Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Crumbling Castle | NIO invasion of TSE held Gravlex Med and Ibanjii OOC

9SuUvx5.jpg

// BEGINS 02/13 - ENDS 02/27 //
// NIO will invade Gravlex Med and Ibanjii Hexes with the path starting from Iridium hex //
*Invasion narrative will take place on 'Generis' which is along the invasion path and would be a hex in play per results of the invasion.
// Contagious Assault //
N5cG5gd.png

// ALLIES //:
-
-
-

-
// ALLIES //:
-
-
-
-

TfDaXeB.png

W E _ W I L L _ P E R S I S T
O P E R A T I O N : T R A I T O R S _ G A T E
C R U M B L I N G _ C A S T L E

We will persist.

Until it all falls apart.

This is a war of existence.

A war between the iron will of the Imperial and the enslavement of deceit and lies from the Sith.

We are defiant to the end.

And your end is nigh.

Objective I : Generis Base | ORCC

Within this world is housed the military communications infrastructure that acts as key to the Outer Rim, capture the facility, take control of the Outer Rim Communications Center. The full force of the Iron Sun will bear down unto the forest based installation. Gaining control of the ORCC, we can weaken Sith Imperial infrastructure and utilize it to further operate deep within Sith Imperial territory.

Objective II : Orbital Base

Space Battle

In orbit around Generis, an orbital base lies in wait, another strategic resource for further New Imperial advances into the Sith Empire. Forces led by Grand Admiral Rausgeber will move to secure the installation and space side control over the rest of the sector, establishing a deep foothold for further conquest of the Sith Imperial territory.

Objective III : Rakatan Temple | Super Weapon

Within one of the vast Rakatan Temple ruins on Generis is rumored to lie the catalyst for a long derelict super weapon built by the Rakatans eons ago. Here, the Imperial Knights and the New Jedi Order battle the Sith to gain control of the catalyst though they might find their motives differ between themselves in the battle.

// SETPIECES //:
>

Gravlex Med

mr banned himself, Irveric Tavlar
quaddaddy @
Fiolette Raaf TSE Symbol

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

As amusing as it would be, the offer was made in jest. I would still be down for threading with you. But feel free to grab someone with a more personal connection to Ingrid or reason to fight her, as opposed to some random schmuck.

So, if someone else would like to take a crack at me, by all means. Hit me up. Because I will certainly be acting as a NIO ally.

I did this in a previous invasion, I'll do it here too, just not as much detail.

TOONS IM WILLING TO WRITE THIS INVASION

---

Ravaraa Vyshraal - If you're here, I assume you're familiar enough with Rav for him not to need a proper introduction! In short, stormtrooper turned Moff turned peace advocate now slogging through the end tract of a war he doesn't want anymore. Fighting a Sith would be fun for him.

Agrrur'arr - Fearless, Imperial, Tusken, these are the defining traits of the Imperial Knight Agrrur'arr, page to Hans Rennagen Hans Rennagen and challenger of Xeykard Xeykard in the last invasion. Would love to throw him at someone! Great pairing for FUs and especially old school corrupter type Sith.

Khaggon Graege | Xeilragh Graege - Father/son command combo, the last true Heirs of the Chiefdom of Kalee turned into CQC stormtrooper combatants! No-nonsense, lethal, and efficient in their operations.

Vhainesco Farr - Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur

Loros Kalaric - A walker pilot, good for sparring with enemy vehicles or fortified infantry holdouts, lemme know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom