Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crystals of old

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ

3oIWNfM.png

Aloy stood silently at the command bridge of The Recluse. Watching the stars and primordial dust of the universe float, and contemplating that very universe, which she had only recently been reintroduced to. So much had happened while she was away...

Her arm lay limply at her side, severed above the elbow. It matched her now cybernetic leg, another missing piece, substituted with wire and metal. A cold machine, like she had become...

But perhaps, even if broken still, The fallen Vizsla's heart wasn't entirely unfeeling. Not yet, at least. Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , The once small result of her love to Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , Had grown into a mighty warrior of her own making. But even now, she lay in the vessel's bacta tank, humbled and broken. The very skin burnt from her body by a Sith Betrayal.

The thought would have had her fist balling, were it still connected to her body...

That was why they came to Illum, that cold and ancient world that now lay below them. It still bore the scars if Starkiller Base, and yet, maybe still it housed the ancient Crystals of the Jedi from long, long ago.

Aside from creating the famed Lightsaber of the Jedi Order, these crystals could be used to power great, and sometimes terrible machines. Be it a machine of war or defense, Aloy sought these crystals. Not for herself, but for her daughter. Maybe it would even power some of the very machinery that would keep that poor girl alive once she left the bacta tanks...

"Master Vizsla," On ancient battledroid approached Aloy, One of a rare few scrapped droids that had survived the purging of her old birth clan. It had been on her family for over 900 years, and still served faithfully to this very day, As the ship's very own makeshift AI "We have received a signal from the planet surface. Message; Unintelligible" It bows like some ancient warrior approaching his mentor.

"Mmh" She only grunts at her faithful servant, Clawed foot clacking against the cold steel flor as she approached the window
"A crash, maybe. Prepare the Saber for launch, Tan'yill and I will go alone"

"Roger roger"

tQcpQG0.png

The Sabre-1 roared overhead as the two Vizslas entered the world's atmosphere, cold fog parting way as they neared the source of that strange signal, all manner of scanners searching, waiting.

Aloy just sat idly in the Co-pilot's seat, Letting Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla or perhaps the auto-pilot fly, considering she needed two hands to make it all work...

"Mmh..."

"
Blue... What do you think we'll find?" She asked, always in that same tone; Serious, but... melancholy. She'd been like this since leaving Coruscant. Since leaving the clutches of Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer . Always, Tan'yill's pet name was spoken with such care and tenderness. But every other word that weakly parted her lips, came with such... Apathy. Only three individuals in this entire Galaxy could bring her to feel anything else now. And one of those individuals had been left behind on Kashyyk a very long time ago.

It made her wonder; Was she even any less of a machine then her old battle droids...?

UeJaBns.png

XgZ6TPF.png

Aloy was in double the pain than Tan'yill was in. Not only had the redheaded Vizsla been the captive of Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer and thus forced to endure terrible things at the hands of the dar'manda, but what had happened to Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , their much beloved daughter, had also left its marks in the former Alor of Clan Vizsla. When Aloy had woken up in a sickbed aboard The Recluse, Tan'yill had been there, sitting by her wifes side wanting to see those deep blue orbs come to life. They had been tired, very tired, but her awakening had also been followed by a long awaited relief. They were finally together again. Tan'yill knew that they had a long road ahead of them to puzzle all the shattered pieces of their family together. Things were probably never going to be the same, but Tan'yill was determined to die trying. When Aloy had asked about Tayl, Tan'yill couldn't find the words for what happened, her hazel eyes full of sadness had told her wife everything. They both had gone out of the ashes and into the fire, and Tan couldn't help but to blame herself for leaving Tayl and Iris Arani Iris Arani alone.

3rcQdeq.png

Tan'yill stood behind the co-pilot's seat, with her blue hands resting upon her wifes chest, and letting the autopilot do the inflight into the atmosphere. Very gently and lovingly, she caressed the Vizslas scarred cheek and down the lean neck which she loved to nuzzle in the morning. It was far too long since they had a morning like that. Like the many ones at their old home on Roon. Mornings and moments Tan'yill missed so much, and hoped to relive very soon.

''Hmmh... I don't know, Red...'' Blue sighed, with the same care and touch to Aloy's pet name. ''I've been here once before... It's going to be cold down there.'' she stated gently, savouring the moment of close contact between them. ''Let's not check it out for too long? I've heard that there are gemstones with healing capabilities down there. We could use some. For Tayl.'' she continued, looking out of the windscreen of the heavily modified Sabre-I, as the planets white and serene surface grew bigger. ''I'm sure Iris could help us use them. Or Jade.'' Tan added while silently wondering where their Jedi friend and planned adoptive daughter was; Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa . Knowing a Jedi or two had proven to be true a life saver. Never could any of them know that they would be so grateful towards a Jedi, much less adopting one into their mandalorian family.

Reluctantly, Blue let go of Red and moved to the pilot's seat. She threw her a caring gaze and despite what they had gone through, Blue managed to muster a small but ever so loving smile at her partner. The fact that they had commandeered and taken control over The Recluse sent the rutian some comfort, and had given them a second chance at life. A base of operations. A home off-world, where they could focus on their family.

Tan'yill took control of the ship as they broke through the clouds and a breathtaking landscape of snowy mountains greeted them. She steered the ship with great precision, through a mountain pass and towards the signal growing stronger on the screen.

It has been weeks, possibly months since the last time that anyone has any form of contact with Jademar Earisa. No one in the universe had seen the woman for a long time... However, the two closest people that had known her were approaching the planet that she had been stuck on for a moment.. despite the cold weather. Stepping out of the dark cave that she had lived in for nearly an entire month, she wasn't able to potentially move or even go anywhere.. at the very best after the crash that kept her here. She had taken supplies to keep her alive and feed her. she had moved a ain't rock before a cave entrance and luckily for her. This Cave wasn't fairly big or had any dangers to technically worry about. Despite the location that she was in and not knowing if anyone would even question where she was currently.. or if anyone would potentially save her. Lucky for her the cave wasn't super cold.. and it was just in the range of staying a little chilly.. she didn't have anything to make a fire but she had thick clothes that she had brought with her just in case or for when she was ready.

Spending the time in the cave had started to make her think about her life actions and what she should potentially do currently to make herself better.. she had a large type of rock that wasn't quite merged into the ground. Time had slowly passed each day.. she would spend those days resting half of the day and using the other half to potentially train her force abilities and not give up entirely on herself or her mission. Jade had dived more deeper into the force than she had excepted.. she started to become more connected with the force and started to see things that she believed weren't real, but instead, it was her past memories of countless interactions with several people. The experience that it had brought.. had finally after so long brought out her true awakening to the true self of Jade Earisa.

Taking the time to train her force and being able to heal her body.. of course, she had no idea that above the planet that someone had arrived and it was no other Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla And Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla . However Today was the end of her healing, she had to complete her mission and succeed if she wanted to push herself even more. The memories that she had started to remember was the time that she had potentially spent with the woman that showed her kindness but it appeared things maybe didn't work out between the two.. sadly Draco Miles Draco Miles has likely forgotten about her. It didn't matter because she was never truly alone. This had come to be true because no matter what she had thought in her own mind. there were still people out there who still cared about her. Her master had proven that during the course of her training. Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

She took a very deep breath, before removing the makeshift brace that kept her bone in place.. after roughly an entire month in this cave.. it was time to start her mission.. she got sidetracked because of her injuries. Removing herself from the cave and stepping into the cold weather, her eyes had scanned around her looking for her ship.. taking notice of its appearance..or rather not at all.. it seemed it was covered and was lost.. to the endless coldness that surrounded her.

"Finally Recovered, I can start moving to the temple and begin my trial to retrieve my kyber crystal. I can't fail now, I can't, I won't fail my mission. Not Gonna Give up!" She had said screaming at the top of her lungs before darting off towards the temple's known location to find her first Kyber crystal.. after being here for a while she started to get on the move. Using the force pushing it down into her legs as she jumped through the air before clearing the gap and rolling against the snow before sprinting towards the tower's known area.. she was getting closer by now.. and it would only be a matter of time before the other two find her.

3oIWNfM.png

"Mmmh, Perhaps" Aloy had been resting her head on her wife's shoulder, eyes closed but ears open, so to speak. Tan'yill had always seemed so clever to her. She always knew just what to say, even after all these years.

Aloy was lucky to have her. And she'd never forget that.

She sighed softly as the twi'lek left this warm embrace to navigate their vessel through the cold.

Lately, It seemed like preserving this family had been the only thing on her mind. She had barely asked about galactic affairs since leaving Coruscant, or clan politics. There had been no attempt to reestablish herself as Alor of House Vizsla, or even any attempt to network with her past associates.

The only concern was Tan'yill, and Tayl. Keeping them safe, even if that meant abandoning all else now.
Perhaps the best course of action would be to build a new home elsewhere. Somewhere that no one would come looking for them ever again. A place where the only law to obey and rule to concern oneself, Was their own.

When the ship eventually neared it's destination, Aloy only squinted at the screen for a moment before standing, resting a one hand on her wife's shoulder with a gentle squeeze "It... looks like an electromagnetic signature. Possibly a starship wreck?"

She took her helmet from a nearby shelf, sliding it's toothy visage over her head as she approached the boarding ramp deeper within the old patrol ship.

tQcpQG0.png
When the ship had finally landed, Aloy's visor darkened as she stepped off the ramp and into the bright winter landscape. Thankfully, the temperature regulator in her armor would keep her warm for quite some time.

A quick burst from her scan-pulse was already feeding a stream of data into her HUD, results that piqued the Mandalorian's curiosity. The electromagnetic signature was getting stronger with each step through the snow, despite the source being invisible to the naked eye. But more interestingly, there were weak thermal signatures under the freshest of snowfall.

She came to a stop and knelt in the snow, one knee in the ground and her body hunched over as she pinched the muddied snow between her gloved fingers. Tan'yill herself would have seen young Tayl peform this exact gesture hundreds of times during their four year search, always carefully studying her surroundings when tracking prey.

"Tracks. fresh ones, too..."

Aloy looked up slowly, spotting the ship's wreckage under the snow at first, and then trailing the tracks slowly until she spotted the cave where they had come from, and the direction they were now going.

"There's a ship berried in the ice here. And a small cave, just up ahead... Tracks lead north, though

She stood up to follow the tracks back into the cave, trudging briskly through the snow while she mulled it over in her head.
A few years ago, she would have suggested splitting up so that she could check the cave while Tan'yill made headway towards whoever they were tracking, But so much had changed. She trusted her wife's abilities of course, with her own life in fact.
But being away from her in her waking moments had become uncomfortable, to say the least.

XgZ6TPF.png

Mere weeks after the events on Croruscant, her wife's dark mood and scarred soul was still very noticeable. Bodily wounds healed fairly quick, yet not quick enough for their beloved daughter aboard The Recluse, but mental wounds could take a lifetime. Aloy's time in captivity had definitely left its horrible traces, and some of it might even be lasting and a change Tan'yill might have to learn to live with. One thing was sure though, their bond and love to each other was everlasting. She just wanted to see those sweet lips smile again.

3rcQdeq.png

Tan'yill followed Aloy's lead, and put on her own buy'c and attached the thermal cape, wearing the Vizsla insignia across the whole of a shoulder, to her neck. As they left the boarding ramp of the ship and glanced around at the snowy landscape, a wierd feeling struck the rutian. A wierd but good feeling. Flashbacks of her and Aloy's first bounty hunter missions together. Stars, thoughts like that were enough to keep her warm at a place like this, Tan'yill thought as her eyes rested lightly on the back of her wife leading the way through the snow. Despite the wounds inflicted to her, she seemed as determined as ever. A fact that Tan'yill truly admired.

They came to a stop where Aloy knelt down for a closer look at the tracks, in exactly the same way as Tan'yill had seen Tayl do countless of times over these years in search for Aloy. It elicited a slight smile on her lips, as well as a longing sigh left her.

"Tracks. fresh ones, too..."

''Tayl does that everytime... Everytime we're tracking something... It's not hard to guess from whom she learned from.'' Tan'yill stated on a soft voice through the vocabulator. If only Aloy knew how much Tayl had missed her human mother during these years. Tan'yill had told her briefly about their search and the final battle against Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer , but it had not nearly been enough time to really talk about it, as they all had needed to patch themselves up and rest after the bloody battle. As soon as Tayl were up on her feet, they all would have so much to talk about.

They were left with two choices, and with Aloy standing up and turning towards the cave, to the cave it was. Tan'yill said nothing, just immensely happy to be at her wife's side again. The cave could potentially be a source for said crystals, as well as it was connected to the electromagnetic signatures. Crystals to help in Tayl's healing process.

''Don't go falling and roll into this one, alright?'' she said quite playfully, remembering their journey to Felucia, where Aloy had not kept an eye on where she sat her feet, and had graciously as ever rolled into a cavern. The scene played before the rutian and actually made a genuinely amused smile appear behind the t-visor.

Before they entered the cave, Tan pulled forward and ignited a glowstick for them to see better. In it, they found used supplies and traces that someone recently had been here. A wounder someone, judging by the makeshift brace that laid thrown on the ground.

''Someone's in trouble?'' she asked Aloy for her assesment.

Last edited:
She went tumbling forward and rolling against the snow before catching her balance as she saw something which caused her eyes to go very wide as she grew closer towards the known location towards the entrance.. before sliding to a stop than looking up at the wall that seemed to be enclosed and keeping people out as it should, the girl took her time.. having the hood above her head covering her appearance as she extended both of hands and started to focus on focus on the force around her and began to slowly pull the wall down and unlocking the entrance one step at a time, of course, this was taking time.. it likely be a few minutes before she managed to get it down.. so she would be exposed for a few moments.

"Now, that I think about it. I miss Tan'yill And Especially Aloy.. She has always been Nice.. to me. I kinda look up to her as a mother. Ever since we met on Kashyyyk, She always tried to help me. I think I module my lightsaber after the dark saber. Hopefully, she finds that pleasing to her. I might consider giving up being a Jedi.. however, but it couldn't hurt to become a grey Jedi.. that willing to help anyone. However. I won't be able to do much if I don't achieve my dreams. I can't give up. I.. just...cannot give up. I barely remember if Draco even loved me.. but.. she likely forgot about me as well. Once I leave this planet.. it is time for to reconnect with Aloy and Tan'yill. Forgot about those that have not been around.. it is for the best. I am becoming a grey Jedi but am very thankful for the training I have received.. maybe. I can develop into Jar'kai. or a one-light saber fighting style.. maybe it is best to take on defense and be aggressive. Maybe Form 1,2,7 and Four might be best. But Counter striking and defense might be best. " A single tear formed her eye as she started to remember every last encounter that she had with several people that known Jade over the years, Learning was fun with Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor . However.. Her heart was telling her that she needed to find a place where her heart could truly belong and be happy. So.. after so long of thinking of.. the decisions that she had come up with on her own time. It was probably best for her to ask Tan'yill and Aloy to Adopt her the next time they should meet. She needed a family that would accept her, but In her mind.. she was running out of options and that was not a good sign in her opinion.

Jade had no choices left extending her arms outwards as she breathed in before beginning to become more focused on increasing her force abilities as the cold nature around her started to get worse.. anyone from a distance could see a single person begin to pull the wall down.. they were exposed in the opening only because they were pulling down the entrance and now putting all of her strength pushing her connection with the force even more as she pulled down the entrance fully before panting..

"Step One Done.. Two more to go.." She said moving into the entrance before entering the temple, the gate was left down for the moment once she recovered her kyber crystal, she would return to the entrance and close it up before figuring a way to get her ship running again.. if she had any hope..but the force would find it's way to solve even the hardest of things that would keep someone trapped.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

3oIWNfM.png

''Don't go falling and roll into this one, alright?''

Aloy playfully scoffed and shook her head, wandering a little deeper into the small cave. How could either of them forget that night on Felucia? Funny to think that it all began in a cave like this one. They may have met on Ord Centrell, but Felucia is where she first saw it. The life that they could be living together... Made her want to collect some of those fireflies for herself.

"Yeah well, I know you'll always be there to lift me up again" She said, turning to face Tan'yill with a dumb grin hidden behind her visor.

Then she gently kicked at the stone floor with her new prosthetic
"Besides, This leg's got a better grip than the other" She shrugged.

Sadly they could banter too long, so she reluctantly continued searching the cave. A few assessments could me made as she looked over the crates and what little tech might be available;

They weren't imperial, whoever they were. At least not openly. And there were only enough supplies for one person, meaning the ship outside was either a personal vessel or that this was the only survivor.

That became even more evident when Tan'yill pointed out the discarded brace, prompting Aloy to jog over and give it the once over "Hm... Wounded, but if it was discarded, they must've healed. Definitely an experienced survivalist, then"

She put her hand to her chin for just a moment before leaving the cave, simply gesturing Tan'yill to follow. They'd learned all they could from this cave, so it was time to follow the other tracks before the snow berried them any further.

It would take them on a short journey through the snow, eventually leading up to another cave in the distance, which appeared to be walled off by a man-made wall? One that was being pulled down by a force user!

"Thermal sig!" Aloy called out, switching to her magnification visor to zoom in and get a clear image of the unknown force user.

"Adult, possibly. Dressed in robes, a force user...? They're... pulling down the wall"
She quickened her pace then, glancing over her shoulder to make sure that Tan'yill was still in tow, and jogging towards the ancient temple. Once there, she'd simply use her jump pack to rapidly leap over the gap, landing on her feet with bent knees and slowing to a brisk walk as she approached the entrance, taking a quick look around and scanning with a multitude of software.

XgZ6TPF.png

"Yeah well, I know you'll always be there to lift me up again" She said, turning to face Tan'yill with a dumb grin hidden behind her visor.

Of course, Aloy knew that. The many years they had spent together now, the many times they had fought side by side, and the countless of hours they had spent on long conversations in bed, or during the many hyperspace jumps from one adventure to the other. A look, a brief gaze, a simple nod between Red and Blue, and the other knew exactly what the other ones intentions were. There was very few, if any, secrets between them.

''Til the day we enter the Netherworld... and beyond...'' Tan'yill stated, walking up by her wifes side and touched her waist gently and briefly between the plates of beskar. Knowing fully well that Aloy wore a dumb smile under the buy'c. Tan glanced down at the new prosthetic leg Aloy had got installed, a more human-like leg now covered by the undersuit and beskar. ''It suits you, hun.'' she complimented, before they continued searching the cave for signs, and finally left the cave after they had.

On cue with Aloy pointing out a thermal signature, Tan'yill followed her lead in trying to identify the signature with the helmets advanced optics. It was hard to tell, but it was undoubtedly a force user, considering the way she pulled down a wall of rocks. A woman dressed in robes, and if it was her brace, she was clearly not wounded any more. Thinking back on the events that put Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla into a bacta tank, the thought of a sith was not far fetched for the vengeful twi'lek.

As the figure disappeared into the cave, Tan'yill ignited her rocket boots and lept after Aloy across the gap. Once they closed in on the enterance, Tan positioned herself on one side, with the back against the rock wall and draw the beskad from its sheath on her back, ready to behead the figure if it turned out to be one of the Sith.

Jade had successfully used the force to effectively pull down the wall from its place, the girl had taken a deep breath seeing that she had managed to actually the first step down without suffering any major issues. Pulling that this wall was a feat to her, this was a step ahead of the training that she had devoted herself to. However, this was just the very beginning of her own trial. This was still an entire trial that would have awaited her as she grow closer and closer to her objective.

She had stretched her arms before beginning to move closer towards the center of the area before taking a look around and taking notice of the ice-like area that was frozen over by the entrance.. she had originally didn't have time to waste cause she was warned if she wasn't fast enough or smart enough to potentially find her kyber crystal, it would not be an easy task at all.. extending her arms forward into the air. The girl began to push her arm outwards and began to focus on the force taking her time to move the large center crystal that was in the center and far above her.. after just a few moments of moving the crystal around and aligning it to the center area of the room. Jade would slowly move one of her fingers as she started to twist around the small crystal that was attached via a metal frame, taking the time to actually align the part to the correct position.

She had begun to use her free hand that was not being occupied by anything, she slowly began to breathe focusing her soul attention on opening the small gate that was holding back the potential ray of light that was behind it.. as she began to open.. it appeared that nothing had happened for a moment that was until a strong beam of light came from the round like circle hole and was directed at the crystal.. using the light that it provided, she would begin to direct that light through the crystal making more powerful anything that she could possibly imagine.

The light started to melt away the ice as water began to flow through the designed area that would be used to deal with the water, it would flow down and fill the paths below her feet. . She took a slow breath and exhaled as she wiped her head sweat from her head, and seeing that she had come this far along. These feats that she had managed to accomplish on her own, or well more than likely with the help of constant people that she had experienced are something that she could never potentially forget at all.

"No... I can't quit now, I can't give up.. they counting on me... My friends and family... I need to get back to them. No matter the cost.." She had panted seeing that she was potentially out of breath, but despite that she would push herself up once more before removing her coat as she took her final breath pressing her foot against the ground before speaking to herself with a confidence that she has found over the years and her courage that has grown with her abilities and experiences through the year... "It's time we get this done, I got a long life to enjoy and I Won't let my fears hold me back, I won't allow the darkness to consume me or cloud my mind... I have to make it to succeed! Nothing will stand in my way of winning and conquering my goals!" She yelled out loud enough to be heard before she rushed forward and darted into the cave that was dark, however, the moment she had stepped in.. she slowed down closed her eyes and began to use the force to navigate herself around the cavern. She would take her time as she searched for her potential crystal for her first light saber. Her head shifted around as he slowly slide through a spot that was or seemed like the perfect size for her frame as she stopped seeing how tight things were.. She would take it nice and slow before removing herself from the wall after making it through the wall.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla \\ Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Aloy gave a quick glance to Tan'yill as they both neared the entrance, one of them drawing a fine beskad, while she herself simply drew one of her PK-45s, leaving the other holstered for the time being as she may need the offhand for something more important in these tight spaces.

With a nod to her beloved wife, she entered the cave with her blaster raised just at the hip as not to present more of a threat than needed as they crept through, in case the stranger was indeed in need of help and not sith. However, That little disruptor would still be plenty threatening from here if they did try and pull something...

It was about half way through that her scan pulse picked up the unknown lifeform again, but only for just a moment.

"Mm- they're fast, whoever they are..."

<Jatne tsikador> She said in a hushed tone.

As they wandered further into the cold ruins, Aloy couldn't help but wonder what this place really was. It was her first time to Illum, and she had never encountered ruins quite like this one before. Not that she made a habit of raiding dusty old tombs though, save maybe the ruins on Kestri many years ago. If she ever had fight the Vong again, she wasn't entirely sure she'd be able to keep herself from burying them in a panicked firestorm.

"It's time we get this done, I got a long life to enjoy and I Won't let my fears hold me back, I won't allow the darkness to consume me or cloud my mind... I have to make it to succeed! Nothing will stand in my way of winning and conquering my goals!"

That voice was... familiar, in an uncanny sort of way. Different, but similar to broken memories from long ago, which she couldn't quite place at the forefront of her mind just yet. It saw her stop in her tracks, listening. Waiting.

"
Why so familiar...?"

She was visibly taken aback, shaking her head and growling under her breath at her own inability to remember.

XgZ6TPF.png

Tan'yill soon followed the determined and target-oriented mandalorian that was her lovely wife, all while donning a soft smirk underneath the buy'c. Despite the events back on Coruscant, that inflicted terrible pain and deep scars within the concordian, there was still a flame of curiosity and hunting instinct to be seen within her. An invisible force that pushed her forward, it seemed. For that, Blue was immensely grateful. Their family had passed yet another harsh trial that would ruthlessly tear an ordinary family apart. Both Red and Blue had walked the long and hard ways of life, though. Now, they were Mandalorians. They were Vizslas, sharing the same endless love for each other. Heh, it amazed Tan'yill til this very day.

As Red led them along the tracks and deeper into the ruins of the ancient and hidden temple, Blue made sure to watch their six for any danger that might have taken this place as its home.

<''Babe? I'd really hate to meet another rancor... or whatever kind of snow creature that might lurk in here... Place looks like it have been abandoned for at least a thousand years...> Blue uttered with mixed worry and awe of the place. She kept the beskad in her hand, its blade low next to her leg, as the cross-breeze probably coming from an opening somewhere kept the thermal cape alive.

"It's time we get this done, I got a long life to enjoy and I Won't let my fears hold me back, I won't allow the darkness to consume me or cloud my mind... I have to make it to succeed! Nothing will stand in my way of winning and conquering my goals!"

Someone was here for something more than admiring the architecture of this place, Tan'yill thought as she heard the voice yelling, without a thought of earlier mentioned snow monsters. This person was either foolish, or had the power of a jedi to sense danger. The persons open rejection of darkness comforted her, though. It was a friendly sign. A sign that the person might not jump or shoot at them, and instead wanted to be rescued. It must have been the owner of the ship sending the distress signal.

They drew closer to the location where the voice came from, and Blue walked past Red as she stopped, thus taking the lead in their search. The voice was very familiar, yet nothing came to her mind until they entered the hall in which they found themselves looking at another woman from behind. Blue cracked a broader smirk as she saw who it was, falling into a more relaxed stance and tapped Red on the arm. It was not that long ago, during Aloy's absence, Jade had paid Tan'yill a visit in their home on Roon.

<''If one of your goals is to get off this frozen piece of rock, well ain't it your lucky day?''> Tan'yill uttered from their position at the door, leaning casually against the wall.

Jade had traveled further away from the two's location before entering a large cave, the crystals had begun to glow around the young girl lighting up the surrounding around her. She opened her eyes before feeling something down below her. Her eyes scanned down at the large cliff that led down to a lower part of the area that had a single kyber crystal in the area.. she could feel that was the one for her.. but how was she gonna plan to get down. She had paused for a second leaning down and crouching against the surface of the ice beneath her feet, her eyes had scanned the area for a split second before deciding to clear the gap as she breathed in slowly backing up..

"Alright Jade, we need to potentially clear this and made my way down into the deeper part.. here we go!!" She yelled out loudly pushing forward and darting towards the edge of the cliff and jumping into the air as she leaped through the air, it would appear that she was about to fall to her doom but she had managed to barely make as she hung there by her strong arm.. taking a deep breath and exhaled before reaching up with her second arm and using her feet to propel herself upwards and flip into the air as she landed on the edge before wobbling but stopping as she started to walk towards the location of the kyber crystal that she was feeling that was potentially close by.

After dusting herself off, she had begun to move towards the area that she was heading, quickly coming to an open area she blinked a few times before beginning to move to the center and started to inspect the kyber crystal.. it had no light.. was this the right one? Before she had known it, the girl blinked a few times seeing that her surrounding was changed she had seen dark fog appearing around her, with fire in the background.. her eyes grew wide as she seen a red lightsaber active from the darkness.. she was stared at the figure that had the blade.. it was her... she groaned and shook her head screaming as she fell to her knees causing the entire area to shake violently as her force abilities went haywire, the girl clutched her head as she started to relive the painful thoughts of her past and the actions that had to lead her to this point.. she was struggling to find her way back.. she slowly began to stand up.. groaning as she refused to let it consume her as she pushed out the bad influence of the force.. she didn't want to explore that part of the force.. she refused to allow her body and soul be consumed by the dark side of the force.

"....NEVER, I WILL NEVER LET IT HAPPEN!!!....." She yelled out before calming herself down and regaining her senses before eventually collapsing due to the exhaustion from using too much of her own abilities.. even if she had control... this was still a new thing that could potentially do harm to her.. she didn't want to push herself too far.

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla \\ Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

She glanced up at Tan'yill as her wife passed her by, taking the lead while Aloy remained in the tunnel. She'd placed her hand against the rock to support herself and while she leaned against it for a moment, resting her forehead against her own arm while she tried to get over herself. Why couldn't she remember? It was only when she looked up again, seeing the duraplast and doll-like prosthetic, that she at least remembered why. Or even who...
<''If one of your goals is to get off this frozen piece of rock, well ain't it your lucky day?''>

"I don't... Don't think they heard you, Blue" Aloy said, exiting the tunnel and seeming a little winded after her revelation in the dark.

Taking a moment to catch her breath while she looked around, it only took a moment for her spot the tight passageway that their mysterious force-born must have passed through, judging the tracks. She had only taken two steps forward when she heard
screaming from the other side.

She took one look at Tan'yill, and then burst forward toward the source.

UeJaBns.png

XgZ6TPF.png

"I don't... Don't think they heard you, Blue" Aloy said, exiting the tunnel and seeming a little winded after her revelation in the dark.

No? Well, Blue was rarely known to not make her point clear. Quite the reverse. Although, most of those times the receiver was found right before her, either tied up if it was the enemy, or at least with the rutians intense yellow gaze burning into the persons very soul.

Tan'yill turned her head and saw Aloy catching her breath, clearly troubled by something. ''Are you okay though, love? We can rest-'' Tan asked and started to offer them a moments rest, before a scream could be heard on the other side of the passageway.

She took one look at Tan'yill, and then burst forward toward the source.

They both picked up the speed to finally find out who they had been tracking, and stumbled upon a familiar face.

''Jade? What the kark are you doing here?'' Tan said and exchanged glances with her wife. ''Judging by the screams, we thought you were hurt? Was that your cast back in that cave?'' she continued and holstered the both blasters, before stepping up to the young woman. ''Are you alright?'' Tan added, and reached for the buy'c and took it off.

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Aloy's prosthetic leg clicked and whirred against the ice as she pushed through the narrow gap, taking off in a full sprint.

Her jetpack kicked in as soon as she leapt, flinging the Mandalorian across the gap with enough force to bring her to a knee, sliding across the ice until she came to a stop just beside the seemingly periled woman. Finally she scooted herself the last steps, coming to rest on both her knees.
''Jade? What the kark are you doing here?''

"Jade?!" She whispered, looking up at her wife in shock.

Aloy was quick to withdraw a Medisensor from the personal medpac she always kept on her belt, holstering her blaster and punching the necessary settings to begin scanning, silently praying to discover her old charge's condition and that she could fix it in time.

"Jademar, if you can hear me... It's going to be okay...! We're going to help you, or find someone who can"

She'd sooner hug a sith lord than fail another daughter...

UeJaBns.png

Jade had only lost her focus for a moment, before regaining consciousness and slowly her eyes began to slowly open as she realized that she was surrounded by two figures.. at first she couldn't exactly make out who they was until her vision started to become more clear as she saw Tan'yill and Aloy.. for a moment, she believed this was another vision or test that was being given by the force.. the girl slowly breathed in and focused.. she thought if she could focus.. maybe the two would disappear from her mind.. she believed that the two was a not the real two mother like figure's, that was until.. she realized this was not a vision or dream.. the girl almost instantly hugged tan'yill.. before re-adjusting herself and slowly getting back on her feet.

Lightly smiling towards them.. before coughing a few times.. ".. h-how are you two h-here?" That was the first question that came to mind with her for a moment before realizing that they had their own ship and she had been stuck out here for a while. then she said. "o-oh wait I remember that you two have your personal ship.. w-what brings ya here?" She had asked before beginning to think about something else as she seemed to look at the two of them. there was a lot that she would need to catch up on with these two.

Her mind had been set on potentially thinking about her love interest, she wasn't quite sure when she would potentially meet them, the girl had sighed before potentially telling them on things that she is currently here looking for something. She started to explain all the current events that had currently lead up to this point of her getting here and she had missed out on a lot of things as of late.. there was a lot of things that she could potentially learn. there was also a certain lady on her mind that she missed alot.

XgZ6TPF.png

"Jademar, if you can hear me... It's going to be okay...! We're going to help you, or find someone who can"

Tan'yill carefully examined the readings of the Medisensor brought by Aloy. The young woman laying before them, one who they considered their adoptive daughter, had somehow passed out but her vitals looked stable. She were to survive. She were fighting to survive. The young human woman were continuously impressing them. Tan'yill noticed the worry in her wife's voice, knowing very well that the redheaded Vizsla thought of their other, twi'lek daughter and how she had not been able to give her the attention that she wanted to give from the beginning. Highly unintentional, that was. A chit storm of things had led them down rough paths and away from their goals, but Tan'yill had always been sure to assure the young tyrian of Aloy's love and pride of her. Especially after Tayl's successful verd'goten, which Tan knew meant the world to the young mandalorian.

Now, their first daughter were slowly healing in a bacta tank and their second laid before them with unknown injuries.

The hug caught Tan'yill off guard a bit, but she soon returned it while a smile spread on her lips.

Lightly smiling towards them.. before coughing a few times.. ".. h-how are you two h-here?" That was the first question that came to mind with her for a moment before realizing that they had their own ship and she had been stuck out here for a while. then she said. "o-oh wait I remember that you two have your personal ship.. w-what brings ya here?"

''Yes, Jademar. You could say we recently upgraded. The lady's cozy...'' Tan said and looked at her wife while mentioning the high level of comfort it provided. Hell, Tan could be comfy in a wampas cave if only Aloy were there. Not to mention their two daughters. This... unorthodox, yet lovely composition of a family were finally looking to get together. ''We picked up your beacon, during...'' she added but stopped briefly, thinking of why they were in the system in the first place. She exchanged glanced with Aloy, before she continued telling Jademar. ''Tayl is not well... Alive and stable, but... We got in touch with some of my old contacts who spoke of healing crystals originating from this system... And then we end up finding you here... Kark, I'm not a believer in faith neither the Force, but... Yeah, gets me thinking...'' she explained, her gaze having a hard time strying on the same spot, notably moved by the situation and the coincidence presented to them.

''You know anything about these crystals, Jademar? And what were you doing here, by the way?'' Tan'yill added after a short pause.

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Aloy sighed in relief as Jade slowly came to and embraced Tan'yill like child reunited with their mother. She had waited so long to see her spiritual child again, having never truly come to terms with the day they parted, the day she reluctantly handed her to the Jedi. So much had changed over all these years, but to see that a part of that spark remained was enough to cancel out all the war within her mind and the galaxy outside.

She found herself instinctively reach out, only to hesitate and stop just short of touching the girl's shoulder.

Her cybernetic fingers shook gently for a moment before she would retract the hand, deciding that she'd better not get too close until she was both sure that Jade was safe and still felt the same way about her. Tan'yill had been there for her, but Aloy herself had not. not for a very long time.

"We... should go"

She said mournfully, pushing off the ice and onto her feet.

"I don't know how much daylight we have left. And you should get warm food in your belly too"

Still goal oriented as ever and seemingly staring from behind the expressionless wall that was her visor, Aloy turned to leave the small section of cavern, turning her attention to any potential dangers that may have wandered in behind them.

UeJaBns.png

Jade having shifted her attention toward the two, her eyes began to look at the two for a moment, hearing their issue. the girl would smile softly towards the two of them before speaking towards them for a moment. "Healing crystals? Hmm, maybe you're looking for Kyber crystals. I am actually here to look for them myself... I was growing close. till I heard your voices.. it shouldn't be much further ahead if you two were to follow me. I am sure a kyber crystal could be used to heal tyal. I am willing to help her." She had said towards them for a moment, gently rubbing her head for a split second.. her eyes shifted to them for a moment.

Her eyes had officially opened before hearing the mention of food, now she had to think about it. The young force sensitive had not eaten in a while, she had breathed in before responding once more. "I would actually like that after I finish what I came to do originally god knows how long its been since I've had a decent meal. I was using my rations to potentially get by on this planet, my leg had got broken during the crash so I had to wait a few weeks to heal.. at first it was super painful but I got used to it." She had mentioned towards the two of them for a moment, as she breathed in before rubbing her head and looking at the two of them.

Becoming a little more serious with the two, seeing as she was now with two people that she had felt comfortable around, she would nod before speaking one more final time around the two of them. "I agree with Mom.. We should probably get into a cave for the time being and wait till the night passes.. we do not want to be here during the night.. we draw attention to predators here.. " She had mentioned to the two of them before now, she had guided them towards a nearby room where they can get warm and rest, for the time being, this room, of course, was a part of the temple. Surely as soon as the sun starts rising again, she would potentially have enough time to secure them two crystals or possibly three.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

XgZ6TPF.png

"Healing crystals? Hmm, maybe you're looking for Kyber crystals. I am actually here to look for them myself... I was growing close. till I heard your voices.. it shouldn't be much further ahead if you two were to follow me. I am sure a kyber crystal could be used to heal tyal. I am willing to help her." She had said towards them for a moment, gently rubbing her head for a split second.. her eyes shifted to them for a moment.

''Thanks, Jade. We're forever grateful. She needs us...'' Tan'yill said gently and touched, thinking of her daughter right now fighting against the wounds aboard The Recluse, and with the assistance of Iris Arani Iris Arani .
She found herself instinctively reach out, only to hesitate and stop just short of touching the girl's shoulder.

Her cybernetic fingers shook gently for a moment before she would retract the hand, deciding that she'd better not get too close until she was both sure that Jade was safe and still felt the same way about her. Tan'yill had been there for her, but Aloy herself had not. not for a very long time.

The hazel colored and always keen eyes of Tan'yill picked this up in an instant. The hesitation. The... fear of something that could hurt the formerly proud and grand clan alor. Something that could penetrate the strongest of beskar and hurt more than a dozen blaster bolts.

"We... should go"

She said mournfully, pushing off the ice and onto her feet.

"I don't know how much daylight we have left. And you should get warm food in your belly too"

For now, Tan'yill kept quiet and watched her wife resume focus on the mission and goal not to be stuck here when darkness fell over them. That burning internal flame of determinaton was something that she admired with the redheaded mandalorian, among the other qualities that she possessed. Tan silently agreed with Aloy and put the buy'c back over her head, preparing for the equally long way back out and to the ship.

The talk of food gave them a short but sweet relief from the seriosity of the mission, and Jade also declared her intention to finish what she came for. All of that made Tan'yill crack a soft smile underneath the black t-visor.

"I agree with Mom.. We should probably get into a cave for the time being and wait till the night passes.. we do not want to be here during the night.. we draw attention to predators here.. "

''We're Vizsla's, Jade. We are the predators.'' said Tan with confidence, knowing who she since years travelled with, and she knew Jade were a capable warrior herself. ''Me and Aloy got some... experience spending nights in caves located in the middle of fething nowhere.'' she said, and threw a knowing glance over to Aloy as she thought about their mission to Felucia, which ultimately sealed their future relationship and devotion to one another. She glanced back at Jade before giving her a bit more of an explanation to the statement. ''Let's just keep a closer watch this time. We were a hair's breadth from becoming rancor dinner last time. The indigenous tribes of Felucia could be... pretty grumpy.''

As Jademar led them on through the ancient temple in the search for a suitable cave to spend the night in, Tan walked up beside Aloy and laid a gentle gloved hand on her shoulder. ''Hey... Are you okay?'' she asked in a lowered caring voice, letting her wife know that she had noticed that something was off when they greeted Jade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom