Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curse You!

Ok, after geting my imaginetion out of the dumpster, i come up vith this: You throw a curse on the next posters head, the more imaginetive the beter :D . They have to vrite how they cope vith your curse, then put out there own curse, for the next poster. Rinse and repeat. So for instance...

Me: May all yor teeth fall out exept one, so it gives you a tooth-ache!

You: (reply) Fine, i'l just take out the last 1 too, then get a fuly prostetic jaw!
(yor curse) May you grow a 3rd hand out of ur stomach!

..... and then just go on.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So, to begin...

May your skin start itching all over yor body, and not stop!

Thats right! I am a Sith. And un-like Jedi losers, we dont restrikt our-selvs from pleazures of the body! HEHEHEHE!

O....k... vhat stockings wuld that be? I only wear stockings indoors. And only then, as part of certain S/M costumes. Outsyde, knee-high sport socks are just fine. I dont like stockings in general, cuz they restrikt my movement, and feel itchy. So the chance of me wearing stockings during a formal procession is about nil XD

May your panties fall of to ur ankles at work, just as you bend down! *evil smirk*

Wel... guys must love that view. :p

Bust! I dont wear heels... agen, exept as part of a costume. Imagine runing and fighting in hi-heels? I dont wana hendikep my-self like that. XD Not to mention develop toe problems. No... outsyde, sneakers or jumps, or no-heel female shoes for more formal stuff. Hi heels are rezerved for sexy ocasions - indoors. And for not walking longer then the distance from the bedroom door to bed.

May your tongue swel so much you cant blab animore! :c

excellent-everything-is-going-emperor-palpatine-meme.png

Fukk it... guess my nerf herder wil just have to go un-wiped that time... *shrug* Wuldnt be the 1st time, probly not the last. Public rest rooms tend to be un-relyable in that regard, vhich is why i avoid them vhenever posible. And if i have to go, i try to find one that is a part of a reputable restorant or something - less chance of that hapening, since they got a reputation to protekt.

May a poizonus snake crawl from under ur bed and bite you, just as yor bare feet touch the floor in the morning vhen you get up!

Thats why i wear fake nails, just for looks. You didnt actualy think those are real? So they can dig-in to my skin and draw blood vhen i clinch a fist? Not likely. I just put them on vhen i want to fix-up and look more feminine. I wear them for the same reazon i got under a knife and got fake tits, to keep a balance betwen buff and feminine. It can be a tight rope to walk on. :p

May lice start breeding in yor hair, and give you unberable itch! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Yea?..like then I'll be like one of my favorite animals that missed getting on Noah's Ark...a beautiful unicorn! :D
I knew there was good intentions in you, [member="Natalija"] . You just have to show it more. :)

Oh and the 'On Stage' thing, I thought you also do body building competition. Ok then...may your sport's bra snap off during one of your ring fights. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom