Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crash Landing

Seva leaned forward slightly, until she could see her own image reflected in the box of water. Was there something in there that she hadn't seen? She narrowed her eyes slightly at Alicio, but she smiled as he accepted part of the ration bar. Of course, she understood the gentlemanly gesture – women and children first, but she'd be quite stuck without Alicio. She didn't want him to starve, either.

"Bugs?" Seva cringed. "I'd rather starve."

She crossed her arms. If it came to eating bugs… she wasn't quite sure she'd ever be hungry enough to stomach it. Hopefully, they wouldn't have to reach that level of desperation.

Seva arched a brow as he mentioned purifying the water. The thought hadn't even occurred to the Commenori noble, but she supposed it wouldn't be a bad idea to try. "How do you do it?" she asked, canting her head to the side. Without realizing it, her own aura began to brighten – flow, even. Her energy would join his, and, perhaps, it would bolster his attempt.

Her eyes flickered back and forth between Alicio and the water. Of course, she was putting him on the spot… and she looked expectant.

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Alicio snickered mischievously at Seva's disgust. He'd mostly been joking about the bugs. Mostly.

Still, he'd heard somewhere that grubs were a good source of protein. And there were stranger dishes in the galaxy. He'd try it. At least once.

As the noblewoman added her energy to his, Alicio felt the Force begin to respond to him more earnestly. He smiled mutedly, continuing his work, and nodding as Seva asked him about the process. "Well, I've only ever done this once before, and only on myself, but this is how it was taught to me."

"Through the Force, we have an intimate understanding of our own body. We can feel things like poison, or disease, before any symptoms manifest. Once you zero in on the feeling, what is causing harm, you can clean it out."
He seemed to think a moment. "Wash it away, like rain."

A sudden feeling of consternation clouded his eyes. "It's been an... interesting challenge, trying to find any diseases in the water before they enter the body, but I think it's possible." He looked at Seva with a raised eyebrow. "Do you want to try it?"

- Seva Geroux Seva Geroux -

Seva stared at the water as Alicio explained. She'd never attempted anything like that, something you couldn't really see. A barrier could be felt, could be touched, even. But this...

It sounded frightfully complex.

The noblewoman met Alicio's arched brow with one of her own. She swallowed and did her best to affect a nonchalant expression. "I suppose I could try," Seva said, shrugging.

Holding her own hand out over the container of water, she watched and waited. The flow of the force was already there, thankfully. For a moment, she focused on the small ripples in the surface of the water, but soon had to close her eyes to keep the distractions at bay.

She could feel Alicio's presence next to her, the steady beat of his heart. Seva bid her focus to continue onto the water. Though it did indeed have a presence, it was different. Muted. It was mildly amusing, putting to much thought and energy into... water. But Seva knew it was quite important if they wanted to survive and get off this force-forsaken island.

There was clarity... and there were muddled bits, which she did her best to cleanse.

"Did it work?" she asked, opening her eyes. "How do you know if it's worked?"

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Alicio watched on as Seva attempted to cleanse the water. In complete fairness, he perhaps wasn't the best teacher for this subject, given that he had only performed the Force power once, and it's success had been questionable, at best. But as he observed, he swore he could feel it working, at least partially.

The noblewoman looked to him for affirmation, and Alicio could only shrug. "I suppose we'll know when we try it. If we die, it didn't work." He smiled softly. In all honesty, it definitely wouldn't kill them. The Count would have likely sensed if something that dangerous was in the water. But the cleaner they could get it, the better.

Convinced that was all they could do for the day, Alicio sat down next to their successful fire, starting to feel the jitters return. He warmed his hands next to the flames. A beat of silence.

"How can you... stay so calm? Through all this?"

- Seva Geroux Seva Geroux -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom