Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently Reading

Mandalore Al'x

I've been going through a Philip K. Dick short story anthology I found on Audible. It has a lot of his lesser known works, but they still stay true to his paranoia inducing style..

I've probably got every single Star Wars novel that exists to date plus most comics. On top of that I have many others from other sci fi universes, space operas and action.

Most recently I read the 6 part comic called Mirror's Edge Exordium. Awesome! A prequel to the new game Mirror's Edge Catalyst coming soon. I really enjoy the Mirror's Edge story.

Goodness, everyone is reading Steven Erickson. Why am I having such a hard time getting through his stuff?

Right now, I'm reading Clive Cussler's The Emperor's Revenge.

"Fighter Combat: Tactics and Maneuvering" (http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/599804.Fighter_Combat)

I've read it dozens of times, but it remains the book that I usually grab whenever I feel like a short duration reading of material I already know, but love. Technical writing is kind of my jam. I'd recommend it to anyone with even just a passing interest in combat aviation. It is chalk full of very interesting quotes and descriptions of events that are really, quite remarkable.

I'm currently on my third read through of the Wheel of Time (Book 4 at the moment!).

I'm also mid-series on James S. A. Corey's ​The Expanse​, waiting on book 6 to release.

Also just finished Scott Card's newest novel, Swarm​, from the Second Formic Wars.

And waiting on book 3 from the Stormlight Archives​ so I can pick that up as well.

Also reading a few other books that nobody cares about.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Agents of Empire by Noel Malcom
It's a history book about the Venetian-Ottoman borderland during the 16th and early 17th centuries, with a focus on a particular Venetian-Albanian family and the influence of 'periphery' cultures and peoples in the interactions between Empires and States during the early modern period. A phenomenal story, really, but extremely dense.

A Time of Exile by Katharine Kerr
Because it's about damn time I reread the Deverry series to its completion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom