Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross-Over Role-Playing

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Alpha. Again. I denied your entries because you were Mass Producing firearms for a Faction Military that doesn't yet exist, have even 5 members, or a place on the Map yet.

You can have your entries back when the Faction is ready to begin military production. No problem man. I got your back. :D

Alpha

A
LOL. Yes I know of that, but Moridin went on to the other foums that Meta had made, and said that it was too much "Copy and paste" Im just confused on why he did that? I know that it is pretty close to the Halo series, and the faction has decided to put everything on hold for now so we can evaluate the factionm to make sure that we are not crossing any possable lines. Its just that I feel as though he Denied it becuase it "Looked" like it was from halo. I was stating that If we were to change the Pictures and/or rename them that it would take the Halo feeling away and turn it into a Star wars themed item.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's just a slow process that takes time. I'm sure when the dust settles everything will run smoothly again. No problem. The staff just noticed a fast-paced trend of Halo Themed items showing up en-mass from a Halo Themed group of awesome dudes. Nothing wrong with hitting the brakes. Just. Sorry for the bumpy ride. Lol. :D

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Teferi Efreet said:
How do you feel about this ruling? Do you think it's fair, just?

Let us know below.
I'm in agreement. I'd love to do a Marvel or DC crossover with Star Wars, have a Star Trek ship fall through a special anomaly or bring Doctor Who in for a visit. But from an internal canon perspective, all those things could potentially be distracting, if not destructive, to the community being built, and should all go into a non-canon thread.

Ava Solborne

A
Yes, it is... This is the Star Wars universe and not a mix of different universes. Everything has boundaries and so does the Force. It isn't something, what could be changed. Everything can have their own belief, but we cannot change, what the Force actually is, so it is very needed indeed.

Ava Solborne

A
What? I just wanted to create a wizard, who can save Middle-Earth from Darth Vader's evil cousin Joker, who challenges me with the help of Patrick Star and wants to beat me with his wand and the closet, what leads to Narnia... :(

Dragons exist, and have been adapted to Star Wars... A Krayt Dragon even appears in the movies. In fact, comparatively, dragons would be rather normal to see than a man crashing a moon on a planet or a battle station with the power to destroy millions of people. Or an extragalactic race with a home world that can teleport, talk, and use the Force.

The reason there's a stigma is because dragons aren't very original. You can polish any crappy idea into gold with a little creativity.

Alpha

A
1. just because they are on the verge of extinction does not mean that i cant bread them if i found some, or clone them?
2. thats a good idea Teg^^

Alpha

A
They are just hard to find because there are so few of them. I believe it says that they live in "pockets" or groups and are rumored to be seen. so it is a possabulty. Im not going to bread them or clone them. Thats not my intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom