Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique of Sio

Guess it's time to jump on the bandwagon and be trendy again, since I already enquired about my writing, Anyhow, Sio's my longest running character on the site (and probably the most abused given the manifold maimings!), so I'd be curious to hear people's thoughts on her. Especially in the light of the fact that due to upcoming IC events she'll be relegated to the second tier a bit.

Good, bad, neutral and so on.

Snark about the aforementioned maiming is welcome. :p

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

She's a serious hardass, unmatched by anyone except Sarge himself. Also capable of ridiculously high levels of destruction, comparable to Mikhail Shorn in scale. Only issue I have is that we haven't threaded one on one. Only did that group thread. Sad, seeing as I was really hoping to see Siobhan in a role as a part of Circe's backstory.

#TooStronkForKronk
Definitely on the list of strongest characters on the site. And on the list for scariest.
Also that one for 'most times getting horribly maimed'.
Oh, plus the one for gayest characters ever.

If I remember correctly you are, of course, on the list for best written character as well.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
Fabula my dear we have a super-soldier and we can keep her tied down. You should come try sometime. :p

And of course [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] is the best person in the galaxy. I am only a little biased....

Fable Merrill

As directed by Michael Bay.
You're awesome, and I loved our Chancellor-OP meetings. Given the chance, I'd have my little Fabula-Clone here learning how to be a hardass from one of the most hardass women in the Galaxy, but I'm too afraid to ask you to be my instructor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom