Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creation - Free Houses of Serenno

The Mandalorians want Serenno, and I wanted to see if there are any others out there who want to prevent this from happening.

Serenno has always been a planet largely independent of galactic affairs at large, preferring isolation and cultivating high culture, and of course, throwing around our vast wealth in various business pursuits (think of the free Italian and German city-states of the High Middle Ages and Renaissance). This faction would be aimed at keeping Serenno free and independent from all major factions, in this case, the Mandalorians.

Any Serenno nobility characters are welcome to join. But there are plenty of other characters who would be welcome in this faction. Remember, Serenno is one of the richest planets in the galaxy. This means we could use-

-Merchants
-Smugglers
-Diplomats
-Mercenaries (especially to fight our battles)

Feel free to create a character to join the cause. This is just a vague interest check for now. Anyone interested?

@Countess of Báthory

@[member="sabrina"] spies would actually be most welcome. We would definitely need to keep our fingers on the pulse of what the other galactic leaders are doing, so we'll need people for that. And us Serennoans do indeed love subterfuge.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] you could always join as a paid mercenary since you are a warrior. It would be a great favor to your old Sith Empire pal. :p

@[member="Count Aretine"] Other representative of the Báthory house present as well. My sister will be joining us in a bit, I'm sure.

I understand this concern. I wouldn't be thrilled with the Mandalorians controlling Serenno but I am curious if we can gather enough people for this.

Did someone mention spies?

@[member="Count Aretine"] I'll help, but I'm not sure how much I can do until I get info on the mandalorians. Still can't get a plant in there.

@[member="Geneva Báthory"] Where there's a will, there's a way. I wouldn't be opposed to some kind of business relationship with the Mandalorians, provided we actually get something out of it and Serenno remains independent. It's not like we don't have our own bargaining chips.

And if that fails, there's always partisan warfare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom