Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crimson Tide OOC

@[member="Arrbi Betna"], I've been trying to reach you out there, but there are other injured. I'm hoping to be able to reach your shortly, or if you are near my location perhaps when I call for the evac you can come with us.....

@[member="Rianna Organa"]
I'm a little too far ahead to safely retrieve at the moment. Besides, I have to continue my plan. I'll just have to get medical treatment after the battle. If I survive lol

@[member="Talon Vosra"]
Mkay, I'll post up then. Not 100% sure how you managed to jump up and run around to the other side and ride the multistory skyscraper to the ground in the space of a few seconds, but hey. Med post is probably gone as are the troops so its something :p

@[member="Arrbi Betna"] honestly I think I had a different picture in my head from what your new post describes. I need to edit again. Sorry also I meant the side adjacent to where I grabbed or the backside of the building but let me edit.

@[member="Talon Vosra"]
Up to you man *shrugs*. I can work with whatever, I was just kinda like "ooookay, how the kark did he manage that? Oh well, lemme see how I can respond" lol You don't have to edit if you don't want to, I was just kind of like "Physics = Broke-ded" :p Honestly, riding a skyscraper would be kinda cool. Maybe not the landing, but the riding part would be cool.

IC: So, just a general heads up for both sides. The lonely Mando that had the skyscraper fall on him is about to get even.

OOC: Just a general heads up for the Republic and Sith that I'm about to try and break the city in half and sink the side with the Sith Embassy on it while leaving the Republic "side" afloat. I worked it out using buoyancy. Anyone wants an in depth (Pun intended) explanation, just ask and I'll oblige :)

I'm just going to leave this

@ALL SITH FORCES

The voice crackled over the speakers, Balaya had been with the Emperor at Ossus and when they had gotten away and heard the news the fleet was mobilizing but they needed their full forces.

"THIS IS BALAYA THE HAND OF THE EMPEROR, OSSUS HAS FALLEN TO THE JEDI AND DROMUND KAAS IS UNDER ATTACK, ALL SITH FORCES ARE TO RETURN AND RETAKE DROMUND KAAS. I REPEAT FALL BACK AND RETAKE DROMUND KAAS WE HAVE MANDALORIANS TO KILL."

With a sneer her face showed how much disgust there was in the actions of retreating but it was either try and fight here or possibly lose the capital to mongrels which was something they could not do.

Manaan was decided as a tactical retreat for the sith because Kaas is more valuable. Now it is all down to Larraq

After much discussion the value of Manaan does not outweigh the value of the sith capital. A tactical retreat to repel the mandalorian invaders is called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom