Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Crystalline Entity

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
OSSUS
CRYSTAL CAVES

Dawn. Judah had been an early riser from his first weeks at the temple as a Padawan. Today the others joining him were on his schedule. Several padawans had yet to find their crystals, and Judah wanted to help facilitate their next step toward knighthood. He waited by the cave entrance, performing a set of katas that helped him with his meditation. Judah was never one to sit still for too long, even when he needed to be patient.​
Twin sabers hung from Judah's belt. Most of his time waiting was remembering his crystal hunt. It had come after killing a krayt dragon. A dragon pearl made a silver blade, one Judah lost when...​
He wiggled the fingers on his left hand. They had been lost with his saber. The Sith woman still had it along with his fingers in her posession as far as he knew. His hunt for the blades he carried now had been revealing. Today's would be for the padawans who arrived as well.​
Until they arrived, Judah would meditate.​

Juno had a lightsaber, and it matched even matched her skin tone, but it was a bit . . . unorthodox. Not to mention it wasn't really hers, but her master's. Plus it was kind of awkward with the backpack and, well, it just didn't feel right. Like she hadn't earned it yet. Needed to cut her own stripes, or something like that. So Juno had made her way to Ossus to find a lightsaber crystal. Something that was hers.

She made her way to the crystal caves and found Judah Lesan Judah Lesan . She hadn't really expected to find anyone else here. But it looked like he was meditating. Juno decided to slowly back out of the cave. Maybe he was in a deep enough trance that he wouldn't notice.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh? You're a new face."

The voice came from behind. Kahlil arrived at the caves shortly after Juno Sabat Juno Sabat . Alongside Valery Noble Valery Noble at that. The two walked hand in hand, though seeing another here already had his quickly retreat from her own. There were several Padawans coming along, but the Twi'lek before him? Not one he knew. He smiled warmly none the less before glancing past her towards where Judah Lesan Judah Lesan was seated.

"You're welcome to come along. If you're here for a crystal?"

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Hand in hand with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Valery approached the caves she had taken Iris to when they were first being rediscovered by the Praxeum. It was quite a journey to collect your very first lightsaber crystal, so she came with him to help guide Padawans who were ready for it.
As they approached, she quickly spotted a yet unfamiliar face, as well as Judah Lesan Judah Lesan . Rather quickly, she felt her fiancé's hand slip away, causing her to look up at him with a smirk. Part of her wanted to tease, but she decided against it and looked over at Juno Sabat Juno Sabat as well.
"We're happy to help guide you. There will likely be some other Padawans going through their gathering, so let's wait, and perhaps you can all go inside together." She said with a warm smile and kind tone of voice.
n0m34qi.png

Objective: Find a Crystal
Tags: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

The HRD was one of the furthest things from a Jedi.

While the Vong-derivative organs integrated into her organic chassis allowed her to mimic many of their legendary powers, Alessandra knew that under a keen, Force-sensitive eye, her true nature could be easily revealed. It was why she had halted upon sensing the group of robed figures gathering outside the cave that was her destination. The Chaplain had hoped that she would never encounter them, so that she could explore the caves on her volition. She knew that this was a rite of passage for many Jedi, one of the first steps to becoming a Knight. However, Alessandra had no intention of observing or studying any rites or trials that these young Padawans and their mentors might undertake.

For she had come seeking a crystal, in order to construct a lightsaber of her own.

Indeed, Alessandra found it ironic knowing that the Jedi had arrived for the same reason as her. Beyond that however, their esoteric customs were largely unfamiliar to the HRD, in spite of the fact that her creator, Laertia Io, had once been a Knight of the Silver Order. That unfamiliarity was why she feared that the Jedi might hold a sense of possessiveness towards the crystals in the caves. Would she be looked upon as a thief for entering what could be sacred ground?

Unfortunately, it was a question that she could not answer with an acceptable degree of certainty.

And so, Alessandra decided to wait, lingering at a hidden position far from the gathering group. Fortunately, the Chaplain knew that she might be able to rely on the Taozin in her bodysuit to conceal her presence from the Jedi’s probing Force senses, along with her bodysuit’s photo-reactive coating to shield her from the eye. Taking advantage of her relative security, the HRD quickly calculated a plan to follow the Jedi inside, to enter the cave in their wake and find a crystal on her own terms.

She had traveled too far to let this minor, potential obstacle put a premature end to her quest.

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Lossa was slowly walking up the path, starting off as a soaring starfighter at the beginning of the path. Distracted by something momentarily before switching over to a quick hustle of a walk as she brushed hair out of her eyes and behind her ears. Bright eyed and wondering, she kept the double blade lightsaber on her belt. Checking it nervously at the strange weight it had there.

Her robes flowed around her, excited energy channeling through her skin as excited but contained energy lingered in the air like a flowery scent. She twirled and spun a few times, enjoying the scenery before she spied the gathering group ahead of her. Scary eyes( Valery Noble Valery Noble ) was with them, and someone was holding her hand( Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble ). A twi'lek and another( Judah Lesan Judah Lesan ) were present also.

She nearly bolted up the remaining steps in glee before controlling the urge.

New faces she hadn't seen yet as she let herself into the gathering beside the gray haired fellow. She slid around him, bending over backwards as she twirled wide and while keeping her eyes on him. Neck craned as kicked a leg out to finish the spin while hair brushed the ground. Whipping around with a few gliding steps to bring her beside the twi'lek( Juno Sabat Juno Sabat ) with a wide smile.

"I'm Lossa! I haven't seen you before! Are you new here? Have any friends? I have a few friends, I could introduce them if you like?" Perhaps a bit too eager to include the other, she ignored the adults in the gathering.

Juno continued to back up as quietly as she could, trying not to rustle the meditating Jedi master. Until Khalil spoke.

"Ahh!" Juno screamed, probably interfering with Judah Lesan Judah Lesan 's meditation. She also jumped. She just hadn't considered someone might be behind her.she had She turned around to meet Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Valery Noble Valery Noble .

"I'm here. Yes, I'm here to find a crystal. But I don't want to be a bother." She replied to the Zambrano and Valery. They'd pegged her as a Padawan easy. Was that because of her age, or did she just look like a greenhorn? How was she supposed to do good, fight sith, infiltrate crime rings or do any of that stuff if she was pegged so easily? Juno held back a sigh. She had a lot of work to do.

Still a bit embarrassed she tried to escape but was friendily accosted by the outgoing Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl . She had so much energy!

"I'm Juno." She replied to the young Zeltron. "I don't know anybody here, I just came . . . Well, because I thought I should I guess. My old master said some make waves and others read the ripples. And the ripples said come here." Juno replied. She was good at listening to the force, at least for where she was.

"I . . . What did I walk into?"

Tags: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

The HRD’s digital-biological cognition systems raced through the possibilities.

Cyan photoreceptors narrowing as they zoomed in on the group of Jedi, Alessandra processed each figure in the group within the span of an eye blink. First, the meditating, olive-skinned male at the entrance to the caves. Was he the leader of the group? Inconclusive. Then, there was Rutian Twi’lek, a potentially a teenager or a woman in her early twenties. Next, was the tallest Jedi in the group, a man of strong, youthful features, which were slightly aged by a mane of grey hair and a shadow of grey stubble. Hand in hand was a woman that was his feminine counterpart in physical prowess and stature, possessing penetrating orange eyes that seemingly threatened to pierce through the darkness of the cave. Moreover, both carried themselves with the graceful lethality of Masters, an assessment which compelled Alessandra to monitor them more intensely. And yet, most distinctive among the group was the last individual to arrive, a violently pink Zeltron teenager that was a living turbolaser bolt of energy, bending, spinning, and sliding around the Jedi in the manner of a hyperactive kitten, before striking up a conversation with the Rutian.

Immediately, Alessandra decided that she was the factor that would play into her hands.

And yet, having almost disregarded the observation, the HRD realized that a few of the Jedi, including the bubbly Zeltron, had lightsabers on their belts.

For the next few moments, Alessandra entertained a singular thought. Could she take a lightsaber instead of a crystal?

Was he the last one to show up? Maybe. Probably. Wouldn’t have been the first time. He walked up to the large group of strangers knowing he didn’t know well… anything. He didn’t know any of them, or how it was he heard to be here or what it was exactly he was going to be doing. He knew crystals were important for lightsabers. He didn’t have a lightsaber and from the look of it he was the only one here who didn’t have one. Should his master be here? Would she be upset with him for doing this without her? Did she care?

He took in the group. A man with dark brown hair was near the cave entrance going through meditation, a sense of nostalgia swirled near him. The other two elder Jedi stood near one another, the man was tall, real tall with silver hair and the look of a warrior. The woman next to him looked just as much a warrior if not more. Dagos knew from fighting. Those who could really bring it had a way of carrying themselves and from his eye, she could really bring it. Their feelings were all wrapped up in one another, it was hard to separate them.

Then he saw the other Padawaans. He quickly stood up straighter and his hands went to his hair making sure his waves looked just right. His fit was on point, he knew that. Latest pair of tan hiking boots put out on the market. Blue-grey cargo pocketed jeans. Tight fitting long sleeve white T-shirt. His two gold rope chains sat at the top of his chest and of course he had his gold rimmed glasses and studded earrings in.

His drip would make anyone drop.

His thoughts of staying off to the side went abandoned and he walked right up to join the others.

“What up though?” He said to the two girls after bowing to the older Jedi.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
"I'm going to stay back here at the entrance." Valery said as she looked up at Kahlil. "If you're going to collect a crystal, I'll see you soon and keep an eye on them. I'll be here if you or the others need me." She beamed at him and raised herself on her tip toes to press a gentle kiss against his cheek.
"Be safe."
Her gaze then shifted to the Padawans who had gathered — there were more of them than she had initially expected, but it was good to see so many go through this journey. Another big step for the Jedi was being made today.
"Alright, listen up for one moment." Valery raised her voice to gather the attention of the Padawans.
"You are all here today for the same reason. The crystal gathering is a tradition of the Jedi that goes back thousands of years, and marks an important step on your journey as a Jedi. But before you enter the caves, I must warn you. This is not a simple task — the caves hold many crystals but you will find that only one calls out to you. Trust the Force to find your crystal but be aware; the caves will put you to the test."
She offered them a brief smile and stepped towards a rock near the entrance, where she sat down to wait and guard the caves while they would go inside.
n0m34qi.png

Rhemti_Div.png

Rounding the corner came backwater-farm-boy-turned-padawan, Rhemti, his red and white skin vibrant against the plain browns and dark muted greens of his training clothes, a simple short sleeved tunic, trousers and boots. That telltale trademarked goofy grin was across his face as the 5' 11" young male Nautolan drew near to the whole group. "Morning Boss!" Rhemti's old habit was surfacing again, as he called his Master Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble the same title he'd used on his father when working the farms.

"Master Valery Noble Valery Noble ." He paused to bow his head in greeting to her, clearly a bit more respectful, less goofy, than he'd been with his own Master, before shooting that grin and a wave to the rest of the folks. "Morning all. Hope I made it in time." He looked over them all, not actually knowing any of the others, but still exuding his usual friendly disposition, deciding to wait until the right moment to introduce himself, which it didn't feel quite like now was the right time.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Don't worry, you're not going to be a bo-" He was going to tell Juno Sabat Juno Sabat she wasn't going to be a bother, but Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl pretty swiftly intervened. Probably for the best. Kahlil just chuckled before nodding in Valery Noble Valery Noble 's direction. As ever, the Jedi Master was on point when it came to getting out what the plan was. He gave a small nod to Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek , then finally someone else showed up. He raised a brow as he glanced to his own Padawan, Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam . Boss?

Right. Boss. He stifled a laugh.

"No bodies gone in the cave yet, so I'd say you're on time. We'll wait a bit for the others, feel free to mingle."

The same excited puppy energy appeared as she corralled Juno towards the other two padawans that appeared. She didn't know them yet, but things changed quickly around her. "You haven't walked into anything yet silly! But the cave is that way so keep an eye out in case you walk in without realizing it!"

Little more than the words had left her before she was beaming at the other two padawans joining then.

"Hello hello hello! My names Lossa and this is Juno! Apparently she reads water which I think is pretty neat since I can't. What are your names?" A jumbled mess of what might have been once a cohesive sentence flew forward to greet Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam and Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek while blatantly ignoring scary eyes( Valery Noble Valery Noble ). Or at least that is how it seemed before her brow scrunched and she whipped around to look at her with a few questions.

"How is a cave going to test us? Does it do multiple choice, riddles, or red light green light? It seems kind of silly for a cave to give a test since you all are here. Why aren't you giving the test then?" The series of questions never seemed to end as she glanced between the three masters quickly.

Rhemti_Div.png

Rhemti merely nodded up at his Master, still sporting that goofy grin; he'd been planning on mingling for a bit anyway, after all being social was a Totriddiam family trait, what with being the eldest and having seven other siblings of varying ages. The young male Nautolan closed in to stand alongside the other padawans, waving again before extending one two toned hand out to any who might take it, in greeting.

"I'm Rhemti. A pleasure to meet you all. Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl , Juno Sabat Juno Sabat ." He nodded when he said each name, looking to them in turn before looking to Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek , hand outstretched in a casual greeting as he patiently waited for the other male padawan to introduce himself.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Juno continued to be introduced to new faces, most of them young as she was. The Zeltron was bubbly but friendly. Nothing at all like her old teacher. Perhaps that was for the best. Juno did need to meet and figure out how to deal with, well, people.

"It's nice to meet you too Rhemti." Juno replied to the red skinned nautolan. Juno was a more cautious sort, but these folk seemed kind.

"It's a vergence." Juno replied later to Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl 's question. "The Force is strong here so it does funny things. Right?" She looked around making glances at Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Valery Noble Valery Noble for support.

Dagos took the Nautolan’s outstretched hand firmly smiling brightly hisself. A firm handshake was one of the things it took to be a man. Joran Del-Finn had told him that and the old spacer was as much a man as Dagos had ever met. Grizzled, scarred and hard, Joran Del-Finn was Mandalorian or had been or something, Dagos couldn’t remember exactly but he did love the man. Like a second father, so when Joran said give firm handshakes, that is what Dagos did.

“What up Rhem. I’m Dagos.” Dag was excited to have another dude along for this one. It seemed lately he was only hanging out with girls and that wasn’t exactly a bad thing, no not at all but sometimes a dude needed to kick it with other dudes, ya know?

He turned to the girls to better introduce himself to them now. Before he could, however the zeltron girl launched a string of questions toward the woman master who had just finished explaining what they were doing out here. Dagos watched the pink girl as she talked, really watched her, like literally looked her up and down, she had really caught his attention.

Maybe a second too late Dagos realized he was probably looking at her a second too long and turned now to the twi’lek. He nodded his head upwards in what he assumed was the universal gesture for ‘What up’

“Dagos.” He said smiling as he introduced himself.

"The Force is strong here so it does funny things. Right?" Juno asked looking to the assembled group for confirmation.

Dagos wasn’t all the way sure what a vergence was but she wasn’t wrong. The Force was strong as chit at this cave. It was wild.

Dagos inched a little close to the zeltron. “Name’s Dagos.” He said introducing himself again “Lossa, right? Very pretty name.” He had once heard that it was good to compliment a girl on her name. He was pretty sure it was Joran who had told him, so now that is what he did.

“Your name is pretty too.” He added quickly looking at Juno.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Judah had sensed the other masters approach, as he also did with the other padawans. There was another presence that bothered him because he could not discern the intentions. A lot of the group walked with each other as Judah finished the last form of his kata.

He grinned with his eyes still closed.

“You're never going to hear the crystals call to you if you’re too busy talking to each other. Reach out with your senses and find what draws you.”

Judah opened his eyes to regard those who had gathered.

”No Justice? Guess we start without him.”

Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Alessandra Io Alessandra Io | Juno Sabat Juno Sabat | Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam

Location: ~250 Meters Outside Crystal Cave -> Approaching Entrance to Underground Stream, Eocho Mountains - Ossus
Tags: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Juno Sabat Juno Sabat Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam

The HRD waited, but in doing so, she did not remain idle.

A singular command roused her sensor probe out of its slumber from its place on her speeder bike parked at the base of the mountains. The tiny drone rose high into the air and set itself on a course towards the cave, terrain-mapping sensors generating a lay of the land in the process, while taking all practical measures to stay out of sight. All the while, sensing that the group of Jedi had swelled in number, Alessandra began to reconsider her initial plan of entering the cave in their wake. The Chaplain had been built to counter Force Adepts the likes of Jedi and Sith, her weaponized, Vong-derivative organs allowing her to mimic many of their powers to a potentially deadly degree. However, seven Jedi would almost certainly be a nigh-insurmountable fight for her life, even if Percival and Akemi Io Akemi Io had been with her.

Unfortunately, the Chaplain was quite alone.

Directing the probe to scan the area around the cave, Alessandra held station as the machine searched for alternate routes inside, her photoreceptors narrowing in focus as she took in the latest arrivals. It was indeed a surprise to see so many with lightsabers, as this was a place where such vaunted weapons were founded. However, if not crystals, she deduced that some of the Jedi might have come for meditation or to mentor others.

Whether that would make her work easier or more difficult, remained to be seen.

Before long, the sensor probe registered a ping in her digital-biological cognition systems, uncovering an alternate route into the caves, through a small underground stream that led up into one of the chambers. Cave diving, even in shallow waters, was an extremely dangerous activity for natural organics, but with her ingrained sense of direction, acute physical awareness, and lack of need for oxygen, the level of danger was mitigated and therefore, acceptable for the HRD.

And so, moving down from her perch, Alessandra slipped off into the forests and made her way towards the entrance to the stream.

Last edited:
Juno fought the urge to roll her eyes at Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek 's remark. He was being polite, which was something, but the kid was obviously more stricken with pink than blue. She did cast a look at Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl as only teenage girls could. They'd probably talk about it later.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan however, kept Juno on task. She was here to find a crystal yes, but also to go through whatever the caves had for her. Try to be a better Jedi, or something like that. In response Juno felt out in the Force and felt a sudden urge that said right.

"We should break into teams. Dagos seems to want to get to know you Lossa, so I'll take Rhemti." Juno said, and looked over at the nautolan Rhemti Totriddiam Rhemti Totriddiam .

"I think we should head this way." She said, motioning towards the cavern she felt calling her. .

Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Rhemti_Div.png

"Teams?" Rhemti grinned, well, grinned wider, as he was pleasantly surprised by the female Twi'lek's suggestion. "Sounds like fun. We'll catch up with you two later then." The Nautolan male waved to Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek and Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl , before he turned to then wave in turn to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Master Valery Noble Valery Noble as well as the other adult who was presumably a Master, though he'd never met Judah Lesan Judah Lesan before today.

"Alright, Miss Juno, I'll follow your lead." The red skinned Nautolan followed after Juno Sabat Juno Sabat , making sure to stay close while also allowing her personal space; who knew what they might find in the caves, the last thing he wanted was for either one of them to get lost somehow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom