Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kelig Ward

PZUljU4.jpg

Kelig Ward
Metal 1
"I'm not big into books."

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

Coalition for Improvements - NEW IMPERIAL ORDER

N5cG5gd.png

• DESIGNATION: Metal 0-1
    FACTION: New Imperial Order - COMPNOR
    VOICE: Jay Anthony Franke - JC Denton - Deus Ex
    OCCUPATIONS:

• [Former] Soldier of the Sovereignty
    • [Former] Gravewalker of the 7th Field Army. The Sith Empire
    • [Current] Special Agent of the Coalition of Improvements, New Imperial Order
    SPECIES: Human
    BIRTHPLANET: Nar Shaddaa
    FORCE SENSITIVE: N
    HEIGHT: 6'1
    WEIGHT: 87kg
    FAMILY: Not Known.
    LANGUAGES:

• Galactic Basic
    • Huttesse
    • Binary
    • Jawaese
    • Shyriiwook
    • Mando'a

• fX7s34p.jpg

Agent Ward inserting into an AO.

**Disclaimer: These are equipment that is available to his person, so they'll be condensed into specific loadouts for specific mission parameters.

• [+] Nerves of Steel [+]
    Having battled many, whether in the name of the Sovereignty, Sith Empire, or the New Imperial Order. Kelig has done so with little hesitation, his ability to keep cool and calm is something to admire. Even when looking death in the eye, he will do so in the means of completing the mission.
    [
    +] Bullseye [+]
    Being the distinguished marksman of an exclusive special forces detachment comes with its traits. Performance being nothing short of precise and calculating. He's an excellent shot with a blaster on hand big or small. With the patience of a saint on the side.

[
    +/-] Criminal Mind [+/-]
    This former criminal is capable of thinking on the spot and quick on his feet. However, his ways are something that can be deemed questionable or unnecessary. Not someone to trust lightly or give praise to.
    [
    +/-] Cybernetic [+/-]
    His physical capabilities are enhanced thanks to his cybernetics. However, these enhancements are noted on certain parts of his body and can suffer easily from any electronic/energy-based attacks put on him.

[
    -] Deathwish [-]
    While his efforts result in great things for his people, he overextends himself. Almost to a point that can open up an opportunity for disaster to strike his person. But if he dies, so be it. He supports what he believes in with reckless abandon.
    [
    -] Verbally Blunt [-]
    Kelig is one that can maintain his composure but not his words. When he speaks towards a subject, his intent is clear and swift. He does not shy away to communicate what he sees in something.

• "First I'm a criminal, then I'm a soldier, and now I'm both."

ward-operator.png

N5cG5gd.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom