Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Reputation Standings

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Alright, there is the final verdict of the list as of now. We are not at war as I said before. There are no Hostile or Hated factions unless there is an intention or we are provoked.

Matreya

@[member="Judas"] we just got the actual IC stuff started so it would make more sense to remove it. But at the same time Zaiden has been out amongst everybody a lot claiming his title so that's why I said I don't mind. Some will know of him and his title, thus could infer he had others.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Judas"] While I respect, honor and appreciate your taking the time to sit through all of the faction and read them including ours,
I would also prefer you list the Mnenchei Dominion as Neutral. While BH may see the Dominion in a friendly manner, I don't personally know the group IC and would thus not hesitate to have one killed if I felt they did something against the nature of the Dominion or its citizens.
However, I believe it is a good opportunity to roleplay in order to develop those IC relations. :3
Sorry and thank you.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Ayña Kottos said:
@[member="Judas"] While I respect, honor and appreciate your taking the time to sit through all of the faction and read them including ours,
I would also prefer you list the Mnenchei Dominion as Neutral. While BH may see the Dominion in a friendly manner, I don't personally know the group IC and would thus not hesitate to have one killed if I felt they did something against the nature of the Dominion or its citizens.
However, I believe it is a good opportunity to roleplay in order to develop those IC relations. :3
Sorry and thank you.
Done.

To put in Chupa's two cents, the Galactic Empire is lot like the Age of Empire 3 Regicide setting.

"Japanese get a daimyo! India get a daimyo! Ottomans get a daimyo! ER'BODY GETS A DAIMYO!"

That being said, ya'll aint as bad as people make out. Same for the Black Hand dissing. Least the came up with using this public system so factions, and their players, can know how to react to each faction based on the system. Seriously, I'm sure you've been in a situation where you're like, "I know this guy or gal is a member of this faction, but how do I react to them? As an enemy? Slightly hostile? Neutral? Okay with em? Allies?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom