Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystal

[member="HK-36"]

She looked over her shoulder, a silvery blue glowing eye focused on the droid. "You want to break the crystals? Why?" Drez was more then curious onto HK's plan at this point, and wary. Breaking the crystals on a planet named after them affected the young Nárran, even if it didn't affect anyone else. The Crystals were beautiful, and didn't deserve such violence. But, if it would stop the onslaught of the Ulki, she would be more then willing to assist.

"But yes, I can."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"], [member="Maria Zambrano"]
Watched the supposedly Grey Jedi's work from back of the Crystal Dragon,
"Curses into the Shadows and Danger's Great Bouncing Bosoms, she is lost, too many have died on this field for no reason."
He muttered as he caught the glance and question from [member="Xyhn-Drez"],
"I honor all life, and fear sometimes is necessary to preserve lives, if we sacrifice one crystal, many lives can be saved if their hunting party turns back at the show of your power."

The droid nodded back to the dragon at her answer that she would be able to do it,
"Let us make haste then,"
He answered briefly looking down to [member="Lok Jorunn"],
"At least not all have lost their minds in the battle."
He muttered, gripping the hilt of his training lightsaber tightly.

Meanwhile, on the ground,
Lok would hear a wild war-cry of one of the Ulki hunters as suddenly with a whirl of grey material a figure of tall droid appeared between them. It would seem out of no-where, but Lok should be able to notice a quick shimmer and subtle bending of light before the armored droid appeared, hinting at cloaking mechanism of sort. The droid slapped the creature with the material of his cloak. The heavier material wrapped about the creature's head, disorienting it as it swung wildly, the droid grabbed the creature's weapon, a mace, pulling it to twist Ulki's wrist before soon enough a falcon-punch connected with the being's head, still covered by the cloak.
Ulki went limp, collapsing to the ground unconscious as the droid, although his face-plate was hidden behind a helmet, took the Ulki's mace, ripping it out of the creature's grip as his grey cloak fluttered back to cascade off of his shoulders.

Armored droid looked back to Lok, it was one of the HK-Copies 36 brought with his party as guards, the machine broke off spikes on the mace with a strong grip, offering the weapon to Lok. It would sure beat going with just hand-to-hand against armored predators.
"Need a stun-blaster?"
The droid asked, his voice clearly electronic.
"They call me Steelborn."
He nodded slightly, introducing himself. At least he didn't forget his manners!

[member="HK-36"]

The dragon nodded once before shooting off to the crystal formation. It wouldn't take them long to reach it, and she would work on tearing it down almost immediately. She grasped a hold of the crystaline tower with all of her claws, thrusting all of the weight she had upon it. It didn't take long for the crystals themselves to fracture and the tower dropped after it, crashing to the ground below. She flapped her wings hard, lifting off into teh sky to watch it fall, a frown on her dragon face.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra's eyes found their way to the falling crystal, her body moving to be clear of it before she found her next enemy, whom she spent no time disarming at the elbow and impaling with her blade. This one though did get a hit on her before she could, a swipe that had sent her flying after she had stabbed him through and then cut out of his body with the force of his hit. Her body hit a tree and she slumped there for a moment, registering what had happened.

The first wave of Ulki had suffered a lot that day. It would have become extremely devastating to them, would they have continued pressing on. Yet most of the wave turned around and marched away, fearing a devastating defeat. It was not too Ulki-like to just stop fighting and leave the battlefield. No, it was definitely not something they would do. But this battle was different and nobody could deny it.

"Akk u'temm!" an Ulki commanded. Their language is mostly impossible to translate to Galactic Basic Standard, so we can't exactly tell what the Ulki meant. But according to the group of soldiers who had decided to leave, it meant something like "Run!", as the group started running away from the battlefield.

Some of these primitive inhabitants of Crystalsong stayed and they fought until either death or powerful victory.

The Warlord did not know what had happened, but the second wave was already there. They came with a message from the Supreme King. To understand them in a better way, the rough translation of the speech was,

<The Royal Lord is not pleased by your way. He demands blood. If you do not meet his requirements, he will destroy you!> The one who brought the message was another Warlord, but a bit higher than the one we have already come to know. He was closer to the King and thus, favoured by their supreme leader.

Rommakka did not react to it. He only stood there, remaining silent, frequently moving his eyes to the map. Didn't the Supreme King like him? Was he hoping for extreme bloodbath?

The second wave of Ulki marched to the battlefield. This one was not a cowardish one. They were fighters, they were true warriors.

They were a legion.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]
"Good work, they are running!"
HK patted Xyhn's back as he saw the Ulki hunters begin to retreat,
"Now, we should start to-"
Their celebration would not last too long as the second wave of soldiers started to move on their position,
"Force damn it, they never stop. Alright, change of plans."
He muttered to Xyhn.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]
The droid would take a portable beacon from one of his pouches, activating it, he tossed it from the dragon's back towards the advancing Legion of Ulki, where he believed the battle would take place.
He would sent a transmission to his troops and the Siege Tower, his frigate hidden somewhere in the planet's orbit,
"Ground forces, I need gas strike on the beacon position, Tower, send dropships for evac, have them load gas missiles as well, knockout gas, over."
Of course his grand forces consisted of four droids, right now engaged with what was left of Ulki hunting parties in melee, much larger legions of Ulki warriors advancing quickly towards them, and the two heavy infantry Iron Knights. The two armored soldier took their place on a hill from where they could see the Ulki lines advancing, they raised their bolters, thankfully the heavy weapons got enough kick to be used at long range, and they begun clunking out projectiles towards the Ulki. With each explosion of the bolt against ground before the Ulki troops or on the body of one unfortunate creature a small cloud of green-yellow smoke would raise, stiffing knock-out gas designed to knock enemies into submission.

HK would lean closer to Xyhn again, speaking to his dragon ally,
"Once my ships get here, join them and get out with others if you wish, they will take you to my vessel or drop you off somewhere else, depends on you. But they will deliver you somewhere without combat. I am with the Protectorate, specifically trading planet called Abregado-Rae, but I will not force you into servitude."
He would point towards the hills behind the Ulki legions then,
"I need to ask one last favor out of you, swoop by those hills over there, I believe it is there their leaders reside overlooking the battlefield."
HK looked back down to Xyhn then,
"I shall fight them and attempt to defeat them in order to halt this battle, I thank you for allowing me to stay on your back. Whether we will both survive this battle, or meet again, I do not know. But I know it was great honor to fight besides you."
He nodded to Xyhn slightly, looking over to where he calculated the Ulki leaders to be,
"Either way, off to battle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom