Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curse You!

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
So? I'd be roaming free through the magical kingdom. I'd be a Unicorn, remember?!
Like, when did you ever see a unicorn indoors?
You're not a very inventive sith, are you? :p

May your hands cramp up when you're typing... or, or..or forget how to translate in English! :p

Ouch.

May that magic kingdom of yors be soaked in torential rains, mud, bugs, and dampness! may the sky open-up and bury you in a hektoliter of rain! May you drown in it, and the only thing left is ur horn, sticking out the water! mwaahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa

Marina DeVoe

Well, little do you know that the horn is just an extension of the unicorn's nose bridge and it's hollow. Yes, hollow, like as in a snorkel.
So as a beautiful unicorn, I can also swim underwater with the colorful and friendly little fishes. :p

May your smart phone battery short out just before you are about to post a long thread. :p

That 1s alredy used :p Not precisely, but close enogh.

May water enter ur ear-hole vhen you take a shower, and you can NEVER get it out agen, no mater how much you pound yor head vith a palm!

Marina DeVoe

I found that if you jump up and down, most times your ears will clear. Well, that works from pool water so it should work with shower wat-
Oh shush you! :(.

May your hair have split ends. Ha! :p

Marina DeVoe

Ha!...that's impossible, even if the core was as cold as the crust.

May you fall into a hole that goes through the earth, only that gravity will make you act like a yoyo and you'll never reach the crust again!...unless you climb out.. Hahahaha... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom