Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Connections and Vigilante Voyages (PM for invite)

Leading the way back to the lift I walked quietly not saying a word until we entered the lift. Hitting the lift button I said ,"Stephanie I'm...nervous around you. I should clarify why though...There was someone I trained with on Voss a young woman there. At first we were training partners then we became friends finally I decided I wanted her to be my girlfriend...She's gone now and I'm not sure I'm a proper Jedi but I do have the tendency to follow my heart and act impulsively...Which is why I'm nervous. I don't want to lose another person I care about..."

The lift opened again and we were back on level 1300. Hotwiring another speeder I turned to look at Stephanie and said, "Your turn to drive Stephanie. I assume you'd want to freshen up before going out for dinner? Plus as much as I love my armor it's not terribly correct to go and eat dinner in." It unnerved me at how many ridiculously attractive women had been in my life recently. I was still curious if there was maybe something between Master Rasu and myself, now Stephanie... In any case I was happier recently than I'd been in months...

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanie would listen intently to her story and would then take a moment before answering "I would never leave you. I am fast and my armor here can take a hit." She would say trying to reassure the woman. As they reached the speeder Stephanie would take the driver's seat and smile. "Yes I would and I have clothes that would probably fit you if you need."

[member="Celiana"]

I heard her say I would never leave you it brought a nervous smile to my lips. Sliding into the passenger seat I leaned back and half closed my eyes as Stephanie drove. I reckoned she'd be driving back to her place anyways. When she offered clothes that would fit me if I needed I smiled and looking over at her I said "actually I'm good. Thank you though Stephanie...if you don't mind my asking why continue to stay here on Coruscant? I get that it's home for you but still..."

Pausing for a moment I continued my thought and said, "Ever just done a girls day to yourself and just spoiled yourself? I'm thinking of doing something like that for a couple friends and some of the girls I've made friends with. It'd be back at my home on Voss not sure if you'd be interested or not or if you've got a ship to make the trip there. If not I can fly you out there... Just seems a stressful life here and I think you could use a girls day and a good soak in some hotsprings which my house is built by so there's that..."

I let the idea sit with her and closed my eyes as she drove saying half under my breath "I miss it here sometimes. Crooked or not he was still family..." I hoped Stephanie hadn't heard that, but if she had all she needed was to ask. I was a fairly open person about most subjects anyways but the memory of what I'd done here last time still stuck with me...

Steph would continue to drive but smile at the woman "I stay here because I feel like people need help here and I can provide that to them somewhat." At the mention of a girls day she would smile "I have never done that before, for I have never had time to do that before. I would like to do it at some point. Stephanie would then park the Speeder and make her way up to her place. She would open the door and say "Welcome to mi casa please make yourself at home." She would say. The place would be clean and tidy but not much to look at.

[member="Celiana"]

I understood where she was coming from and smiled. Entering her apartment behind her I took a seat on the floor and began to unfasten the armor plates once again. Stacking them together I set my helmet by the armor plates and then pulled my cloak over my head draping it over my armor and the weapons attached to it. Still clad in the threadbare white crop-top shirt I stretched out like a lazy cat and then crossed my legs lotus-style to begin meditating while Stephanie got changed. I knew what I was wearing wouldn't do for anything super fancy but I knew where some of the best burgers places were on Triple Zero.

Stretching out through The Force I began as I always did recently. Searching for any trace of Aria...then I turned my thoughts towards my home on Voss...The magical memories I'd made there, the process I'd gone through to build a home of my own. Then the trees, Oak, Cherry, and Peach. Funneling The Force energy around me and on Voss into growing the trees and plants faster before stemming the tide of energy. Then I allowed my mind to drift...I could feel, Master Rasu...The bond between Master and apprentice was growing and I didn't know if she even noticed me or not as anything more than a Padawan but on my end. The bond had started to become more than just that of a student and their teacher. I cared for Rasu, likely more than I should but I was comfortable admitting that...

I felt Stephanie too...I hoped that she'd come to Voss when I threw this bash. If not I could always just insist she come visit...Drifteing deeper into thought I waited for Stephanie to get changed and lost myself in The Force while I waited...

Stephanie would hurry to her bedroom and set her pack by the door. She would then strip all of her clothing including her undergarments before trying to start to get dressed before realizing she left the pile her panties were in sitting in the front room where the woman was now sitting she didn't want to go in there but she would. She would turn and walk in there and stop smiling at the woman suductively.

[member="Celiana"]

Eyes still closed a smile tugged at the corner of my mouth Force Sight was a nifty power but also came with some slight disadvantages. I could see the predicament Stephanie was in and said, "Seems you're in an interesting predicament Stephanie...Don't let me stop you I'll just consider this an excercise in self-restraint. I'll wait until after dinner to actually rip your clothes off, gives me time to drive you nuts at dinner..." The sheer honesty was meant as a statement of fact. While I was many things needlessly hasty didn't happen to be one of them. Driving Stephanie nuts all through dinner would make what was to come that much sweeter.

"I'll be here when you finish getting dressed love." With that I closed off the Force Sight and inhaled deeply then let my breath back out in a measured five count. Contemplating the power Master Rasu and I had been working on Electric Judgement was effective but I needed more practice with it even though I'd shown a knack for it. Breathing in and out I searched The Force for ways to do so while Stephanie finished up...

Stephanie would go and grab her panties taking them to her bedroom and begins to get dressed. She would browse through her wardrobe wondering what she should wear. She would find it and change before refreshing her makeup to fit. SHe would then come out and smile. HEr face still pink from when her love had seen her naked just a moment ago. X
[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as Stephanie came back into the living room I rose from my seated position opening my eyes as I did. Turning I said, "Force Sight only tells me certain things. Like you had no clothes on, I wanted to save the actual view for later." Leaning in close to her I whispered in her ear and said, "Gives me plenty of time to drive you crazy over dinner..." Backing away I opened the door back up and entered the drivers seat of the speeder and after Srephanie had slid in I took off.

Gunning the engines to unsafe speeds I drove towards the entertainment district downtown where my favorite burger place was. They had enormous burgers, great fries and most importantly some of the best milkshakes in The Core worlds. Also part of my plan to drive Stephanie nuts with lust. I may be a Jedi but that didn't mean I was always the sweet, innocent type either...

"Oh so thats how this is gonna go?" SHe would ask a bit worried. She would slide into the seat beside her and ride patiently smiling at her the whole way. She would wait patiently thinking about how the night would go.

[member="Celiana"]

Still gunning the engine to incredibly unsafe velocities I fully opened myself to The Force and turned to look at her as I drove. Then I said, "Would it really be all you expected if I just made it easy for you? You're free to tease me too you know. I mean if I'm trying to drive you crazy all through dinner I'd at least hope you'd try and return that little bit towards me. I mean you're not supposed to make it easy for me..." Maxing out the speed while I continued looking into Stephanie's crystal blue eyes I piloted the speeder towards downtown before saying , "Here's another specialty of mine..."

Then I closed my eyes and continued flying the speeder towards downtown. Slowing slightly I curved the speeder around several building as I reduced the speed back to a safe amount. Then eyes still closed I pulled us in next to my favorite burger spot on Coruscant. Big Belly Burger. The glowing sign and logo visible for anyone who cared to look up....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/9c/19/539c195097bc380eb447fe2207f7b1dd.jpg

Sliding out onto the landing platform I said , "You're about to have the best burger, fries, and shake you've ever had in your life Stephanie..."

Stephanie would think about how to tease the woman. She would never have been good at teasing people but she would try. She would drop her left hand and place it on the womans leg sliding up towards the promise land. She would move it slowly up but pull off as she got 6 inches from it. She would then pull it off teasing her. They would then arrive and Steph would jump out smiling "Did I hear shake??" She would say she had always loved shakes

[member="Celiana"]

Well then...she is a bold one I thought to myself as I felt her hand on my leg and gliding upwards before pulling back away. The she said "did I hear shake?" Chuckling I nodded and said "you sure did dollface." Walking over to the counter I said, "I'll have a black and blue burger with an order of your loaded bacon cheesy fries and a Cherry-vanilla shake with white chocolate chips along with whatever my date is having." Fishing my wallet from the rear inner waistband of my yoga pants I slid a credit chip onto the counter and walked over to a seclude booth before sliding in with Stephanie opposite myself.

I could feel her eyes on my butt as I walked towards the booth and smiled as I'd sat down. After she'd sat down I slipped my shoes off and set one foot by her preventing her from getting up as I raised my other leg and placed my barefoot against her calf slowly working my way up her leg before lowering my foot again. Then raising it up once again I rested my foot along her upper thigh and began tracing slow circles along her thigh with my foot. Looking at her while I gently bit the corner of my lower lip I smiled at her with a mischievous look in my eyes...

Steph would order the same and pay and then watch her lovers ass as she walked over and then take her seat as well. As she felt the woman's foot pass up her leg it would turn her on and as it got to her thigh she would shiver and smile. The look in her eyes told the whole story. She would have goosebumps all over. She would slip her heels off and do the same but moving a bit further up.

[member="Celiana"]

I shivered slightly as I felt Stephanies' foot mirroring my own but moving up slightly higher. Just then they brought our food and I smiled devilishly. Unwrapping my burger I took a bite and began digging into my food as I took the sensations of my foot tracing circles on her thigh and amplified them with The Force. Letting up for a moment I grabbed a spoon and took a bite of my shake before making a show of licking the spoon in a sensually slow manner. Then I did something truly devilish as I took another bite of my burger. Channeling The Force I shared a mental image of my shake on Stephanie's body and me devouring it slowly. Finishing my bite of burger I reached for a fry covered in cheese and bacon.

I sensed her lust...barely controlled. Then again the only reason I was under slightly better control was I meditated every day. Looking into her crystal blue eyes I bit my lip again and said, "How're you enjoying your meal love? Not too spicy?" It was a barely veiled euphamism but I figure by the end of this I'd be speeding back to her apartment and we'd both be ripping each other's clothes off... Though I was a very big fan of a slow-burn. Much more interesting and always an explosive finish. Taking another couple of fries I chewed and swallowed my food before taking another sip of my shake...

As their food would arrive and the lady would amplify her motion stephanie would shake trying to maintain herself and not rip the womans clothes off. She would eat shakily as she fought to keep control of herself though it was really hard. She was really turned on and she would eat some of her milkshake licking the spoon seductively and getting more turned on by the second "It is amazing." she would say shakily

[member="Celiana"]

Chuckling at Stephanie's reaction I simply continued eating my burger. I felt a tad guilty though so I eased off of mentally torturing her with the sensual imagery. Tracing a few more slow circles along her upper thigh with my bare foot I then simply rested my foot along her upper thigh. Sipping my milkshake I took few more cheesy, bacon fries and then began finishing up my burger. I took another bite and without meaning to tease Stephanie I let out a moan of sheer pleasure at the blue cheese and just amazing flavor of the burger. Watching her lick her spoon was a huge turn on anyways especially becuase odds were I'd be on the recieving end of that later...

Smiling at her I said, "You seem to be enjoying yourself love. How's your food?" I was betting that if she were anywhere near as turned on as I thought she was food was likely the furthest thing from her mind...

As the woman just rested her foot on the Steph's thigh she would smile and try not to get anymore turned on for if she did she would bust. She would continue to eat and would brush her hand on the woman's very soft foot. Steph loved a woman with soft skin, so this was a major turn on. She would then continue eating when she heard the moan it would arouse her even more. "It is lovely but not as lovely as you"

[member="Celiana"]

As I felt Stephanie's hand brush against my foot was right as I moaned into my burger. Gods and Goddesses that felt amazing! Then she said, "it's lovely but not as lovely as you." Smiling I finished my burger and waited before saying, "Glad you're enjoying everything dollface. Though I'd like to think this whole meal is a sort of appetizer..." Lowering my voice slightly I continued saying, "and that I taste much better." Popping a few fries into my mouth I chewed and swallowed before taking another sip of my shake.

Looking at her I resolved to leave her alone at least until she was finished with her food then whatever happened next I'd deal with as it came...

Stephanie would smirk and she would also finish her burger and pop some fries in her mouth. She would finish up and smile "Ready hun?" She would ask slipping her heels back on. She would prepare to leave. She wanted to get out of these clothes in general.

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom