Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Is Where Your Heart Is

TSOIzZf.png

Time: Late morning

The blanket and pillow felt very different, and much more comfortable than in the simple bunk Tan was used to aboard her ship. It pretty much felt like the ones at the different inn’s and hotels she occasionally stayed at when having credits for it, during smuggling missions or to avoid bounty hunters and people that might be looking for her and her ship.

In this bed, though. In this bed she wasn’t alone, which she was reminded of when opening her hazel eyes in a sleepy state and saw the red tuft and pretty face of a very beloved person laying beside her. The cute sight of Aloy still sleeping elicited a soft smile upon her lips and a quiet content sigh leaving her. How her life would have come to this was still beyond comprehension to her. A pure mystery, if you will, but a truly welcome one. While not really believing in destiny, one time it had felt like a higher power wanted their relation brutally shattered. That fateful time on Felucia that ultimately had brought them closer to each other. Now, they were here. At Aloy’s old home on Roon. Their home.

They had it good where they were now, didn't they? As Ryloth wasn't far from Roon, Tan was closer to her kindred even. Maybe they would even go there someday.

Tan reluctantly let her sleepy gaze go of Aloy and turned around, careful not to wake her partner up, to look at the holoclock. They had not overslept too much, but had taken a nice and well deserved long morning. Sitting up carefully and reaching over to a nearby chair, Tan grabbed a long and loose grey t-shirt and black hot pants and put it on. She threw Aloy another glance making sure she had not woken her up, before sneaking out to the kitchen. She wanted to surprise her and figured Aloy would need it as much as she needed the sleep, considering the move and big changes in both of their lives.

The last time Tan had surprised someone like this was Mitch back on Corellia. A sad mistake in her life, and the only thing she would love surprise him with now was a shockglove to the face. She was not exactly a star cook either, but a breakfast was luckily not that hard to prepare. She put on the caf to start brewing and went through the shelves until she found eggs, fruit juice, bantha milk and some berries among with a sweet syrup and a variety of different ingredients. The eggs was put to boil and out of the bantha milk she made a stack of pancakes, making sure to check the amount of each ingredient needed. Everything was put on plates and bowls and onto a bed tray, along with the cups and glasses for the caf and juice. Taking a step back, she gave it all a look, tilting her head to the side and curling her lekkus, quite happy of her achievement. She grabbed a pancake to taste and at least to her it was good. Still comfortingly warm and all. Not bad.

Tan grabbed the tray and snuck into the bedroom again, where she gently sat down on Aloy’s side and put the tray on the table beside the bed. She leant over and kissed the cheek of her beloved partner. Aloy was not the woman to use lots of perfumes, but her pleasant scent still had a certain attractiveness to it. The scent that she always wore was… well, eau de Aloy.

‘’Good morning, sleepyhead… Slept well?’’ she whispered softly, a soft smile spreading on her lips as she waited for her to wake up.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

TSOIzZf.png

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
TSOIzZf.png

EcpdsUu.png

S K Y H O L D

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

Many things dwelled within that sleeping mind. The weight of responsibility laid on her shoulders by Darsch Vizsla, The way the mandalorian union lorded over the sector while gobbling up Beskar, Using to forge ceremonial spears and other symbols of power that betrayed the thoughts of the frightened but decadent man on the throne, Or that Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer was still out there, Systematically hunting mandalorians right under the mand'alor's nose... Yet, Where she was once plagued by nightmares, Another dream came to mind as of late; Tan'yill. Her Blue, The woman she planned to marry one of these days, Force willing. Neither believed in destiny, But Aloy trusted her gut, And her gut told her that she was safe with Blue, That wanted to spend every waking moment with her no matter what the galaxy threw at them. It also hungered for pancakes...

Even asleep, She smiled as Blue planted her lips on the Vizsla's soft cheek.

"Good morning, sleepyhead… Slept well?"

"Mmmh... Hm?"
She rolls over onto her side, Having previously been laid with her face buried in her pillow, Still wearing the black tank top and loose cargo pants she had the night before, While her armor was sitting neatly on it's own stand in the corner of the room, The sword of clan Jjota laid out neatly in front.

She lazily opens one blue eye, Blinking once or twice as she spots the source of her strange and pancake filled dreams; Her beloved partner was serving her breakfast in bed. Funny, She had barely expected to be sharing a bed with anyone when she left home, Or enjoying a decent breakfast for once. Yet she was doing both now, In a quiet place with the one person that mattered to her. This was their home. Not mandalore, Not concordia, Not even her clan. But simply, Together.

Though, The house they shared on their own property gifted to them by the enclave and the CIS certainly didn't hurt.

"Mmm~" She groans gently while stretching, Sitting herself upright and smiling at her partner
"Mornin' Blue. I slept well enough, You?"

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

SKYHOLD

The fiery red tuft of hair that came to be as her partner turned around to face her, still in a sleepy state that had a kind of cuteness to it, was always comforting to wake up to. That face, those eyes and what she could see going on behind them, pulling her blue fingers through that red hair in their more intimate moments, Aloy had realy broken into her heart in which she held and would always hold a special place. A place claimed by no one before her.

''Going to sleep beside you always makes me sleep like a rock... Safe and sound... Haven't I told you that before, Red?'' Blue said in a sweet voice, looking into those sleepy blue eyes and that hair that yet had to meet the brush.

As the newly awaken al'or or House Vizsla sat up, Tan leant in and gave her a short kiss, making a short pause before placing another slightly longer one on the lips of her partner. Those lips could hook you like your first snort of spice, and they certainly had for Tan, even if Aloy paid little attention to them as the mandalorian warrior that she was.

''You know... I'm kriffing glad that I took that mission on Ord Mantell, and offered you that whiskey... Best whiskey I've ever had...'' she said, her hazel eyes exposing those very feelings. The devotion, trust, and love.

Tan sat straight again and motioned towards the tray filled with their breakfast waiting to be tasted.

''C'mon now! I wanna know if I have to track down and kill the author of the recipe that I followed or not!'' she said jokingly with a chuckle, before she poured up caf and grabbed her cup, sipping on it beside Red.

''I thought we'd do a little excursion today. And also... I've got a present for you... but for that you'll need your beskar'gam.'' Blue continued while stacking up some pancakes on a plate after Red had helped herself.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

S K Y H O L D

Aloy couldn't help but smile warmly at her partner, The Rutian Twi'lek always had a way of saying just what she needed to hear and just when she needed to hear it. She had closed her eyes in warm thought just before Tan'yill leaned in to gently kiss her, Taking her breath away just like the last time, Leaving the mandalorian speechless once again. And what was there to say really? The way she leaned in and put one arm around her, The subtlety joyed noise she made, The way she looked at her partner after, There were many things that expressed how the still waking and quiet Vizsla felt without the need for words, Just as there were for her partner.

Nevertheless, Words eventually came to mind, And they brought joy into her beskar-clad heart.

"Best whisky I've ever accepted too" She replies, Leaving one arm around her partner and leaning in to grab a bite of the pancakes she'd prepared "As~ ∗chewing∗ are these!"

There would be more chewing for a time before Aloy gathered her senses and slowed to a more polite pace, Eventually coming to a stop and listening to Tan'yill while leaning her head against the Twi'lek's shoulder, Sleepily nuzzling her shoulder till she'd come to rest her head in just the right spot
Mmh∗ "And what's this excursion of our's today? You know I'd be wearing the armor anyway, Never leave this room without it. But it must be a fun ride if you feel the need to remind me" She giggles softly, Content to enjoy this moment awhile longer before setting out. Well, And she was thinking about her own gift to Tan'yill for life day. The Twi wasn't the only one with surprises in store for her partner.

TSOIzZf.png

SKYHOLD

"As~ ∗chewing∗ are these!"

Her partners comment of approval in between a hungry chew elicited a bright smile on her own lips, the two fangs showing in a way Blue knew Red thought was kind of cute. That little personal feature of hers had its versatility. Not only was it to intimidate enemies on the battlefield or opponents in the ring.

''Hm... Looks like someone likes it!'' Blue said happily, leaning in once more for a sniff and a kiss att her beautiful partners neck and cheek, before she continued to eat and drink of the breakfast and just enjoying each others close company as they sat there on the bed.

''You'll see! Not the kind of wild as in Felucia-wild... The gods forbid that ever happen again...'' Blue uttered as flashbacks from their fateful trip to Felucia came to mind. A trip that had ultimately had led them to where they were today, sealing their close band that had begun to form as soon as they met on Ord Mantell. It was nice and cozy feeling Red leaning in and muzzle her shoulder til she found the right spot. ''More like a nice chilled mountain hike, with the mando doll I'm so deeply in love with...'' Tan continued while caressing Aloy's back and shoulders, a soft smile resting upon her lips as she did so.

''But who am I do decide? You might prefer to stay in bed the whole day, to pick up where we left off yesterday...?'' Tan said half jokingly, her smile turning into one of amusement and mischief. Of course, both options was very tempting, but a plan was a plan and she wanted to see what Aloy thought of her present.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

S K Y H O L D

Tag: Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla |

There was indeed something about those fangs that just melted Aloy. They could be quite frightening when Blue wanted, But in times like these, the fanged smile was one of Blue's many endearing qualities.
Red was lost in that fanged and lavender smile for a time until Blue spoke up again, Her words bringing a warm smile to the Vizsla's face initially, But soon bringing a much more mischievous look about her
"Well now, That's a hard choice right there~" She giggles softly to herself "Tell ya what Blue, Why there isn't anything I'd miss a day with the gorgeous twi I love for. So hows about we go hiking and maybe we continue where we left off afterwards? Somewhere scenic maybe?" She stifles a chuckle at her own plan, Which seemed like the perfect day to her so far

"Mm~ And I can't very well give you that life day present if we get distracted in her now can I? It's uh, It's a little late, Issues with shipping and all, But I got here now. Might just spring it on ya someplace nice huh?"

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

SKYHOLD

''Life Day present? For me?'' Tan said in surprise, just after rather sensually chewing down a fresh berry in response to somewhere scenic. She loved to tease Aloy, much like their occasional banter that had its beginning almost as soon as they met on Ord Mantell. Aloy was a teaser herself sometimes, and it only made everything so much more fun. Tan leaned over and gave Aloy another kiss, with a very high probability that she would taste the berry. ''Mmh, you're pretty good at reminding me every day why I love you so much...''

''I like that; somewhere scenic. Yeah. Works for me.''
she said with a smile, after finishing the kiss and emptying her glass of fruit juice.

The breakfast was about to be wrapped up and as much as they both would like to stay in bed, the were also looking forward to a day spent with only each other. They were both liking the outdoors. Maybe Aloy a bit more than Tan that was more used to cities and being confined in space freighters, but Aloy had soon made her appreciate the greater outdoors a lot more. Felucia was an exception to that, of course, but damn they even had things to look back on from that trip that they would appreciate afterwards and never forget.

''And hiking... It'll not realy be a hike... At least not at first! I got our... transport waiting outside that will take us out of the city and up to the mountains... We'll see what you think of it!'' said Tan with a mystic chuckle before standing up. ''Let's take care of the dishes later, now I just want to get going and enjoy this day with you love.'' she continued and headed for the refresher while giving her loved one a backwards glance and a wink.

While in the refresher, Blue freshed herself up and put on her characteristic grey beskar'gam with blue details and lines. She put on everything but the helmet which she put under an arm before walking out and took the lead out of their home. When outside, a docile mogo waited by the door, ready to take the two mandalorians for a ride.

''Well?'' Tan uttered with a light laugh while thinking that this was not what Aloy had expected. At all. ''What do you think? It's not a speed monster, but... Thought it would add to the feeling going to the mountains!''

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

EcpdsUu.png

S K Y H O L D

''Mmh, you're pretty good at reminding me every day why I love you so much...''

Aloy had reluctantly parted with Tan'yill's lavender hued and berry-sweet lips, Resigning herself to simply stare and bask in the warm feeling of her partner's presence. She listened intently of course, But the world around her seemed to gently disappear around them, And all she could do was smile sheepishly at the Twi'lek.

And I you, Blue...

But as do all things, This moment came to an end when Blue got up to prepare herself for the day, And they reluctantly parted for another brief moment, That felt like hours to the Vizsla.

Aloy got up to dress herself soon after, Taking a brief moment to straighten her hair and do other morning activities before donning her armor, Which lay neatly in the corner suspended by a small stand on the table, With her beskad and weapons laid out ceremoniously before her.
Strap by strap, Buckle by buckle, She affixes plates of pure beskar to her slim flight suit, And weapons to her belt until she was down to the last two items: A crimson scarf, And the handprinted helm that served as her grim, Toothy face to the outside world.

Once finished draping her mother's scarf around her neck, She slides one loose end over her shoulder and takes her helm in both hands.
The visor stared back at her, Cold and empty like a ghost, With chips in it's blue paint revealing the beaten chrome beneath.

But she wasn't a ghost. Not anymore. This grim face she wore served not as a shield against her foes, But as a warning to any that would consider hurting this family of hers.
Tan'yill had breathed life into this ghost, Shaped her into a living being with purpose and love in her heart. She would protect the one who'd gifted her this life. Always.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought again"
She nervously chuckles as Tan'yill enters the room again, Or had a moment ago before Aloy had taken notice.

After, She was led to the entrance of their compound where a strange animal awaited them.

<"Huh..."> She cocks her head to the side while leaning in the doorway behind Tan'yill <"It's uh... Different! What do ya call this thing anyway?">

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

SKYHOLD

Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Tan'yill had just smiled, bigger on the inside than was revealed on the outside, when she had caught her beloved partner stand there in their bedroom and silently gazing into the face of her buy'c. That beautiful mind under that fiery red straight hair hid so many thoughts. Each new more amazing than the other, and Tan had been allowed inside that mind a long time ago. She understood that it was a privilege very few were granted, and that some things,, being the lovers that they were, was only meant to be shared between them. Their both former lives had been forged to one. In the darkest of times they were not far from each other and would move mountains for the sake of the other.

<"Huh... It's uh... Different! What do ya call this thing anyway?">

Her other half's reaction was priceless. Now, so had Tan's reaction been at the creature handler where she hired it. For most of her life, as a mechanic and smuggler, she had been surrounded by AI and droids. She could ride a speeder bike like a pro, but not once had she mounted a living breathing creature like this. Needless to say, she had been given a short introduction and lesson at the handler. It was a challenge, but as much as she loved a challenge in the ring she enjoyed them in other parts of her life. She wanted to give them a more serene experience together today.

''It's a mogo! It's a she, and I found her at a creature handler down in the village. I hired it for the day.'' Tan'yill said, smiling at her partners reaction as she held the reins and gave the docile creature a pat on its muffle. ''You might think I've gone crazy, but I thought we should try something else today... There's lunch packs in the bag over there.'' she continued and motioned over to one of the bags hanging on its sides.

''What do you say, gorgeous? Dare to try?'' Tan said and winked at Aloy. If Aloy, the fearless mandalorian, dared to mount the fluffy thing, they would soon be on their way out of the village and headed towards one of the impressive mountains that surrounded their home and base; Skyhold.

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

EcpdsUu.png

S K Y H O L D

Though concealed by her helm, Aloy couldn't help but smile and shake her head. <"Yeah well, You're exactly my kinda crazy.">

<"Alright, I'll bite">
She chuckles while carefully mounting the mogo without letting her cybernetic claws spook the poor creature.

She sat in the back of course, Seeing as Tan'yill had taken lessons, Albeit short lessons. Now she could enjoy the snow capped mountains and pine-strewn foothills that surrounded them on all sides that sunny, Glistening day.

<"You know... After everything, We deserve this"> She murmurs, Leaning into Tan'yill from behind and holding her close. Not unlike Tan'yill had done her on Ord Centrell when they rode together. Although this was far less mischievous. It was... Genuine now.

Their trip was likely to be peaceful from here on out. Nothing but those same mountains and foothills that almost twinkled in the morning sunlight. Or creeks that moved just fast enough to prevent freezing over entirely, Providing a serene ambiance aside from the strange clacks of the Mogo's ten hooves clattering chaotically beneath the two.
Though if one listened very carefully and stood very still, They might hear the very distant sounds of worker droids putting down the railroad in the distant valley, Far over the glaciers and into the cold deserts where the village of firstpage was being finished.

One day firstpage might become a proper trading settlement, Bridging the gap between House Vizsla serene isolation in the north and the other clans or even outsiders down south.

Her people may finally have a future in this galaxy, And one that she could spend with Tan'yill from start to finish, Resting her head on those blue shoulders like she was now.

For the first time in her life, Aloy could honestly say she was happy.

TSOIzZf.png

TSOIzZf.png

SKYHOLD

<"You know... After everything, We deserve this">

Tan utterly enjoyed the touch of her partner as she leaned into her back and wrapped her arms around her. It elicited an imperishable smile upon her lavender lips and a delighted sigh left her chest. The feeling of love and warmth between the two mandalorians was superior to the rough and hard contact between the beskar plates.

Thoughts of the past came to Tan, as the mogo carried them steadily on a small path by a rippling creek leading themthrough a forest clearing. Roon was truly something else than Corellia, which was the only planet that she had really lived on. And what a life it had been. Now, this? While hosting a largely archaic way of living for most roonians, its wide spread plains by the feet of snow cone mountains was still a sight to behold. Every little detail were picked up buy the advanced visual and audio sensors in the buy'c. From the birds greeting the morning with their happy chirp, to gusts of wind whispering through the trees, and to the working droids in the far distance giving the planet a slight technical advance forward. The best part though? The best part sat behind her, and she would thank the gods of Ryloth that she their paths was crossed in the first place.

''Yeah... We truly do, hun.'' Tan agreed softly, and placed a gloved hand upon her partners, letting their fingers intertwine and her thumb caress the side of it.

Eventually, they reached the foot of the mountain where the creek poured down from the glaciers up the mountain. Soft green and yellow grass invited them to dismount and settle down. ''I think we found our spot, huh?'' Tan said, turning around to see what Aloy thought before dismounting the creature. ''Need a hand?'' she asked and reached up a hand for Aloy to pick if she wanted to.

Looking around, it was the perfect secluded spot for them to enjoy the late lunch. The mountain above them, the forest below them and the creek giving them company. It was kriffing pretty, really.

''Kark... I want to enjoy this with me own eyes and ears.'' Tan suddenly uttered and proceeded to remove her buy'c and placing it in one of the bags attached to the mogo.

Tan then proceeded to unpack the bags with the assortment of goodies that she had picked up from the local vendors in the village. Sandwiches, grapes, fruit, some cookies and more. Lastly, she revealed a bottle of sparkling wine.

''Unfortunately, I couldn't find any glasses, but... I guess that's really not a problem?'' she said mischievously as she sat down by Aloy and uncorked the bottle with a pop. Neither of them were exactly dainty ladies on some delicate picnic in some city park. They were so far from it. They were women, yes, but also warriors, lovers, fighters, protectors of their clan and the mandalorian creed. In some halls they might even be called rebels. That didn't stop Tan from wanting to indulge them both on special occasions.

TSOIzZf.png

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

It was true that neither of them were dainty ladies, But by manda did that Twi'lek make Aloy feel right and proper. She carefully took her partner's hand as she slid off the large creature, Smiling beneath her helm the entire time.

<"Funny, I think you're the only one I've ever let take me by the hand like that"> She chuckles while approaching the pleasant green clearing.

Aloy had already put hand to helm when Tan'yill remarked on their surroundings, Prompting her to remove her helmet shortly after Tan'yill, Sighing in relief as the stale air hissed away, Allowing her to take a deep breath of the crisp morning air and the rustic smell of pine and fresh creek water coming down from the glacier above.

She simply stood there for a time, Helm under her arm and eyes gently drifting over the natural scenery around them as she took it all in, Having yet to see the well thought out stock that Tan'yill was unpacking behind her.
That is, Until she heard the wine sloshing in it's bottle...

''Unfortunately, I couldn't find any glasses, but... I guess that's really not a problem?"

"Haha! You know how to spend an evening, Blue" She smiles warmly while approaching her, Setting one hand on her partner's shoulder while her free hand packed up her helm and grabbed up a bag or two of food for both of them.

"The scenery, The wine. Let alone yourself... It's all touching. Beautiful. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were tryna seduce me" She laughs and plants a quick kiss on Tan'yill's cheek.

"You're not the only one with something in store for this evening either. Though, Maybe we should make merry first?"

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

''Well, a lot of things I've been doing since I met you have been the first...'' Tan added, her smile widening slightly as she supposed that at least a couple of things would pop up in her ginger partners mind. This and... that. Not just things they did, but having these kind of deeply going and strong feelings for and another person being the greatest of them all. She was positive, or at least it felt like it, that Aloy were the only one in the entire galaxy that could have awaken those since long burried feelings.

Finally, they were out here. For just a moment, just this day, they had no duties. No must and must not. Just the two of them and the right accessories to make this day completely theirs.

"The scenery, The wine. Let alone yourself... It's all touching. Beautiful. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were tryna seduce me"

The kiss that was gently planted on her cheek went straight to her heart. As so many kisses before. Tan followed Aloy to a nice spot in the clearing, just by the creek that, along with the other beauty of the place, would keep them company while they indulged themselves in this wonderful beginning of the day.

''Maybe... We could call it a date, even though we both know we're stuck with each others shebs for as long as the galaxy want us to. And I really wouldn't want it any other way, Red.'' Tan said, speaking out of her heart.

She popped the cork of the bottle just as Aloy announced that she had something in store for her.

''Really? Now you made me curious!'' she uttered, and handed the bottle to Aloy to take the first drink out of it. ''Cheers to us, love! The best and craziest pair of mandos this galaxy has ever seen!''

They would sit down and begin feasting on the little goodies that Tan had packed for them. Sandwiches, fruits, crackers, cheeses and more. Tan laid down on the side, resting herself on the elbow as she took a sip out of the bottle. She had now grown used to the beskar'gam, and compared to heavier armors it was very flexible and actually not that uncomfortable.

''Your... present... is a little thing I've been fiddling with while you been asleep. Well, when I could manage to pull away from you and your lovely presence, that is...'' Tan explained, thinking of those times when Aloy fell to sleep before her. The ginger mando looked equally beautiful in her sleep, and depending on which way she was turned, Tan was left with either that fiery red tuft and its pleasant scent to fall asleep to or that fine face sleeping peacefully beside her. ''I hope you don't mind, but it's a software and algorithm I built into your buy'c that makes it possible for you to remotely call on the Sabre, providing that you're somewhat in reach. Word has it that it was a practical feature with bounty hunters before us... Completely possible to erease if you wouldn't like it, of course!''

She knew fully well how much time Aloy put into her gear and how meticulous she was with it, but Tan knew her way around tech and mechanics.

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Maybe... We could call it a date, even though we both know we're stuck with each others shebs for as long as the galaxy want us to. And I really wouldn't want it any other way, Red

Aloy smiled wide "Nor I, Blue. Nor I"

She was laid beside her partner, Passing her the wine and just plopping little pieces of fruit in her mouth while she listened to the beautiful rutian speak, And enjoying every second of it.
She knew deep down that there was nothing she would trade this for. Nothing she would trade Tan'yill's love for.

There was only one thing she wanted in addition to this, And it was nearly time to propose the question to her, And hand over the one thing she had left to give.

When Tan'yill presented her own gift however, Her brows raised. Normally she didn't appreciate anyone tampering with her equipment, Especially seeing as her's was neurally linked to her very mind. But this was Tan'yill, The most crazy, Most fun and most skilled Corellian she'd ever met, And the love of her life.

Sitting up for a moment, She grabs her helm and holds it close, Looking into the interior and then gently turning it over to look into the visor.
"Huh. No, I don't think I will. In fact, I think I'll keep it" She smiles softly, Glancing back at Tan'yill "That's sweet of you, Blue. I think it tells a lot about us too. I've been comfortable enough to let my guard down like that, To sleep light enough for someone to modify my gear. Hah!"

"Which reminds me. Before I test it, I want to ask you something~"
She sets the helm down and slides a bag closer, Pulling a gun belt out with some
expensive looking weapons in it
"I had some things made for you, You see. I know you love the E-851. But there's something else"

I uh, I know you're supposed to gift jewelry for this and not weapons in other cultures, So...

After sliding the guns over to her partner, She reaches into her pocket and adjusts herself so that she is on one knee, And after taking a deep breath, She holds her hand out to reveal a small, Black
ring with little gems on it's surface.

"Tan'yill... Will you marry me?"

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

Blue had held her breath before, and for worse. A lot worse. She didn't risk a beating, as her younger self had done back on Corellia. At the same time she could not imagine a worse feeling than making Red disappointed at her. She would never take that big of a risk. Ever.

So, when Red showed of her approval, her smile and glance, it was like a rock falling off her chest. She might even have seen that and notice the slightly held back sigh of relief that left the rutian. A smile of her own were then safely allowed to emerge on her lips. Before Tan could say anything though, Aloy presented her with a nice looking gun belt made out of some leather, the grips of two identical looking blasters were showing. The only thing separating them from each other, was that one of them had a blue heart engraved into it and the other had a red heart. A clear homage to their unique and seemingly unbreakable bond.

"I had some things made for you, You see. I know you love the E-851. But there's something else"

Tan's hazel gaze, full of admiration of the sweet and wonderful present, looked up and changed to one of curiosity. She sat herself up properly and watched Aloy do the same. Thoughts were flying rapidly through her head of what the crazy Viszla had cooked up for this day. Indeed, the rutian was not alone in having surprises.

''I uh, I know you're supposed to gift jewelry for this and not weapons in other cultures, So...''

That was when the loveable mandalorian took a knee before her. It dawned on her just about when Aloy presented the question. That question.

"Tan'yill... Will you marry me?"

Tan looked at the ring and its little gems glistening beautifully in the sunlight. Her hazel gaze grew in surprise and shock of the unexpected move. She blinked and met Aloy's blue eyes head on.

''You're-'' No, of course Aloy was not kidding. What was she thinking of!

''You... You want to marry me...?'' was however the next thing that escaped her mouth. Her voice was low. Almost like she whispered to herself. The move of proposal had taken the rutian mandalorian to yet another place of emotions she had never been. A roller-coaster she had been invited to by Aloy that time on Ord Mantell.

''Of course...'' she said quietly, and threw a glance at the ground, trying to get a hold of the emotions that invaded her. It was not like she considered saying no. Kark no. She was certain. She had always been certain. There was no other one than Aloy, and it had felt right from the very start. ''Yeah...'' she continued and looked up with a tear leaving her eye.

''Of course! YES! Of course, I want to marry you!'' Tan'yill uttered and nodded in solid assurance. She accepted the offered ring and broke out in a smile and laugh of pure happiness, before she threw her arms around Aloy, tipping them both over in the grass. ''Yeah, I wanna marry you, you crazy son of a gun!''

Landing on top, her lavender lips smiling widely, Tan pulled some strands of that ginger hair aside and admired her partner and her features.

''You're the most beautiful person I know, Aloy... Ever since I met you... You've given me so much already. Kark, you've changed my life into one I never thought I would have. Never in a million years. Galaxy knows I love you endlessly... If it all goes down in flames, I'm happy as long as I got you.'' Tan said and caressed her, now wifes, smooth cheek.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Oomph! Aloy lands in the grass, Cushioned by her flight suit. And so she lay there, Giggling to herself as blue landed on top and brushed aside the hair from her face, Making way for their contrast of fiery red hair versus blue vibrant blue skin, And her deep blue eyes starring deep into Tan'yill's hazel green, Which could sometimes have a fiery personality of their own.

Down here and caught in that gaze, She helpless. Helpless, But safe. Tan was the only one that could ever make her feel this way.

"Have I ever told you about those eyes? How enchanting they are?" She broke eye contact just long enough to kiss Tan's blue hand that lay gently on her cheek
"Hmh. If it does go down in flames, I want them to be the last thing I see"

Though she smiled peacefully while lost in that hazel gaze, A tear had begun to well up in her eye. It was small, Barely noticeable if not for the light, But it was there, Hiding in the corner.

"You know, We could do it now if we want. The vow, I mean. A mandalorian marriage is a private thing, For just... Us"

"Us", It feels good to say. I never thought I'd be someone's Riduur
(Spouse\marriage partner). Or... Have one really. I always assumed I'd be the lone wolf type, Kind of accepted it too. But then you came along, With your whisky and your witty comebacks, And now... We're here. Together"

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

"Have I ever told you about those eyes? How enchanting they are?"

"Hmh. If it does go down in flames, I want them to be the last thing I see"

''Hmm, I think I've noticed your fondness for them. And also these...'' Tan said and put on a sweet smile with her fangs showing, touching one of them with her tongue before giggling softly. She loved to drown herself in Aloy's deep blue eyes. They hid a character greater than life and so many secrets only revealed to a select few in this galaxy. Some of them coming not entirely without trouble or pain, but Tan'yill was and would always be there for the concordian whenever she felt to get it off her chest. They shared a similar troublesome past, and thanks to that, they could feel and understand each other more easily. ''I love it when you say those things...''

Tan climbed off and changed her position so that she laid on her side with her upper body atop Aloy. She put the ring on carefully, the fit being just right, and faced her wife while her gentle touch continued to caress her features. Stroking her cheeks, pulling back a strand of hair behind the ear, drawing a finger down the neck and gently scratching her pauldron. By manda, this woman made her feel whole.

''I promise you, I'll be there if that happens. But not before I've done everything I can to avoid it going down... Because... there's so much I want to see and do with you Aloy Vizsla.'' she said, clearly moved by all of this. She listened carefully what Aloy said

''Yeah... Us... I feel the same. You know I'm not... the most open person in the galaxy. There's few I really trust, let alone being comfortable sleeping in the same room with... Corellia taught me that. Chit, I saw evil in every corner and person...'' she explained and glanced to the side and at the creek. ''I had literally lost all hope in ever meeting someone I could see myself live with... And then... Well, then you entered that room on Ord Mantell.'' Tan continued and glanced back down at Aloy. ''Walked straight into my life and... into my heart. I... I thought it was just fun and innocent at first, but something in me changed. And then Felucia happened...''

Tan leaned closer, closed her eyes and planted a soft kiss upon her wifes lips.

''And yeah, if you want I would love to take the vow right here.''

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Aloy loosened at her touch, Closing her eyes while Blue gently drew a finger down her neck
''I promise you, I'll be there if that happens. But not before I've done everything I can to avoid it going down... Because... there's so much I want to see and do with you Aloy Vizsla.'

Walked straight into my life and... into my heart. I... I thought it was just fun and innocent at first, but something in me changed. And then Felucia happened..."

"Hnnh. I know~" She sighs happily, Rolling just enough to face Blue "We share the same goals, The same wants. Two sides of the same coin you might say"

After leaning into the kiss, She finally opens her eyes after, Glancing from Tan'yill's Lekku to herself with a lazy smile as she ran a finger across those soft head tails, Occasionally tracing the little black tattoos that ran across them

"Well, I would like to take that vow. I don't mean to rush but... Well, I've waited my entire life for this, For you. I want to do this while we have... Well, This"
She glances at the peaceful scenery, And her hand glides gently down Tan'yill's lekku and to her hand, Which she took gently

"The vow is short, But that just means you don't have to worry too much about the mando'a.
It goes; Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde. "

"We say it one after the others, Exchanging the oaths. I'll start us off with the translation, Which goes like this;

She takes a deep breath, Staring into Tan'yill's eye with both commitment and joy

-We are one when together... we are one when parted... we share all, we will raise warriors."

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

SKYHOLD

Blue shivered, of pure pleasure, when Red ran the finger over her lekku. The ginger mandalorian knew that her twi'lek wife loved it immensely. It made her close those hazel eyes for a second. Oh, could she just stay here in the glade forever with this piece of a gem that she had been lucky to cross paths with! Please?

"Well, I would like to take that vow. I don't mean to rush but... Well, I've waited my entire life for this, For you. I want to do this while we have... Well, This"

Tan opened her eyes to the sight of the woman she knew she would spend the rest of her life with, and joined her in a moment of silence as they admired the best side of Roon.

As Aloy mentioned the simplicity of the vow, Tan raised an eyebrow and put on a wry smile.

''Oh, so now you're criticizing my mando'a? Shouldn't I blame my tutor, then?'' she said in mando'a, in a half serious half joking way. Aloy had taught her a lot, including the mythical mandalorian language. She had taught her to become one of them. Encouraged her during her verd'goten and taken her into their creed. Aloy knew that Tan was pulling her leg. She rose up from Aloy, gathering herself while sitting up properly in the grass, legs crossed in tailor position. She held Aloy's hand gently, the warmth from both of their hearts meeting.

''We are one when together... we are one when parted... we share all, we will raise warriors." she repeated in soft but serious mando'a, while meeting those blue eyes the whole time. Aloy was right, they could be frightening at times when they turned into that burning glow old enemies knew, but never to her.

A moment tranquility passed while they just basked in each others presence and the sounds around them. She felt... happy. Of course, she had always been happy with Aloy, but this was bigger. They were bound to a different kind of promise. They were one.

''So... It's done. My Aloy. My wife. Who would have thought this back on Ord Mantell?'' Tan said and leaned in to kiss her wife, some cultures apprently ended their vows like that. And vow or not, those lips could not be kissed to often.

UeJaBns.png

3oIWNfM.png

S K Y H O L D

Aloy shed a single tear of joy as the pair finished reciting their vows, Being unable to do more than stare and smile warmly at her wife for a time. Tan'yill was the first to break the silence, Asking a question that made the Alor chuckle softly to herself.
''So... It's done. My Aloy. My wife. Who would have thought this back on Ord Mantell?''
My Aloy. My wife. Oh yes. She swore to herself, Even before today, That she would be Tan'yill's and no other's. There would be no chain strong enough to keep her from returning to her embrace, Nor loyalty higher than this bond.
But before she could tell her yet again, Tan'yill leaned in to kiss her, And Aloy likewise. Their kiss was long, And deep.

They would, Eventually, Reluctantly pull away, Just a short distance. Aloy wouldn't dare interrupt their embrace until that point, Savoring the moment while it lasted. When it came time however, Her hand remained on Tan'yill's arm, And her gaze still fixated on the twi'lek's rustic green eyes for a time, Until she was ready to resign that gaze to the more "natural" splendor around them, Which paled in comparison, She thought.
"Thank you, Blue" She rests her head on Tan'yill's shoulder "I love you. I can't say it enough, But I do."

"Have... Have you ever thought about settling down? To just... This? To enjoy this day to day. Put up a house, Raise a kid... Ever thought about what it might be like? Just us, And who love brings into the galaxy"

UeJaBns.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom