Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Council Request: Force Light

Jsc

Disney's Princess
NAME: Karen Roberts
TECHNIQUE: Wants to learn Force Light so she can derp Kaine with it. :D
TEACHERS NAME: IDK
HUMOROUS IMAGE/GIF: Force Eggplant

Jsc

Disney's Princess
And Karen would love you forever for it. Hehe. However, the Order now requires Council permission to teach a few special skills. I think Syn listed them in the Resources Forum.

*tugs on beard* So I'll be polite and wait my turn. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
*sadness*

Maybe me and Josh will take the class together. *tears up* ...From someone who doesn't have a cool beard then. *sobs*

@[member="Syn"]
I haven't decided if I am staying in my self imposed exile or not, I am going to figure it out during this rebuilding Ossus thread.

Cedric Dorn

C
If you promise to sign a three year contract to stay with the Jedi I'll teach you ;)

But no seriously, Darron taught Diana to use Force Light pretty early on to Fight Velok, so i'll gladly pass that skill down.
@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Carn Dista

C
As far as I'm aware, the only real issue with granting permission is you've just come back from the AOL, which has brought up the whole "will you stick around" thing. If you're going to stay Jedi, im 90% certain nobody will have an issue with another master teaching you.

Therefore unless you intend to leave within the next few months, or another member of the council steps in and goes "nope, really not comfortable with this" in the next week or so, as far as I'm conserned, you and @[member="Diana Moridena"] can begin planning/threading whenever you want.

I advise you to leave starting the thread for the next five-to-seven days though, just to make sure theres no issue with this decision.

@[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lol. Carn, baby. If I wanted to learn Force Light outside of the Faction, I could totes do it without having to ask anybody's permission. AKA way faster and easier than doing this: 'the hard way'. The Jedi Order's way. Der hur hur. So don't be all like: Oh snap, don't leave us bby. Boo hoo hoo. Because let's be real? IC, it's a bummer when people leave. But OOC? Nobody cares if anybody leaves the Faction. It's roleplaying. I mean, come on. If the whole point of asking permission for dangerous skills is just to create an 'exclusive club' for cool people? ...Nobody will care... And you'll probably end up being labeled as douchebags and having more people leave the faction.

Let's be real. The whole point of even asking permission is for IC purposes only. You don't have to overthink this. It's about the new Padawans who think they are Revan or playing Force Unleashed 2. The retards. It's not that hard to comprehend. The Council exists for story purposes. If I wanted somebody who was really in charge? I wouldn't ask a Council Member. I'd get a Faction Admin. :p

But yeah. Thanks dudes! Rock on and keep those wheels spinning. :D

- Jay

VQLGJOL.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom