Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curious Chaos Cat

Hello hello you can call me chaos cat. I'm an artist writer and role player. I'm hoping to make some new friends I can have some fun role plays with here. I have a few varied types of characters that fulfill different roles that I might like to play once I get the hang of things. I'm more than happy to talk to anybody on discord too I'm pink kiwi in the discord. I would love to learn how to do some more visual technical things on this site.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hello hello you can call me chaos cat. I'm an artist writer and role player. I'm hoping to make some new friends I can have some fun role plays with here. I have a few varied types of characters that fulfill different roles that I might like to play once I get the hang of things. I'm more than happy to talk to anybody on discord too I'm pink kiwi in the discord. I would love to learn how to do some more visual technical things on this site.

Hey there!

I may not be pink but I am a Kiwi. Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away :)

Hey, welcome! Great to have you! What sort of other things do you like to write?
Fiction of all kinds. I started a super hero themed book/ story and would love feed back on it if that kind of thing interest you.

So many friendly faces! I definitely feel welcomed! Despite being dyslexic I really do love role-playing reading and writing As well as Sharon conversing debating different styles there in with others.

Fiction of all kinds. I started a super hero themed book/ story and would love feed back on it if that kind of thing interest you.

So many friendly faces! I definitely feel welcomed! Despite being dyslexic I really do love role-playing reading and writing As well as Sharon conversing debating different styles there in with others.
Oh fun! Those are always fun to write. I’ve dabbled in superhero fiction in the past and it’s quite a neat sort of challenge. I’m pretty booked at the moment, but maybe in the future!

Welcome to the site! I welcomed you with an IC reply. :)

You're fine when it comes to being dyslexic. I had two dyslexic friends way back when, to mention, but it didn't stop them from writing. Similarly, I'm surely dealing with 'something' given my own writing (I'd tell you about the shapes words make in my brain but would sound insane).

I relate on writing styles. I never aim to make roleplay difficult for the other person but, on the other hand, I like to experiment and never settle for less. Been writing for over fifteen years and I like to try new styles, learn what works, success and failure, and venture further in my endeavors. Yet writing with others is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom