Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystal

CrystalForest.jpg

Crystalsong. A beautiful planet filled with the most diverse set of plants, animals, and sentient beings alike. The story begins here, midst the crystal fauna, with a small girl. A human female walks around the forest floor, oblivious to all, lost in her own head. Dreams of getting off of this planet fill her mind, distracted her from the world around. She gave off a powerful Force signature, one that didn't match such a small body, but one that would fit a body much larger.

But none of that mattered to Drez. No, she just wanted to leave the planet. Wanted to get away from her own kind and the other species. Sadly for her however, the Ulki had other ideas. A wandering warband of the cat people stalked her petite form, ready for the kill. They only saw a human wandering alone, and they had no idea what she truly was.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra was busy with studying the world itself and found her head rising to look in the direction of a being's force Signature. "What in the world..." Shes stood and moved over the ground and navigated through the forest itself and its sights before she found the one that was wandering aimlessly without seem to knowing about the world around her. "Hey you, miss." She walked out from cover, heading right for the beacon of force energy that Alexandra still could place as this girl. "Are you lost?" [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Crystalsong was a planet that the Lords of the fringe had very little information about. And as so, I was sent on a mission by my Master [member="Lucien Cordel"] to discover what was here, and what was good. it could have a chance for us to find recorces here, but I had a feeling that something else was needed. I had come in a ship that was provided by my Master. Even with this I carried all that was available to me. A DD-12 blaster rifle, Double bladed lightsaber, Vibrosword, and Area S-1 armor for the standard varent. I walked off of the ship, and proceded to move along the surface. seeing in the distance, people moving.

Curiosity hit me as I walked forward to see what it was.
[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Xyhn-Drez"], [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
"Maybe we should leave?"
"Sir, we do not know much of the natives,"
"And we have never gone so far off into the outstretch of the galaxy!"

The squad HK brought with himself complained, he had six of them, making a party of seven with him, two Iron Knight troopers, clad in heavy armor, his honor guards, and four tall slender figures in armor much like himself, the Iron Company troopers named them the Greycloaks, although their original name was Extermination Squad. A bit sinister name but logical when considering their origins, they were first created to deal with the undead invaders that plagued the Galaxy some time ago.

"Quiet down, lads."
The droid commanded in soft, monotone words,
"It will not be much longer, I just wanted to make sure and see if there are maybe some hiding around here."

He was just checking one of the rock formations with a force-sensitive scanner, checking if he could pick anything up with connection to the Force.

What was the reason for droid to be on the planet?
The crystals, he wanted to see if he could find any Shards on the planet, they were sentient crystals, after all, and it was a planet covered in crystals! With the Shards he could potentially recruit them to rejuvenate the old order of Iron Knights.

There was nothing so far, until
Bweep-bweep,
He looked at the scanner,
"Hah, I am picking up something, faint trace but I told you there will be something here."
The faint trace was just barely registering aura from Xyhn, her powerful connection to the force made her easier to detect at longer ranges by the usually short-ranged mechanism.

HK looked back to his squad, commanding them to move,
"Come on, let us say 'hello'"

It wouldn't be long before the Echani and the young girl could hear footsteps approaching from among the crystals, along with the soft, although more rapid, beeping of the scanner, they weren't the footsteps of the natives, however, these were heavier, with a bit more clank to them.

And they would hear faint.. singing,
Monotone, electronic singing, but still singing, soft and idle.
"You can dance. You can jive, having the time of your life. Oh. See that girl. Watch that scene. She is the dan-"
"Sir, please stop."

Gherron set down upon the planet's surface, curious as any as to just what lied in store for anybody who visited. He wasn't on any particular mission from the Republic. No, this was simply out of his own accord. Stepping out of his ship, he breathed in the air of the planet and took in his surroundings. Peaceful, serene were the only words he could use to describe it. That was, until he caught one particular force signature. Clenching his fist, he narrowed his eyes as he felt the presence of none other than [member="Nickolas Imura"]. He never got over their last encounter. It was time for retributon.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Alexandra Feanor

"You can dance. You can jive, having the time of your life. Oh. See that girl. Watch that scene. She is the dan-"

Alexandra blinked, having heard that voice several times in the past and looking back to glance at the direction in which the automaton had arrived from, her eyes staring at him and her hand resisting the urge to face palm. Her question still in the air as she had asked it but now she was more focused on the droid that had a far too great love for what ever song that was. "Uh, hello ya, people over here. Hows it going."

Her mind noticed two other force signatures, one familiar as it was [member="Gherron Vael"] and one not so much, that of [member="Nickolas Imura"]. She would have to find out what they were doing here too, but first she was curious into the other that was beside her ( [member="Xyhn-Drez"] ) and the singing droid of Iron Company were doing. [member="HK-36"]

The Valkyri stepped off of the landing ramp of the ship alonside [member="Gherron Vael"], a backpack slung snugly over his shoulders in his limited clothing. Being from an ice world didn't tend to help his acclimation process when running off to visit a planet of an opposite climate. Lok planted a hand upon the hilt of his sword dangling on his hip. "So damn hot.." The young man growled as he disembarked the vessel and the ramp slid up back into its hatch.

As his boots met the ground, he used the back of his hand to wipe the sweat already forming on his brow and heaved a heavy sigh. Much less attuned to the Force than his master, he noticed the clenching of his fist and the rising tension in his muscles. "Vael, what is it?" Lok asked, sending his gaze in a full sweep of the area for any dangers they might encounter.

At first there was an Echani by the name of [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] . Just one person, one seemingly nice person coming out of no where to have a talk with Drez. This excited the young dragon, who in turn opened her mouth to speak when out of the blue, [member="Nickolas Imura"] came into view! The young dragon was never fond of too many people, but it was just one more. Perhaps she could great the man as well! Once more Drez opened her mouth to speak, only to once again be interrupted.

[member="HK-36"] 's voice rang loud and clear to the seemingly small girl. As did all the footsteps, and the other voices. More people then she could count on one hand just from that group alone! This caused a small amount of panic to form in the girls chest. She wanted off of this wretched world and make new connections, but so many at one time would be too much. Especially with the fact she hardly ever spoke to anyone in her life!

Her form slowly inched away from the growing group of people, making only small movements before she turned, bolting from the group itself. But this proved to be a terrible idea, for she ended up running right into both [member="Lok Jorunn"] and [member="Gherron Vael"] ! She stopped instantly, her small form quivering almost with nervousness. There was no way out of this one, save for changing into a dragon and flying off, but maybe these people would hunt her for it. Alas! The poor girl did the only thing she could think of at this moment. Her hand rose up from her side, slowly moving back and forth in a small wave.

"H.. Hi.."

I looked to the other people who were around. Seeing an [member="HK-36"] Droid be singing, What looked to be a lone force user, and a man that I had battled earlier in life. along with someone else behind him. I kept to myself as they walked up. I kept my eyes on the Jedi. Not letting go of my DD-12 blaster rifle. My hands clenched, still mad at him for ruining one of my Lightsabers. Looking to all of them, I calmed myself down, letting my left hand grab at my mothers necklace. I looked to the little girl that was there. shy as can ever be. Just wondering who would speak first.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's head turned to watch [member="Xyhn-Drez"] bolt, which was a shame because she looked like she was going to speak till metal head and his buddies showed up. Backing up a bit in the direction the girl went she saw two all too familiar faces. "[member="Gherron Vael"], Hows it going, didnt expect to see you." She kept her distance from the three, Vael, his student, and the girl, so that she didn't scare her again. Assuming that was what had caused her to bolt, so in case it was she didnt want to make her bolt again from the proximity of her being so close.

[member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="HK-36"] [member="HK-36"]

Hearing his padawan brought Gherron back to reality as he un-clenched his fist, a small drop of blood sliding down his palm. While his anger subsided, he knew what was possibly coming. "A Sith, Lok. One i've fought before. Look... if things go awry, return to the ship." Not that he didn't have faith in the man, he just didn't want the valkyri to see him as he was the last time. [member="Nickolas Imura"] brought out a side of Gherron he never wanted to see again as long as he lived. As this transpired, a little girl backed right into his legs, followed by a very low voice and a wave. Smiling softly at the litle one, he made sure she didn't fall before returning the gesture. "Hey there. I'm Gherron, what's your name?" Looking back up for a second, he spied [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]. What was this, a reunion? Sighing softly, he waved to the woman before turning his attention back to the small child.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"] [member="Lok Jorunn"]

As the Valkyri and the Jedi started off down a winding trail, Lok couldn't help but take a deep breath of the fresh and exotic air. It was just so...different. A gleaming in his eyes displayed his delight as steel grey orbs transitioned back and forth to pick up as much detail as he could. "So, Gherron, what was it you fe-" His words were instantly silenced as something knocked the words out of his mouth. The large form took a step back and went to grab for his sword, but halted the movement mid-way as his gaze fell upon that of a small child.

More things appeared. Some singing droid, a man with a rifle, and some strangely dressed woman. "Easy there, lass. Pay attention." He told the child before him, keeping his gaze fixated on the group of people behind her. Why were so many people gathered in such a small area? He didn't really know nor care for that matter. Lok was merely here because Gherron was.

@Xyhn-Drez @Alexandra Cinthra [member="Gherron Vael"] @HK-36 @Nickolas Imura

"I.. Uh.. Okay!" She nods her head, bowing almost immediately to the two Jedi. Once more her awkwardness in a conversation would come to life as she slowly closed in on herself, trying to be scarce. At least most of the people knew one another. Maybe she could slip away if they would all just talk and forget she was there..

Needless to say, the outside galaxy came crashing down upon her, causing a bit of anxiety. But still she was excited. Perhaps she would get over the fear of crowds, but not just yet.

[member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="Gherron Vael"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="HK-36"]

Lok gave a heavy sigh, reflecting on the knowledge that the man toting the rifle was a Sith. Right. Weren't Jedi supposed to destroy their kind? At the present moment, the large man didn't really care. This awkward setting and a chance gathering of a unique bunch of individuals was just enough to stir the lonely side in him. As the seconds passed, he found himself wishing more and more that these strangers were merely passerby and no trouble would be birthed of this meeting. Lok pursed his lips, inspecting the people before him just as the little girl spoke.

The Jedi had no idea why a girl of her age would be out wandering about. "Hello there, little child. Where is your home?" He asked her in a low, but polite voice, crouching down slightly to bring himself face-to-face with her.

@Xyhn-Drez @Gherron Vael [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="HK-36"]

HK-36

HK simply looked at the little girl, [member="Xyhn-Drez"], giving her a soft nod, speaking softly in his electronic drawl,
"Hello there."
He would follow her then with his gaze, dull red light of his photoreceptors trailing behind her movements, he would look to [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] then and glanced to [member="Nickolas Imura"]
"Little girl running away from you two, what is going on?"
Of course it did not came to the droid's mind that he and his party could be the source of the little girl being started. He motioned for his troops to stay close to him, their weapons in their hands, but lowered idly, he scanned the immediate area and noticed that there were two more beings in the direction little girl has ran towards, [member="Lok Jorunn"] and [member="Gherron Vael"].

He adjusted his position with his troops so that he could be in sight of all the people around, he would glance down on his scanner quickly.
It was going crazy.

Well feth it all, I cannot determine if the crystals are Force sensitive when I am surrounded by Force sensitives.

He thought to himself,
Looking towards the two Republicans he spoke up,
"Hello there. I am Observer of the Protectorate HK-36 the Iron Knight, I am on the surface of this neutral planet conducting exploratory expedition. Please identify yourself and state your purpose."
He would glance to others, Alex and the supposed Sith,
"It is not an order, it is good manners."
He nodded faintly.

I turned to look at the droid as he accused me of cauing the girl to start running away. I then pointed to the troops behind him. "You know, it may have been your troops as well." I let my hand go to the stock of the Rifle. Holding it down and not at anybody. "I have done nothing." I then looked back to the Jedi staring at him in the eyes with my own red ones. "TO any of you for all that you care."

[member="HK-36"], [member="Lok Jorunn"], [member="Xyhn-Drez"], [member="Gherron Vael"], [member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

"I.. Uh.. Um.." Drez fumbled around her words, trying to figure out what exactly to say. She could hear the others behind her, which seemed only to put the small girl on edge. She looked at the Jedi as he crouched though, more out of bewilderment then anything else. Was she really that short in a human form? She almost pouted before regaining her composure. Right, his question.

"Everywhere."

Gherron looked between his padawan, the girl, and the others who had arrived. Seriously, what the kark was going on here? Imitating [member="Lok Jorunn"], Gherron knelt down beside the girl in a friendly manner, offering a smile. "What do you mean? Are you a nomad? Do you not have any real home?" He kept looking at the Sith, [member="Nickolas Imura"], hoping he didn't do anything stupid.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra merely sat down and looked at @HK-36. "Hey, Tin Can, take a load off and let the Jedi do what they do best and then you can start demanding things around here ok? Yes? Thought so." She leaned back against a crystal with her sabers in hand on her lap in case he didn't like how she just spoke to him, never know with Droids. "Oh, and im Alexandra."
HK-36, Lok Jorunn, Xyhn-Drez, Gherron Vael, Alexandra Cinthra

HK-36

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]
Droid would glance to the Echani,
"Yes. I remember you."
He stated simply, avoiding the part where he remembered her from, he would glance back towards the girl and Jedi, scanning over them through the crystals,
"And as I said, that was not an order, it was a question. It is hard to tell the difference when you have only one tone of voice."
He quipped.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]
Glancing to Nikolas he would respond simply,
"We were expecting to be only scanning over crystals, we did not expect to come upon any of this."
He glanced to the rifle Nick was holding in his hands, not really holding it against him, the droid had an expedition squad with him after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom