Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Tide OOC

To @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Daella Apparine"] @[member="Akodya Mune"]

I have scrambled all non-imperial communications leaving the planet so it would be impossible for any of you to receive word of the invasion. Sorry.

Many assumptions. The focus on NPCs by the Imperial side is troubling. They in no way win Invasions. Kindly stop leaning on them. Engage in actual Character vs. Character.

Friendly reminder from the Jedi Grandmaster.

Selena Halcyon said:
Many assumptions. The focus on NPCs by the Imperial side is troubling. They in no way win Invasions. Kindly stop leaning on them. Engage in actual Character vs. Character.
Yes please do. as per many people have have tagged with my posts, that I have recived no notifications for ether of my two characters in the thread because everybody else is focusing on everything else. SO I am left with a Soldier standing there looking like a idiot on Pier 6 trying to be told where to go from the leader of the Havoc squad, (or the person who seemes to be incharge) and then Darren is left in limbo against Hion.

Steph Zenima

S
To anybody who is interested. Steph has split off from the rest of Havoc and the AA Gun Mystery Express.

SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GOOD PVP TIME.

Find me in:

Generic Area
Ahto City
MA34 1746
Mananananana.

Lan Raegin

L
I Pm'd him about it already @[member="Doc"]. I'm waiting on an answer now, if no response is received by tomorrow at noon i'm ignoring the post.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
@[member="Halik Falkosi"]/@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

You are aware that Valik has a Force Disperser that hides his Force Signature and is disguised as a Storm Trooper right? Or are you aiming at another Sith in the room I'm not aware of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom