Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Crumbling Castle | NIO invasion of TSE held Gravlex Med and Ibanjii OOC

bingo.gif

Keen to see whose writing in the fleeting stakes. Even more excited to see how it all pans out.

I'm really, really tempted to use this Invasion for my entrance into The Sith Empire.

The character dev thread hasn't yet been finished but a weeks time? Feth it, why not, I love me some Invasion Action!

While I'm already a Member of TSE OOC, Valen will be coming in as a third party with the story leading him to side with the Sith Empire. I'm open to any writing partners on both sides willing to help me make that happen and have some good PvP time doing so :D

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Darth Ahriman

D

SFke8sA.gif

So far I have something running with Saket Keane Saket Keane who is also taking on Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo I believe it is...-I hope I'm not mistaken on Aaran's behalf. Valen's going to be in the wrong place at the right time...

-Or the right place at the wrong time...

...-Searching for signs of the cult that he was rescued from, his aim to discover his origins believing he has family somewhere and bam, lands in the midst of a battle...

...-Thus he winds some somehow on the side of the Sith Empire, as I had planned for him to be my one successful Sith if all works out in the long run!

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
SFke8sA.gif

So far I have something running with Saket Keane Saket Keane who is also taking on Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo I believe it is...-I hope I'm not mistaken on Aaran's behalf. Valen's going to be in the wrong place at the right time...

-Or the right place at the wrong time...

...-Searching for signs of the cult that he was rescued from, his aim to discover his origins believing he has family somewhere and bam, lands in the midst of a battle...

...-Thus he winds some somehow on the side of the Sith Empire, as I had planned for him to be my one successful Sith if all works out in the long run!

If you'd like, I'll back out of my conflict with Saket Keane Saket Keane and you can have your story with them.

Darth Ahriman

D
If you'd like, I'll back out of my conflict with Saket Keane Saket Keane and you can have your story with them.

No no!

You two have your fight, I'm probably just going to be a witness on the sidelines. We have yet to work out the details but this is mostly an introductory thing for Valen. He's mostly untrained and would get pommeled in a real fight anyway :p

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano may also be making an appearance!

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
No no!

You two have your fight, I'm probably just going to be a witness on the sidelines. We have yet to work out the details but this is mostly an introductory thing for Valen. He's mostly untrained and would get pommeled in a real fight anyway :p

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano may also be making an appearance!

By all means, hop into the fight if Saket Keane Saket Keane has no issue with it.

I am cool with having multiple opponents. Its not like he's here to kill anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom