Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Avatars & Profile Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an avatar request if you'd be so kind....

I was wondering if you could make this pic ( http://imgur.com/H4K63GD ) into what I imagine for my character? She's a Nagai, likes to wear purple contact lenses, wears dark eye shadow and dark lipstick and has an intricate black tattoo around her right eye.
As for the background, get rid of the leaves around and in her hair and please make it more Sith-like. I hope it's not too much. :unsure: Can you do this for me please?

Hi, I am looking for an avatar for a Sith Pureblood, female, quick assassin/inquisitor type.
Could you change a few things about this avatar?
Specifically could you change her face?
I put in an image of what I want her face to look like.
The hair I want to stay long but not come down to her waist, could you put it in a pony tail?
Other than that maybe some lighting adjustments that you think would make sense.
Plz look to add golden jewelry or purple jewelry if you can.
I'll be contempt with whatever you produce, I'm sorry if I'm asking for too much. View attachment 278View attachment 279

Again, I'm sorry, everyone, for letting requests pile up like they have. I'm just about done with most requests, starting with the oldest and working forwards, and I'll hopefully have them ready for you tomorrow. One reason why I haven't uploaded them sooner is because of my Internet connection not doing its job and keeps disconnecting on me every minute or so. It should be fixed either tomorrow or Wednesday, and once it is, I'll have them up for you.

Now, let's see if I manage to forget anyone (probably):

@[member="Darth Vindica"] @[member="Dracen Garett"] @[member="Vinyata Nicashii"] @[member="Aika Kawakami"] @[member="Arluna Star"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Penumbra"]

I will no longer accept any requests. The spark I once had is no longer present, and I doubt it will return any time soon. To those who have not received their commissions, I can only offer my apologies, but I do not foresee myself completing your requests. Perhaps in future my creative spark will usher in a new era of photoshopping, but for the time being I need time off.

This topic is therefore closed until further notice.

Again - sorry, everyone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom