Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Reputation Standings

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
OK, to Jak, this is the standing of major factions:
Republic - Friendly
Sith/Galactic Empire - Neutral (through Circe)
Omega Protectorate - Unfriendly/Hostile
Mandalorians - Neutral
Black Sun - Friendly
Confederacy - Friendly
LoTF - Friendly
Moross - Unknown
Mnenchei - Unknown

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]
BRB, making parody RP where everyone knows about them but is just pretending.

For a group called Black Hand you really are quite chummy with people. Why have a 10 point ranking system if only two are used? :p

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Tegaea Alcori said:
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]
BRB, making parody RP where everyone knows about them but is just pretending.

For a group called Black Hand you really are quite chummy with people. Why have a 10 point ranking system if only two are used? :p
I've already explained. Judas only recently awoken after so long. Plus, that is why I have this thread here. To get an accurate number. Once I do that then I start narrowing down the reputation system. It's an 'idea' of where it is going.

Matreya

@[member="Judas"] alongside the rest of the unknown factions, the High Lords of Val'halla have remained so far unseen. That will change soon hopefully, so I don't have an issue with being mentioned.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Shado said:
@[member="Judas"] alongside the rest of the unknown factions, the High Lords of Val'halla have remained so far unseen. That will change soon hopefully, so I don't have an issue with being mentioned.
I read through your faction posts and motivation. I don't see any rep change in future unless it is acted upon. If you are truly unseen to the public then I can remove you to make it more realistic. Up to you.

@[member="Shado"]

Jak Sandrow said:
OK, to Jak, this is the standing of major factions:
Republic - Friendly
Sith/Galactic Empire - Neutral (through Circe)
Omega Protectorate - Unfriendly/Hostile
Mandalorians - Neutral
Black Sun - Friendly
Confederacy - Friendly
LoTF - Friendly
Moross - Unknown
Mnenchei - Unknown
Why did you put sith empire and galactic empire together? I imagine he'd feel differently about each.

Old Man

O
Hey you know what dis guy thinks?

We should hate everyone so much, that we Exalt them! Then everyone will be so confused they will have no idea that they died!

Oh, that's not how it works? Meh, who cares? Let's do it anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom