Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crown of Sorrow | Nominations!

Something that hasn't been done in a while, but for some of the Old School folks they may remember the OS handing out tags like "Best Ally" and "Best Duel" and that hasn't been a thing I've seen in a while. OS did "Best Whale" and "Most Evil" at one point, which were fun even though they were a little specific.

However, rather than focusing on just internal stuff, I thought perhaps we could open it up and pull some Highlights from the Invasion from both sides. Perhaps some nominations for stuff like "Best Fight" "Best Opponent" "Best Ally" "Funniest Moment" "Most Dramatic Moment" that bring some of the good parts of the Invasion to the forefront. Feel free to come up with other fun nominations if you think of them.

Let's keep all the nominations positive, and maybe no self-nominations would be good too.

I'm Not much of an artist, but if someone who makes Rank tags see's this and wants to take a swing at some to give away, I wouldn't be upset about that at all.

So, I'll start though I wasn't as active in this thread as I would have liked.

[member="Gianna Aegis"] for Best Sidekick!
[member="Mig Gred"] for Best Opponent
[member="Darth Prazutis"] and [member="Naedira Darcrath"] for Best Fight

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
First, thanks for the nomination [member="Laira Darkhold"] . Second, I have some.

Most Dramatic Moment: [member="Taozi Fuyuan"]
Best Frienemy: [member="Gianna Aegis"]
Best Opponent: [member="Xobos Yankieer"]

Most Likely To Grow On You: [member="Orn Pharr"]
Most Likely to Single Handedly Fund Incom's Fiscal Decade: [member="Mittens"]
Valiant Defender: [member="Valdus Bral"]

Most Ineffectual: What do you mean I can't nominate myself?

And the Nominees are in!

For those nominated, feel free to take the Rank Bars (provided by the lovely and graceful [member="Krystal Estain"] who deserves some likes for her efforts) and add them to your Bio's, About Me Pages, or sigs if it so suits you.

The list got chopped down a little, but I tried to include most of them in some capacity.

Default-PSDRank-Layout-3.gif
[member="Taozi Fuyuan"] | [member="Naedira Darcrath"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-2.gif
[member="Mig Gred"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Xobos Yakieer"] | [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout.gif
[member="Darth Prazutis"] & [member="Naedira Darcrath"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1-5.gif
[member="Gianna Aegis"] | [member="Mig Gred"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1-4.gif
[member="Mittens"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1-3.gif
[member="Valdus Bral"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1-2.gif
[member="Duckie deWinter"]​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1-1.gif
|
BestGal.gif
[member="Beth Cadera"]​
You get to pick, or take both if it pleases you as there were two of these made!​
Default-PSDRank-Layout-1.gif
[member="John Locke"]​
Thank you to everyone who nominated folks, and thank you for everyone who wrote in the Invasion for making some excellent stories!

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Krystal Estain"]

Thanks for taking the time to make these tags! I'm very happy with mine, however I think mine has a spelling error; it says "Valient" instead of "Valiant" - it's not at all a big deal but if it's easy for you to switch the E to an A then that'd be fantastic. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom