Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently Reading

A thread to share with others on SWRP what you're currently reading.

I recently finished 'Star Wars Dark Disciple' about a month ago so as of now I've been back to a semi-lengthy biography of Napoleon.

I've got my eye on 'Tesla : Inventor of the Electrical Age' but I'm a little unsure if its going to portray him in more of an odd light rather than a factual one.

Just finished reading a mash-up of a bunch of the new canon short stories spliced in with Tarkin & A New Dawn. It was AWESOME and I recommend all of them. Dark Disciple was also great.

I'm about halfway through my re-read of Nothing To Envy by Barbara Demick, a first-hand account of life in North Korea told in beautiful, moving prose. Incredible book that I highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Currently re-reading the Chronicles of Narnia series. Books are far too short, but I need something until I can get to the bookstore and continue on the Wheel of Time series.

Might need to re-read the LOTR series again until then. Depends on when I can go.

I really wish I had more time for leisure reading right now. As it is, I'm only reading through technical manuals that pertain to my profession, which is very lame and boring. I miss the days (nights?) where I'd find a book and finish it in one sitting.

What I'd like to do is finish this Tom Clancy Jack Ryan series I bought months ago. But, man, I feel exhausted after powering through one of those novels. Clancy is so wordy.

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy!

Wanna go read the Mortal Instruments books, need to go do more paper rounds and get some cash first though. I'm in desperate need for a trip to Waterstones.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

You'll enjoy it, it's a great book that focuses on the empire in ways never seen before.

[member="Eliza Raxis"]

I had to reread it, good though. I struggled to get into it but it was good once I got into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom