Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creation - Free Houses of Serenno

sabrina

@[member="Count Aretine"] This is meant to be fun, I do agree with you over hundred post rule, in principle. Though until that moment, I did not realize their was one. Though if we do rebel, may I humbly suggest, if it pass the tech creation thread. You start the rebellion, by killing the mandalorian ambassador with a bottle of echani red wine , but drink the wine first, as he`s not worth a full bottle.

Count Aretine said:
So wait. If we join the thread to proclaim our independence and/or put up resistance, we lose our planet anyway by inadvertently contributing to your 100 post benchmark?
That's always how it's been. Otherwise factions would be actively disrupting dominions all the time.

There's no way for us to put up resistance anyway. The best option is to run with it for now, build up some strength and outer-faction support, then rebel when the time is right.

sabrina

Auron Stross said:
That's always how it's been. Otherwise factions would be actively disrupting dominions all the time.

There's no way for us to put up resistance anyway. The best option is to run with it for now, build up some strength and outer-faction support, then rebel when the time is right.
You are a fray

We own the planet already. The 100 post mark has been reached. The Houses of Serenno are just a minor faction and hold no rights to have plaents OOC wise. Now for hte rebellion rule you have to be part of the faction for 14 days. so use that time to improve and lets make this fun and not personal.

In light of the fact that we only began discussions of the faction and started it after dominion had already began, this Rebellion thing could actually work for us. It would make sense.

Just have to live among them for those fourteen days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom