Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a raid boss as a character?

Hello so i'm currently coming up with a lot of ideas for characters, and i've thought a lot about creating something like a world boss you would see in SWTOR. What gave me this idea is that there's a title named ''monster'' that you can request from the admins. I want to create a giant behemoth who's too primitive to really speak an understandable language. I wouldn't make the creature unstoppable or anything, i just wanted to use him for maybe a few huge RPs as an obstacle, and fighting the beast would make some epic duel RPs. I just wanted to hear you guys thoughts. It's just a silly idea i've had stuck in my head for a little while. Of course the creature wouldn't be overpowered, and it would mostly be used as a side character for RPs.​

Beaten to the punch by [member="Valiens Nantaris"].

Dzv2Lgz.gif

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Jamie Pyne"],

Beaten to a punch by [member="Valiens Nantaris"] and a thirteen year old blonde girl.

tumblr_inline_o1sx1eSfrm1rgz8jq_500.gif

I was going to find that gif of HK being reactivated in TOR with his face right up to the camera but that was too much effort

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Well i would like to make a profile specifically for this creature because i wouldn't just want the creature to die in just one RP. Eventually it would die of course, and the race is actually already exsisting. So i thought i wouldn't have to submit the creature anywhere since it's not on the banned list. It's larger than the races banned. But since it's just mostly meant for epic battles i thought it wouldn't matter :)

Thank you :) I double checked, and it's not on the ban list at all. I do however want to ask what do i do if the creature's species name have never been mentioned? You see the creature has been been mentioned as a beast, and there has only been seen one of them before. But i thought creating another one of these creatures wouldn't really be a problem as long as it's the same species :)

Oh! I didn't know hypergates were banned technology. Well then this creature is not going to work :) But it's fine, i'll just come up with something else ^^​

[member="Manaruth"] while i agree with the others ( they ate 100% correct it is hard) there are a few species that you could use that are cannon. 2 i know can be 500 meters to planet sized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom