mask. "Now is that any way to speak to a lady?" He wouldn't deny or defend Ra. It was true, at least the part about betrayal. But he understood disloyalty to evil, so he personally wouldn't hold it against her. "Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso, Valde of Veradune and the Vitae Security Forces, displeasure to meet you Warden Exigo." He offered the slightest bow and started to pace before the Anubian.

He felt the power rippling in the air, the way the darkside cloaked around this one. he was preparing something. Focusing inward, Vulpesen called the force to himself as well. Far more subtle, Vulpesen drew on the power which he had dedicated his life to, allowing it to flow through him like a river. The light, and the dark. "Miss Ra has hired me, sir. I commend your efforts against the empire and cannibals, both wretched filth. I'll show you what mercy i can, but I'll not allow that mercy to cause failure. I'm sure you understand." Taking in a deep breath as more power flowed into his body, he slipped his saberstaff from his robes and held it calmly in his hands, for the moment, unlit. Maybe his name was forgotten, lost to annals of history. Maybe the name of the shadow fox no longer caused pause for enemies of good. Indeed, Vulpesen had been off the battlefield for a while. But war defined him. He had not lounged in seclusion, he had trained every moment he could. He had learned, he had studied, and he had pushed himself in Veradune's treacherous wilds. Maybe war had forgotten him. He had not forgotten it.

Objective: Escape alive
Enemies: TAE, their allies and [member="Rath Exigo"]
Allies: TDH, their allies
Companion: [member="Vulpesen"]

5pZE4uc.png

The former sith lord and Lord of Whisper listened to the abuse the Warden threw at her.

"Sometimes there is a need to sacrifice for the greater good."

It was all she said in reply to his words. There was nothing Ra could do to sway him away from his opinion and views on things. They were here to finish what was started and get away.

Her communication went off when her order was received and the sarcophagi released. The one special one had a specific location set for it and after just a few moments longer it was let go. It would come down in the region of where [member="Darth Pellax"], [member="Stardust Bloodstone"], [member="Thraxis"] and [member="Salij-Nekt"] were all located. That region would have a good location for whatever was inside to come out when it was awakened.

"Let's get to the rendezvous point."

The Force flowed from both Rath and Vulps, taking a hold of it now herself. It felt like heat flowing through her veins. After so long not using the Force, Ra enjoyed the sensation of it again.

"You're not a match for two of us, Rath. Let us go, live another day or die where you stand."

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Objective: Electronic warfare
Allies: Dark Hand [member="Darth Pellax"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]
Enemies: Ancient Eye [member="Salij-Nekt"] [member="Thraxis"]

A deceptively simple code injection to attempt making, and the other people inside the outpost were so busy scrambling for its defense failed to notice any changes in the source code within the mainframe, even less that there is a logic bomb being planted within the powerplant management software that relied on whether weapons were being fired. Thank the heavens that the hardpoints in the enemy defense grid haven't actually started firing, she thought, while she was busy completing the injection within the powerplant management system. Either way, even if she ended up introducing a bug in the power plant's management system, it would still be likely to force issues for the enemy, regardless of what they would be. Poor Ancient Eye forces: they have no idea whatsoever as to what would await them, once the code would be finished compiling. Thank goodness that the compiler would stop if there are major logic-related bugs into the code, in which case the compiler would stop compiling the code as soon as the logic bug is found. Thus far the compiler reported no significant problems as far as the compiling of the new code containing the logic bomb is concerned... yet. For the time being, she would relay her status to Brittany over encrypted comms.

"Brittany, this is Hetzel: the enemy is definitely putting too much faith on their forces in the field. The computer trap is set: as soon as they are firing the defense grid's weapons, the self-destruct sequence for its powerplant shall activate"

"The trick now is getting the defense grid weapons to fire. Of course I'd prefer them to open fire using grid weapons, but if you can slice into their fire control stuff..."

"The problem with slicing into the fire control computers is that making them lose control by slicing means is not going to work because fire control is ensured by gunners manning the hardpoints and they can easily override any automated fire control issues"

M8NGT4h.png
Attn: [member="Ra'a'mah"] | [member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Formorta"]
  • Windshear Keep
    Winter, Shrouded Republic

The lupine creature's eyebrows lifted for a moment, while Ra's bodyguard introduced himself. "This is not a lady. It is a vile, treasonous creature that would betray her country for personal gain," he responded. "It gets no respect from me, for it has failed to earn it," the Warden said, slowly pacing in the opposite direction, circling his opponent. "You, on the other hand, seem like an honorable adversary," Exigo said, nodding his head. "Die with honor, warrior. May the gods grant you safe passage into the paradise beyond."

Turning his head once more to gaze at the vile traitor in front of him, he sighed, disgust plainly visible on his face. "It amuses me how arrogant you are and how quick to throw around the threat of death, vermin. Such petty, childish things as fear of death, carry no meaning with me. I am willing to die for my beliefs, traitor. As is every Warden on this moon, as is every Wolfguard. As is Darth Tacitus, himself."

"You do not get to lecture me about sacrifice, or the greater good. The only thing you serve, is your personal interest, your greed, your lust for power. I now believe you are completely incapable of grasping the very concept of a higher cause. You, Ra'a'mah, failed Sith and vile traitor, are the antithesis of everything that the Shrouded Republic stands for. You have no honor, no integrity and no loyalty whatsoever. It shall bring me great satisfaction to deliver onto you the punishment which you deserve," the Anubian said, his tone acidic and derrogatory.

"I will not be the one dieing here, today," he said, just as the door burst open, letting two more Wardens in, while two squads of Ultranauts and one squad of Wolfguards were taking position in the corridor beyond. The Darkside currents that had been gathering around him, burst forward from his suddenly extended hand, personified in the form of bolts of lightning that were shaped by the Warden's strength and mastery over the technique.

M8NGT4h.png

Allies: The Dark Hand, their allies
Enemies: The Ancient Eye, their allies
Objective: Dogfight

He could hear the buzz of chatter in his comlink as his men reported in. A squad was getting closer, and he guessed he had about a minute before a group of Veran Guards burst in the door to attack from behind. "Get back." As he spoke, Vulpesen opened a hand, calling a canister from his coat. With a flick, he popped the pin off the smoke grenade and reopened his hand. The room would be filled with a cracking sound as the canister shot from his palm, breaking the sound barrier in an instant and leaving a thin wisp of purple smoke on its way to embed itself into the chest plate of one of the wolf guards. Assuming he survived the impact, that particular fellow would be dealing with some time in a hospital.

It wouldn't take long for the Zorren's plot to become noticeable as purple smoke started to rise up in an attempt to fill the warden's half of the room. Rhak Skuri concentrate was one of Vulpesen's favorite tools. Non-lethal by itself, but devastating to his enemies. A single inhale of the chemical could incite horrible hallucinations, bringing to sight the most horrid nightmares of one's inner psyche. Why would he have to fight the warden and his men if he could get them to fight each other?

As for the Lightning, Vulpesen's feet carried him directly into its path where he would dip his head in an effort to protect his face. He could feel its tingle faintly through his coat, but the effect was minimal. He could thank his tarentatek underlay for that. Years of war, fighting for the Jedi, and the sith. He knew his place. It was fighting people like this, people who relied on the force to be their weapons. And once he found his place, he had done everything he could to to perfect his arts. Vulpesen had turned himself into a weapon against the fallen.

[member="Rath Exigo"]

​Location: The first tower of Windshear Keep
​Allies: The Dark Hand
Enemies: [member="Darth Tacitus"]
​Objective: Sneak through Windshear Keep

A bead of sweat bled from Adron's temple as he stood in the shadows of Windshear keep, his eyes locked on the patrol that was passing him by. The Ultranaut patrols were not unreasonably frequent, however each time a patrol slid by, Adron chose to remain in the shadows. He had already wrapped himself in a cloak of The Force, making him invisible to the naked eye as well as those able to sense other beings through the Force. Of course he could easily move by the men without taking to the shadowy corners and ruts of the building, but it would require more focus and more stamina that he was not yet prepared to expend. The soft clapping of boots marching down the hall came to an end as it faded into the background of racket that was the first tower. Glancing down at one of the Lightsaber's hanging from his waist, he smiled a bit. Kei, the crystal in the weapon was helping Adron to focus on the task at hand. It made him calmer than normal, and he was thankful for that.

​With the guard gone, he took to the main hall once again, relying on his senses and what little information Ra'a'mah provided to navigate the citadel. There wasn't time to admire the interior, which he admittedly found approvable. Just a tad overzealous in the dreary feel it was likely meant to project, but he could certainly see the benefit from having your soldiers acclimated to such....décor.

​He exhaled, moving down the next hall. While the interior had a dreary feel to it, he found it was not hopelessly difficult to navigate. The halls were similar, of course in the material they were made of and their general layout, but their were deciding features that let the man know if he was drifting into a circle or following a previously trekked path. Not to mention the guards would sometimes find themselves heading towards a landmark Adron had knowledge of, essentially giving him a much needed tour.

​All in all it may have taken the man a little over fifteen minutes to navigate the first tower to the connected bridge. Which, in his opinion was not bad at all. He found himself staring at one of the imposing metallic doors, jet black and more akin to the dark reaches of space absent their illuminating stars. Pressing a hand over the door, he noticed the control panel was foreign, and not one he could tap into. It was an...impractical plan but he knew what his next action would be.

​Stepping back from the door he crossed him arms, calling on the Force to keep him hidden until someone came along to open the door.

​He would have to wait.

M8NGT4h.png
Attn: [member="Ra'a'mah"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="Salij-Nekt"] | [member="Formorta"] | [member="Lorelai Ventira"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Petria Breguet"] | [member="Vulpesen"] | [member="Cynthia Garon"] | [member="Darth Pellax"] [member="Decker Willo"] | [member="Drogh"] | [member="Lord Nexus"] | [member="Mercutio"] | [member="Nemo"] | [member="Rann Thress"] | [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] | [member="Kiso"]
  • Windshear Keep
    Winter, Shrouded Republic

It did not take long for... something to approach the gate. It was a strange, nebulous thing with a powerful presence in the Force, which oozed with an oppressive aura of horror and death, becoming more and more powerful as it approached the gates.

Suddenly, the jet-black gates, inscribed with figures of wolves and murals depicting the battle of Krayiss II, swung open to reveal two full squads of Wolfguards, walking in single files on each side of the massive gates, weapons in hand. What looked to be state officials from various branches of the government, walked through the corridor formed by the bodies of Wolfe's elite guards, heading towards the landing pad as the first shuttles began to descend through the clouds above.

Their leader was the last one to exit the gates, conversing with a military official. His hand rested casually on the hilt of the longsword that hung from his belt, which cast its presence into the Force like a great, jagged wound. It was an unnatural thing, this weapon, and the source of the aura of horror that seemed to constantly surround the Overlord of the Shrouded Republic. "Have the supplies loaded up and the rest of the personnel evacuated. I shall remain here with the Wolfguards until the civilians have been safely transported away," Wolfe spoke, ever the military leader who would lead from the front, putting his life on the line alongside his soldiers.

Turning to walk back towards the foreboding darkness that waited beyond the gates, the Overlord suddenly stopped after a single step. Casting his eyes about, he clenched his hand around the hilt of his longsword, heavy cloak snapping in the wind and dancing to the unseen ripples of the dark currents which began to gather around him. It was a presence he had not felt for some time, but which he would recognize anywhere, after all the times he had crossed swords with this man.

"Well, well," he said, slowly drawing the sword at his hip, revealing a long, partially-serrated blade that bore an intricate pattern of engravings down its entire length. Its color was a dull, ominous gray which matched its oppressive presence in the Force, a deceptively unnatural color, as that sword was as sharp as a sword could be and strong enough to withstand even a lightsaber's kiss. "Malvern. Seems like Ra'a'mah's depravity knows no bounds," the Overlord spoke. The fact that he had been able to detect Adron's presence, showed just how much stronger in the Force he had become, since their last encounter. And the sword in his hand, was no ordinary vibroblade, but a real, honest-to-goodness Sith Sword.

The Overlord smiled, the swirling, a cold, cruel expression that promised death, violent currents of the Darkside rippling around him, wrapping around the man as easily as a lover's embrace. Three lightsabers detatched themselves from his belt, floating forward seemingly of their own accord, each one dangling behind it a red sash that swished this way and that, each one igniting with a blood-red blade.

The aura of darkness around the Overlord seemed to explode outwards as he shifted into a battle stance, reaching out with a violent eagerness to spread its oppressing wings, to seize upon and break the currents of the Force, to enslave them to its master's will. "Crawl out of the shadows, you pathetic little worm," the Overlord called, his tone lazy, yet dangerous at the same time.

Last time he had faced Adron, what now seemed like an eternity ago, Wolfe had been an inexperienced Dark Jedi who barely held his ground. Far from his humble beginnings, he now stood on the windswept bridge of his imposing fortress a full-fledged Sith Lord, his strength a dark beacon in the Force, a great coldness that seemed to encompass all that surrounded him and which seemed to bend even the smoky air around him to his will.
M8NGT4h.png

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
(New introduction post, ignore the first one)
Objective: Neutralize [member="Ra'a'mah"]
Allies: [member="Rath Exigo"] I guess, dog person
Enemies: Some person named [member="Vulpesen"], don't care

Formrota had kind of known Ra for a while, the woman being one apart of the Dominion before joining the Sith upon it;s demise, or so she had heard, then joining the Shrouded Republic and much more. In a sense Formorta knew she was the type of person to cut tail and run when it suited her, not so much when times got tough but the merchant person, and Lord of Whispers, technically her boss did have a record of betrayal.

To be honest other suspecting the woman seemed reasonable as well, but the difference was Formorta completely understood, and unlike others here had no fanatical devotion to the Republic and it's strange Force Orders. More then that the masked assassin knew about Ra's force powers, having seen her use them in the Dominion, she would not be tricked so easily, not that it would not be difficult. Still a job was a job and Formorta wanted to be payed, even if the Republic fell and she had to seek newer pastures getting a pretty dim from on last fight was worth it.

How knew, perhaps she would be able to find employment under [member="Aldron"] Malvern again, the man being the person that hire her initially and sent the masked assassin down the road that led up to this day. 'Such a large galaxy, but always running into the same people... interesting'. Perhaps it was the force that kept things together, to just fate's cruel irony that is liked to play on everyone once in a while, no matter, there was work to be done.

Stalking through the halls ways the sound of blaster fire and righting, along with shouting came closer, seemed the Lord of Whispers had put her plan in motion faster then anticipated, or had the Republic acted to rashly? "This will be interesting", she for once in her life forgoing the massive sniper rifle, only using blaster pistols and vibro blades for this fight, after all it was CQC, and when it came to CQC fighting Formrota was like fighting 3 people at once.

A little perk of having 6 arms, even if the extra 4 where not perfect.

Enemies: TAE, their allies and [member="Rath Exigo"]
Allies: TDH, their allies
Companion: [member="Vulpesen"]
Objective: Escape

"You call me vermin? I'm not the one that looks like a corrupted jackal."

As he continued to speak, it dawned on Ra he was delaying their departure. More men would be coming and soon. She and Vulps needed to get out of there and fast. The two guards that had come with Rath were dead by her hand and here they were talking.

She did listen to what was said though and her eyes narrowed. Not one to normally allowed the anger or other emotions she felt to control her, there were times when she was tested. This was one of them.

He brought into question her honor and loyalty. With this she snapped. The growing anger she had was let loose and a telekinetic wave was expelled from her. There was enough Force and power behind it to crack the stone walls of the Keep in front of her. Nothing that was built in for support of the building was damaged, but the walls were starting to fail.

When Vulps said get back, it took what remained of her control to honor his request. Not quite stepping back, but not going forward, Ra remained in place.

"We need to go NOW."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom