Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Connections and Vigilante Voyages (PM for invite)

I'd been in the midst of loading up gear when I got a call from Zara. Picking up the call I said, "Hey Zara what's up? I assume there's a reason you called?" "Maybe I just wanted to hear your sexy voice Celiana. Honestly though there's someone new on the scene here on Triple Zero. Some kind of vigilante type, kark if I know why. Doesn't pay last I heard but I figured you might want to pop by as I've got some more bounty work for you to choose from seems The Sith left a lot to clean up after when they banged out of here. I'll see ya when you get here and by the way James sends his best."

Hanging up the call I finished loading up and punched in the coordinates for Coruscant and engaged the take-off and jump sequence and went into the armory and got kitted up for when I hit the landing zone Zara diverted me towards on the level of 313. Vigilantes, huh that was a new one. Especially on Triple Zero. Shaking my head I finished getting kitted up in my Beskar'gam with all my weapons loaded up. Pulling one of the Dark Jedi cloaks from a rack of clothing I slipped it on over my armor to conceal the type of armor a bit and hide some of the very illegal weapons I had.

I'd be hitting the 313 soon so pulling my helmet from the rack and calling my sabers towards my hands I slid them onto the magnetic strips along the rib section of my armor and clipping the final saber along my right hip. Finishing getting kitted up I headed to the cockpit and kicking on some music I began the process of waiting to touch down and meet this "vigilante" ...

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

It had been a long day for Stephanie but as she slipped into her costume she knew things would get better for her, they always did. As she opened her bedroom window and stepped out onto the ledge and close her window. She would then step off the ledge and open the wings on her suit also engaging the thrusters on her flight pack. She would come near to the meeting spot and she would land atop a building not too far from it and would wait

[member="Celiana"]

I felt the deceleration of The Cherry Blossom then the landing sequence engage as I entered atmo. Going over what I knew of this vigilante I saw that she was definitely a busy one. Zara had been able to tell me much other than a general color scheme of her suit and that she had what appeared to be a jetpack that had wing-like extensions. At the very least she sounded like an interesting one....Zara had told me that she'd be meeting me after I touched down which meant in all odds that she'd be overlooking the landing zone. Well, if she was then she'd have the advantage of clear sightlines on my ship and me too....

Walking back towards the boarding ramp I pulled my helmet on and as my HUD flickered to life I ran a system check and weapons diagnostic. My armor was totally good to go and I saw that all the weapons I'd had loaded up were charged and loaded up. Pulling my helmet back off and clipping it to my belt I heard the ship announce "Landfall imminent in 5...4...3...2...1" I felt the micro-thrusters fire and then the ship come to a stop. Triggering the platform I walked down the ramp of my ship and out onto the docks that Zara had mentioned. Pulling the dark hood back off my head I waited for this vigilante to show up...

I wasn't waiting long, I felt a burst of activity through The Force. The next thing I saw a young woman step off a roof and backflip before activating a thrust pack and landing in a crouch on the landing platform. Looking her over I noted the colors of the suit, that and the fact that it looked very good on her. Letting out an appreciative whistle I said, "Zara told me there was someone cleaning up Coruscant. Clearly she was right about your flair for the dramatic." Extending my right hand for her to shake I said, "My name's Celiana. How about you doll, got a name to go with the fancy suit and theatrics?"

"Robin...huh catchy. Normally don't do the whole nickname thing myself but I've been known to go by a few. Used to go by deathstroke, wasn't keen on the name. Took up another Artemis... So Zara is my connection with bounty work on Coruscant but seeing as she paired the two of us up without telling me details odds are you're hunting someone yourself. Care to share details on who or what exactly you're dealing with?"

Looking around I wondered if she had transport and I knew all I had were swoop bikes. I'd need a speeder and it so happened there was one on the docks. Pulling a cable from my left gauntlet I jacked it into the control cluster and unlocked it then started it up. Gesturing for Robin to slide in I got into the drivers seat a let the speeder idle while I waited for her to join me...

Chuckling as she told me her name I said, "Nice to meet you Stephanie. As for your secret that's also part of my business so your secret is safe. So who were you after tonight in the suit? I assume you were out here after someone..." Seeing her folding her wings into her pack I took off and pulled my hood up as I did. Merging up into traffic I pulled off and waited for Stephanie to specify where we were headed...

Looking over at Stephanie I said, "Stephanie you're a very attractive young woman and smart too. But we both know there's no such thing as quiet on Coruscant. It just means we're still too far up level-wise there's still a thousand levels yet to go before things get REALLY interesting. Ever been down to level 1313?"

Hopefully she wouldn't be too uncomfortable with someone she was working with calling out the fact she was so attractive. In any case I thought it was worth mentioning. I hadn't been on a proper date in Force knew how long. But maybe at the end of tonight I could at least grab dinner with her I mean vigilantes still had to eat....

Her word of "Once" had a harsh tone to it. I wasn't judging, bad crap happened on 1313 it's where I had made contacts with Mandalorians.
Looking at her I said, "It's cool that you live up here in the 313 level. That being said though what you get to deal with in these levels isn't truly making a difference. I take it there's some history with you and level 1313?"

Sighing and bowing a strand of hair out of my face I said, "Doll when I left the nice, shiny Senate district I made my start down there in 1313. Rape, theft, murder, gangs, shootouts...that was and still is the norm down there. I'll follow wherever you want to go but there's a lot down there going on now and as you put it, it's oddly quiet up here. Your call though dollface...."

"Yes its just my father was a deranged crimelord and well my mother sacrificed herself to save me from him on this level." She would say feeling the wind on her face. "And I believe it is a good place to start cutie"

[member="Celiana"]

Listening to her speak about her experience on 1313 I nodded and said, "Sorry to hear that doll... it gets dark down there and people who'd normally never embrace darkness are driven to it. Those who are well, it just accentuates it and brings it right to the surface..." She said that it was a good place to start though and then called me cutie. Huh, not a complete loss then...

Pulling the speeder around in a sharp arc I sped towards the shaft. A long dark shaft that ships and transports came out of and descended all the way down to the core. Talking as I drove I said, "Ya know Stephanie I wasn't expecting you to have such a...colorful personality. Or be this flirtatious, not that I'm complaining on either count mind you. It's just....It's....nice to be noticed" I wasn't sure if she could see the light pink tinge that had crept onto my face, hopefully the dark hood did something to hide that... Then the wind blew my hood back as if in answer to my thoughts. Perfect, supposed to be a bounty-hunter, Jedi, slicer and a smuggler. But somehow still whenever an attractive girl complimented me my face turned pink...

Speeding along towards the shaft I hadn't mentioned my plan for getting down. That'd be a rush....

Looking over at Stephanie as she said "you are very cute." I noticed she was biting her lip. Gods and Goddesses! If it wasn't Sith zombles, or Sithspawn, it had to be a cute girl... Focus Celiana! I'd made my way to being directly over the shaft and after looking over the edge of the speeder I looked back at Stephanie and said, "If you're trying to seduce me then well done it's working. Though you'll have to keep up with me if you want to continue the flirting." Programming the speeder to return to the nearest landing pad and send out an alert as being stolen upon my weight no longer being present I stood up in the seat and grabbing Stephanie's face gently I kissed her.

Then I vaulted the speeder door and shot down into the shaft closing my arms against my sides I freefell downwards and used The Force to guide my descent...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTZhZcaCUg

Steph would feel the kiss and her face would flush a dark shade of red and smile. She would then vault out herself and she would hit her boosters sending her down faster than her "Friend"

[member="Celiana"]

I felt Stephanie's presence behind me and then glancing to the right I saw her rocket past me courtesy of boosters. Smiling at that I channeled The Force through my left hand and grabbed hold of a public transport vessel pulling myself down faster. Reaching out I did the same with my right hand before flipping around in the air and rocketing down the shaft past Stephanie. Using The Force I pushed out waves of Force energy and added more speed than I actuAlly needed or was wise. I had a feeling if Anakin Skywalker could have seen this he'd have approved.

Looking up at Stephanie I blew her a kiss and gestured to an empty landing platform before turning back around and firing the line launcher from my right gauntlet and swinging forward towards the pad with the full force of speed I'd generated. Disconnecting the line and retracting it I reached out with my left hand and channeling The Force I pulled myslef towards the pad as I triggered the micro-thrusters in my boots landing with a flourish as I rolled back up into a standing position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom