Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Surprise Visit

For the past half an hour, the boxing sack had taken many different shapes in the rutian twi'leks intense hazel eyes, from past bad relations to enemies and officials that had taken the foolish decision to step in her way. It was something else, and of course less realistic, than sparring with her comrades in the fighting pit. To picture the opponent in front of her made the whole thing so much more effective, and giving her punches that last fierce edge. Punches that most knew it were best not to be in the recieving end of.

Being second in command of the House and with both her wife Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and their daughter Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla being off world, Tan'yill were tasked with taking care of their home, keeping the business in order as well as responsible for the safeguard of Skyhold. The latter she had full confidence in the lieutenants of the Death Watch Reformists to lead and coordinate the elite and ruthless force. Only if the chit really hit the fan, Tan expected to be contacted. Otherwise, her fellow mandalorian followers carried out their work with deadly precision.

A few sharp jabs and a fierce kick later, Tan turned to fetch the water bottle standing in the corner of the room belonging to their small and modest but comfortable house. She took a few good drinks out of the bottle before wiping the sweat off her face with a white towel. Pulling out the wireless ear pieces that had been heavy on the dark electro and EBM genre, she closed her eyes and took a deep focused breath, feeling the adrenaline ease off ever so slightly. Her training gear consisted of a simple grey tank top, paired with a pair of black compression shorts and dark trainers. Maybe she should check in with the captain of the militia later. But not before calling Aloy and Tayl. Those precious gems.

Jade had been meaning to check in on her friends that will eventually call family to her, the girl had grown over a few years that had come and gone... She had developed more of a robust body and muscles but not much in the muscle department. After arriving on the planet hoping she could find one of her closer friends.. or well mother.. she had agreed to be a part of their family but has not had time to actually visit the couple.. she also never met their daughter as of yet, the girl had not been in contact with them for a long while. So she would figure this would potentially be the best time to surprise one of them.. unfortunately for her.. the moment she dawned on her new robes...She became more self-aware of the dangers that traveled through the universe. The Young girl upon stepping off the transport ship.. several guards began to notice the girl's appearance.. what they saw was a cloaked figure moving through the main people like it was nothing.. the girl had tended to roam around to potentially find one of them... Before she could potentially get away.. one of the guards reported her appearance to their superior commanders that there was a mysterious person arriving on the planet.. they waited for orders. Maybe Tan'yill or anyone that might hear this.. would potentially be interested and investigate it.

Of course, that person was Jade and she stood out among the people that usually come to the planet.. her cloak was mainly pure brown.. but it had a line of blue around the edges of her cloak and a dark blackish inside meant for warmth or to keep her warm or cool on planets that might cause extreme heat strokes.. Her eyes searched around before pressing her foot against the ground.. soon eventually coming to a halt before panting a bit and moving on.. the girl glanced around for a few seconds as she was finally alone for the moment.. she had avoided the eyes of guards.. she was thinking about how to contact either of them but had no means to do so.. she had breathed in as took out a small map that showed up on a hologram.. she wasn't sure where to go... She carefully placed her hand against her chin for a second to strike a thinking pose.. revealing a bit of her face.. she had a unique eye color which was an emerald green with a slight view inside of her hood.. only notable thing in view was a small scar across her lower part of that eye.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

''Dank farrik!'' Tan hissed and opened her eyes as the comlink buzzed and beeped on the sidetable, ultimately interrupting her workout. She went over to get it and thought that the sender better knew that she considered whatever he or she had in mind was important. A deep sigh left her before she picked up.

''Yess?'' she asked and tried to sound as calm and undisturbed as possible, which was easier said than done and probably something the lieutenant on the other side noticed.

<''We've got a visitor.''>

It was not exactly the explanation that the Riduur'alor hoped for, but before she could get poisonous, the man continued.

<''A jedi, by the looks of it. We got her under control, but we thought you should come and have a look.''> the man assured. If the jedis senses were sharp, she would sense that she were surrounded by more guns than the one her eye could see. From rooftops, from windows and from back alleys she were observed by black t-visors ready to execute whatever order their Riduur'alor would issue.

A jedi inside the walls was alarming enough for Tan to consider immediate termination of the threat. While she were not a mandalorian by birth, she were now well educated and indoctrinated into the creed and ways of House Vizsla, and the relations between the mandalorian people and the Jedi had historically and at times been frosty, to say the least.

''What does she look like, lieutanant?'' she said after a moment of silence and careful consideration of the options, and continued to wipe behind the lekkus and down her neck.

<''Brown robes, some blue details on it... About five foot four, five foot five... Looks young... She looks at her datapad right now...''> the lieutenant explained, giving Tan'yill a hunch of who it could be. She knew that description, and could relax upon hearing it.

''Confront her. Let her state her name and business. I've got an idea of who it could be. Jademar Eurisa is a friend of the House. Show her to me.''

With that, and a slight smile, Tan hung up and proceeded to clean up around the makeshift gym they had created in the house.

Jade had of course had stopped for a second, her senses picking up multiple people surrounding her.. the young padawan.. breathed in a slow manner glancing around her and taking notice that she was being surrounded.. the girl had slowly pulled her hood down before speaking.. placing her hands up rather quickly.. she was paying attention towards the surrounding people that had weapons aimed at her. "Eh?! I come in peace, I can feel your hostility towards me.. I am not looking for trouble... just looking for a friend.. She told me this was their home.." She had said towards the surrounding group of people before looking around her shivering.

She would soon take the time to introduce herself by telling them her name that way maybe things were easier to go about if someone knew her name.. "My name is Jademar.. Or Jade for Short... I am looking for my future adoptive Mother. Tan'Yill.." She had called out hoping that they would cease these actions.. the girl didn't reveal her force abilities cause it was not exactly the time to do such a thing.. if she would have resisted.. she might likely got hurt. the young girl was older now and had a scar present on her lower eye cheek.. not only that she wore a protective band to her hair to symbolize her training as a padawan.. she has yet to go to illum to go after her own cyber crystal.

The young girl was not aware that her presence had caused some trouble and reported to Tan'Yill.. she wasn't exactly sure if they would believe her.. so she leaned down sitting against the surface of the ground and placed her hands just above her other hand across her chest to show that she meant no harm.. she was taught not to seek violence with others, hopefully.. someone would notice that she didn't attack or even bat a response towards being aimed at.. usually a Jedi carried a form of a weapon... but jade had no such thing.. the only thing that was visible was an unfinished lightsaber that was nearly complete but required her very own crystal. yet she did not bother touching it.

The Death Watch lieutenant were left with the Riduur'alors orders, and the young woman in front of him now stating her business as well as assuring that she came with peaceful intentions. To him, she also seemed to question their highly held guard against outlanders like her. One possible explanation to that might have been that the young woman came from a more peaceful culture and environment than House Vizsla. Of course, he didn't know that, but the Jedi were not warriors like they were. He had lowered the blaster carbine and were scanning her silently through the t-visor.

The next statement from the woman, declaring herself to more or less be a part of

''You're aliit?'' he asked, the vocaliser making his voice cold and emotionless. Aliit were family in mando'a. Another moment of silence ensued, as the woman most likely didn't know the meaning of the word. ''If you are the Riduur'alors foundling... You will fear me and my men no more. You will be safe here.'' he continued and approached Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa . A foundling was a child adopted by a warrior of Mandalore.

''This is the way.'' the lieutenant announced the ancient phrase, one that Jademar soon was to know the meaning of. ''Let me show you to her.'' he added and with a hand gesture made the rest of the guards stand down.

''Jade! My, is this a surprise! What brings you out here?'' Tan'yill uttered delighted as she opened the door and dismissed the lieutenant.

''Come on in! Mind if I take a quick shower?'' she continued, backing from the door and inviting her in while excusing herself for being in workout attire. ''Please, make yourself at home!'' she encouraged her foundling, or adoptive daughter, before she left for the refresher.

Last edited:
Jade had looked towards the group of people, as she sighed in a sign of relief, that she wasn't going to be shot by them.. or arrested for being a padawan, the girl had waited before taking notice of Tan'yill.. before smiling and moving inside the room, the girl had rubbed her head for a moment.. watching at the woman had gone into the bathroom as she smiled more.. she would breathe in waiting for her return to the room. Of course, she didn't answer the question at first. But simply walked into the home and sat down while she had waited for Tan'yill to take a shower, the girl took a moment to glance around for a few moments to study their home.

After a short time, the girl would finally respond as she smiled bright. "Well, I thought it was about time to potentially caught up with.. you and aloy.. I wanted to ask you a question, but not sure if I have asked this already.." She had said towards the woman as she waited for her to come out of the bathroom from taking a shower, of course, jade had smiled and taken the time to mess around with her unfinished lightsaber.. she was taking her time to building her lightsaber. After a short time, she would begin to question if she ever get to see Aloy again.. it had been fairly so long since she had seemed the woman.. she preyed that she was doing okay...

"Maybe I should ask her about Aloy, I am curious to see her again and their daughter.. maybe I should tell them about my partner..ehehe.." She had blushed at thought of her partner whom she had recently met on her adventures.. the girl smiled softly waiting patiently for the woman, her eyes closed as she breathed in.

Tan'yill heard Jade call back as she entered the refresher to take a shower well deserved. It was kind of unique for The House specificly and mandalorians in general to have such close friends within the Jedi Order, but Jade had earned the Riduur'alors trust after their encounter on Kashyyyk, and equal to Aloy and Tayl anyone who bent a hair on the human girl would face the battle hardened twi'leks wrath. As the Jedi could use the Force to see through people, Tan'yill, being deeply involved in the underworld for so long, could read people and their intentions very well. The ones the rutian did not trust were usually kept at a safe and cold distance. This girl, though. Her intuition told her that Jademar was to be trusted to honor the mandalorian creed.

The home of the Alor couple was simple and spartan, but with enough touches and decorations to make it their own. Tan'yill had her training gear and artifacts to remind her of her rylothian heritage, while Aloy added the mandalorian touch with blades, paintings and small statues. Some artifacts were prizes from their journeys of bounty hunting.

Appearing from the refresher in the small hallway, Tan had switched to a loose light grey sweater with a wide neck hanging on a shoulder, to which she paired grey urban camoflaged leggings. Even though she had since long grew accustomed to the beskar'gam, comfortable clothing really was the chit after a hard workout and hot shower.

''What have you asked me, Jade?'' she said, tossing a lekku over the shoulder as she walked over to the fridge to fetch a bootle of beer. ''You want one?'' she asked, turning around with eyebrows raised before she would crash down on the seat opposite Jade, bringing her that beer if she wanted to.

Last edited:
"Well, I wished to know Tan'yill.. after knowing you and Aloy for a perfect length of time now.. Would you both Adopt me as your daughter into your family? I know this might be a lot but I have no one in this universe and I am not sure how you will potentially respond to this.. you might tell me to leave or never come back.. I am prepared for the worse of the worse." She was prepared to get thrown out and know that tan'yill likely wouldn't like what she was asking, the girl bowed her head for the time being and waited for a moment breathing in slowly waiting for the results that were about to come from asking this question towards the woman before her. She know they were taking a difficult route in life.. but she couldn't imagine her belonging anywhere.. she was sure that life seems to have its downs.. for her or seeming to make her suffer a lot.

The girl blinked a few times waiting for a response from the woman while thinking more clearly to herself, about several things as she blinked a few times as she looked around her before pushing her arm forward for a few seconds. "I like you and Aloy a lot.. I see you both as mother figures.. Sorry if that might be wrong! I didn't mean any harm by it if its wrong.." She said softly towards her with a slight smile, before keeping her eyes closed excepting something to happen. either it be good or bad.. she didn't care if ended bad.. so she waited there in front of the woman..

Tan'yill gazed in silence upon the sweet and pretty human girl opposite her. She was sweet for apologizing in such a reverent way, already ruling out the possibilities that the rutian twi'lek and the fiery red haired mandalorian wanted to adopt her - taking her into House Vizsla as their foundling. Her kind face, with those fine lines were reflected upon her pure heart. It was funny, odd even, for this girl to seek refuge in such broken souls as Tan'yill and Aloy. They were equal hunters and equal prey in this galaxy, however the latter were more of a rarity these days. Though, the act of hunting could very easily be mistaken as murder, but one thing was for sure - It was never senseless killing. There was always a death precise goal in the end. All for the House's prosperity and survival.

''What did my lieutenant tell you, Jade?'' Tan spoke up suddenly, while an ever so slight smile spread on her lavender lips. ''I figure he told you something about aliit? That you being a foundling?'' Tan'yill continued and added seriously. ''We are not the best of people. Far from it. You know what I do, Jade. It is my destiny. I consider myself a professional, and I love every moment of it. The life of a mandalorian is not an easy one... But, if you are willing to honor the creed... We will gladly take you as our daughter, and love you just as much as we do with Tayl.''

Tan'yill's face softened and her smile widened towards the girl. Jade seemed more tense and nervous than she really needed to be. Almost like she were expecting to be hit or something. Her hand-to-hand combat training was not exactly to begin right now on the spot.

''And would you please relax for a moment? I'm not going to hit my second daughter the first thing I do.'' Tan said and grabbed the bottle of beer from the table and took a casual sip out of it, wearing a disarming smile all while through it.

''So, welcome home I guess? Although I got to ask... I'm curious how this is going to work out with your Jedi commitments?'' Tan wondered, looking at her human daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom