Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Reputation Standings

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
To better understand the ratings here is a small guide:

• Exalted
  • Revered
  • Honoured
  • Friendly
  • Neutral
  • Unfriendly
  • Hostile
  • Hated

The following statistics below show where the Order of the Black Hand stands with other active factions:

Lightside Factions

• The Fel Empire - Neutral
  • The Army of the Light - Unfriendly
  • The Galactic Republic - Unfriendly

Darkside Factions

• The Council of Sorcery - Honoured
  • Sith Empire - Neutral

Neutral Factions

• Arcian Star Kingdom - Revered
  • The Intergalactic Society of Commerce - Exalted
  • Raven's Ark - Neutral
  • Mnenchei Dominion - Neutral
  • The Rebel Alliance - Unfriendly
  • Silent Conclave - Neutral
  • The Moross Crusade - Friendly
  • The Corsair Brotherhood - Neutral
  • Lords of the Fringe - Revered
  • High Lords of Val'hala - Neutral
  • Bounty Hunters' Guild - Neutral
  • The Confederacy of Independent Systems - Honoured
  • Hapes Consortium - Neutral
  • The Galactic Empire - Unfriendly
  • The Black Sun Syndicate - Friendly
  • The Echani Compact - Neutral
  • Witches of Dathomir - Honoured
  • South Systems Business Bazaar - Exalted
  • The Omega Protectorate - Neutral
  • Mandalorians - Exalted

Calen Derics

C
*points to members being over thousands of years old, then a Former Sith lord, a Few apprentices and then a 14 year old Vampire.*

Kayvaan Niveus

K
@[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics said:
*points to members being over thousands of years old, then a Former Sith lord, a Few apprentices and then a 14 year old Vampire.*
Don't forget a 79 year old fox dude who would count as something like 19 in his species.

I'd appreciate it if you could remove Shadow Order of the Sith from this list, it's presuming that you know of their existence in-character and that isn't the case; no one knows it exists save for a select handful, even those within it don't know of it.

Kayvaan Niveus said:
@[member="Calen Derics"]

Don't forget a 79 year old fox dude who would count as something like 19 in his species.
50c48452_funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

oh anime people

Judas

I am going by history since I have had the Black Hand for a long time in several boards with exception of the new factions here that I took the time to study their values and purpose of their existence. The Black Hand is not openly hostile as of now since it is a neutral faction. In this website the Black Hand is still fresh. Those standings may fluctuate with time. As I mentioned in my description, the Black Hand is not openly hostile to everyone without an intent or provoked.

Judas

Kära Vi'dreya said:
I'd appreciate it if you could remove Shadow Order of the Sith from this list, it's presuming that you know of their existence in-character and that isn't the case; no one knows it exists save for a select handful, even those within it don't know of it.
Editted.

Judas

Tricia Kalamack said:
Same, the Lords of Shadow are known only to its members and they would not be friendly with you.
Fixed.

It's good that I get feedback like this because it would help perfect this list entirely. I helps to show where everyone is.

Kära Vi'dreya said:
Well, now that you've mentioned them....

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Personally, I don't think you can call everyone in a faction by one title. I know for a fact there are light-siders and dark-siders in every faction, I'm sure of it. IN GENERAL, those are how they are seen, but that's about it - a generalization. And OP is not friendly. Unless you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom