Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Connections and Vigilante Voyages (PM for invite)

As Stephanie finished up I rolled over and realized I smelled delicious. Padding into my room I tossed on some yoga pants and a threadbare shirt bordering on indecent and padded back into the living room. Sitting on the couch I pulled the blankets back onto the couch and took a sip of the Corellian wine I'd poured for Stephanie and myself. Picking up a remote I hit the power button and a large screen emerged from a wood panel and flicked to life. The home sreen came on and the Starflix app was in the upper left corner. Leaving the remote on the coffee table I took another small sip of my Corellian wine and pulling my cloak back on over my body I padded into the kitchen with the dishes from lunch.

I began pulling different things out of the fridge and freezer for dinner. Stephanie would be back in here before long and I could begin throwing things together for dinner....

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

She would come back and take a seat on the couch beside where her girlfriend was sitting and pull a blanket over herself. She was freezing, she would wrap her feet up in the blankets and sigh. She would look at the tv smiling. She was happy just to sit here with her girlfriend

[member="Celiana"]

I saw Stephanie come back into the living room and watched as she wrapped herself in blankets. Smiling I prepped the steaks and stuck them in the oven along with the seasoned asparagus to cook as I made my way back over to Stephanie. Smiling I slipped in next to her and said, "So what do you wanna watch on Starflix?" Smiling I kissed her cheek and snuggled in next to her while I waited for the food to cook...

Steph would smell the food and smile. "I dont know" She didn't watch much tv for she was always busy. "Something smells good." She would say snuggling into her love. SHe would smile as she stayed there waiting to see what her love had planned.

[member="Celiana"]

As Stephanie said, "Something smells good." I looked over at her and said , "Flattering the chef...hmmmm. Not that I mind though, yeah steak and broiled asparagus with all the trimmings. I'll have to get up in a few minutes to check the steaks though..." I really didn't want to just due to the fact that Steph had wrapped her arms around my waist and was snuggling into my shoulder which felt nice and warm. I had a few minutes yet before I had to get up so I let Stephanie continue to snuggle up against me. I'd carry her with me if I had to when I went to go check the food.....

"Sounds great' She would continue to snuggle smiling with a bright gleam in her eyes. She would love the warmth though she wasn't feeling very well right now. She should not have gone outside in her underwear and she felt stupid for doing that, she had never felt so sick before. So she would keep holding onto Celiana tight\ly

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as Stephanie wrapped herself around me I got up with her attached to me and went to check the food. As I got up I could feel her wrap her legs around my waist and her hands behind my neck. Walking over to the oven with Stephanie wrapped around me I popped the oven door open and flipped the steaks while also moving the asparagus out to sit in the microwave. As Stepanie was still wrapped around me I began swaying back and forth while I let the steaks sit a few more minutes...

Steph would hold on tightly not letting go and loving the rocking motion. It soothed her amazingly. She would just hang there smiling with her eyes closed but it was a memorable smile nonetheless. She would rock back and forth and actually almost fall asleep at how soothing it was to her.

[member="Celiana"]

As I swayed back and forth I heard Stephanie let out a soft mewling sound. Geez she was adorable...Checking the steak again I saw that it was ready and pulled them out. Putting them on a plate each along with the asparagus I grabbed some steak sauce and pulled out some snickerdoodle cookies I kept for treating myself. Grabbing silverware and putting them on the plates I walked back over to the couch with Stephanie still wrapped around me and set the plates down on the end table. Sinking softly back to the couch I rubbed her back and nudged her awake as I cut a bite of steak.

Smiling I kissed her lips softly and said, "Hey, wake up sleepy-head. Dinner is ready love." Holding out the bite of steak I waited for her to taste it and see what she thought...

Steph would wake up and look a the bite of steak and would take it and chew. It was very well seasoned and it was like an explosion in her mouth. She would smile and nod brushing a hair out of her face. "It is very very good." She would say leaning into her smiling looking around at the dinner it certainly did look great

[member="Celiana"]

As Stephanie took the bite of steak I could see the expression of utter joy of good food. Smiling as she chewed I took a sip of my wine and allowed her to swallow before taking a bite of my own steak. After another sip of wine I put on some soft music and snuggled against Stephanie as I ate my own food. Grabbing her glass of wine I offered it to her and huskily whispered in her ear, "Go on Stephanie enjoy yourself..."

Smiling I said, "Then if you feel like crap I can put this in the fridge for later and just hold you as you sleep and get some rest." I felt bad that Steph felt like crap and I wasn't sure quite how to make her feel better other than to just be there for her to snuggle with....

"Thanks love it is very good." She said loving the woman so much. She would lay there motionless feeling terribly sick. She would get pale as a ghost. Her lips would begin to turn blue she felt so cold. She would begin to shiver violently again. She didn't know what had happened to her she usually never got sick like ever. Something must be very wrong

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom