Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Connections and Vigilante Voyages (PM for invite)

Stephanie came down and went into a roll before popping back up next to me. I noted her cheeks were still flushed a light pink. Smiling I said, "Well you can definitely keep up dollface. Welcome to level 1300 just a few short levels before 1313. We're going to take the lift the rest of the way down." Walking forward I found a rickety but still functional lift and stepped inside. Glancing over at Stephanie I said, "By the way that kiss was...nice. Perhaps once we're done down here dinner and more of what we started in the speeder?"

My face was burning and I knew that my cheeks were probably a deep shade of red or pink. I wasn't used to being vulnerable, open about my feelings but I wanted to be comfortable with it. I bit my lip and pressed the button to take us the rest of the way down...

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

How this young woman kept the seductiveness at an art form boggled my mind. Even so I enjoyed it, Stephanie took a step closer to me and brushed her hand gently down my arm. By The Force! Focus Celiana! The lift doors shuddered open and the scent of desperation, spice, and various other smells hit me. Looking at Stephanie I said, "We'll DEFINITELY pick this back up when we're done down here. For now though I say we take an elevated view to perch in."

Then I darted in and kissed her soft lips before backing away, giving her a wink and launching a line to begin climbing up the side of a building. With as much smog as there was down here it'd make blending in a snap. It'd been awhile since I'd been down here last time was to bail out Zara. I hoped we could avoid attention from the locals though...

OOC: Could you please do me an itty-bitty favor and add a bit more to your posts? It just gives me a bit more to work with story-wise. Plus more character dev for your character just saying... ;)

Stephanie would be confused by what the woman had said that was until she stepped forward and kissed Stephanie. When she did this Steph's face would turn a bright shade of pink. Kissed twice in one day dang. As the smell hit her she would be wishing for more of the womans kiss. As the lady began to climb Steph would follow suit. Even though she had her flight pack sometimes she prefered to do it the old fashioned way. She would follow her having flashbacks to the one and only time she had been to this level. The air assaulted her and her airway threatened to close on her she would instinctively reach up and put her hands on her throat. She was having a panic attack. She never had these anymore.

[member="Celiana"]

Glancing over I saw Stephanie climbing beside me and as I was about to crest the edge of the building I looked back and Stephanie was falling. My right hand still on the line I reached out with the left and using The Force I lifted her up and over the edge. Swinging up over the edge and rolling over next to her I place my index and middle finger on her forehead with my thumb on her chin and channeled The Force into her in soothing waves.

Nothing was physically wrong with her which led me to the conclusion of panic attack. Stupid! I should've realized that there'd be the chance of old, painful memories returning to her down here. She's even told me briefly about some of her history here...Continuing to channel soothing waves of Force energy into her I gently stroked her cheek and waited for her to come out of the panic attack...

Stephanie would still not be able to breathe. Her lips would begin to turn blue. She would be seeing flashbacks, her father pointing a gun at her, her mother jumping in front of the bullet. Red hot rage would have welled up in her throat she would kick the gun from her fathers hand. He would slam her against the wall. She had called the cops before, as he choked her she would see her mothers body a bullet hole through her chest. Steph's eyes would close as the cops came in and took him away. She would then see the lovely face of the woman as she choked for one more breath before her airway opened back up

[member="Celiana"]

All I could do as she lay there was let her deal with it in her own way. I was on the edge of being about to start giving her mouth to mouth when Stephanie choked out a ragged breath. Letting out a gasp of relief I grabbed her and pulled her against me letting her head rest on my shoulder while I gently rubbed her back. Pulling back away I looked into her bright blue eyes and said, "Please don't do that again anytime soon Stephanie...By The Force you scared me...I'm sorry I should've thought before bringing you back down here."

I felt guilty and also partly responsible for this and even though I'd barely started working with her I cared about Stephanie...

Stephanie would let her head rest on her new friends shoulders as she would take a couple shaky breaths as tears flowed down her cheeks. She would be so scared she would hold on to the woman tightly not wanting to be let go. She really did care about this lady "You know you're really cute when you're worried." She would say shakily

[member="Celiana"]

Stephanie clung to me and said, "You know you're really cute when you're worried." Smiling I resisted the urge to punch her in the shoulder. Instead I just hugged her pulling her close and whispered in her ear, "Glad you're back with me Stephanie." Kissing her cheek I sat and waited for her to get back up and rejoin me moving up on the rooftops down here...

Steph would smile and stand up after her face flushing a subtly from the kiss on the cheek. "Shall we keep moving?" She would smile and again brush the womans arm smiling at her waiting for her

[member="Celiana"]

Nodding as Stephanie mentioned getting moving. I was keenly aware of her blushing and gently brushing my arm again. Re-focusing on the climb I decided to free-climb up the sides of the roofs. Falling back into a sort of lock-step I kept climbing, then cresting the rise of each building before slinging my leg over and repeating the process again. When I'd reached the rise of a set of buildings I looked back at Stephanie and winked before taking off at a run and vaulting across the gap between buildings.

Landing on the other side I went into a roll before popping back to feet and after looking around the rooftop and down at the streets below I decided this would be my perch. I was aware of Stephanie coming up behind me and after looking around I realized the building I was on had a filthy greenhouse that had a view of the streets below. Pulling a saber from my armor I ignited it briefly cutting a hole through the glass and a slot so I could pan left or right with my rifle scope. Then I looked around and found another spot I could see from and marked it with a piece of chalk. Pulling a cushion from the refuse I set it by my rifle and patted the spot beside me indicating Stephanie should take a seat...

Stephanie would quickly follow her trying to maintain control of her breathing and not have another panic attack. She would vault the gap and roll before standing again. This building reminded her too much of the place her father had taken her too on that fateful night. Goosebumps would come over her whole body as she took her seat. She would start to freeze as she sat there she would then move a bit closer to Cellana. She would want to cuddle the girl but didnt know if she should

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling a bit as Stepanie took a seat by me. I felt her emotions slightly through The Force then looking over at her I said, "Stephanie you seem nervous. If it's about the past here then all I can say is coming out here doing the whole vigilante thing it makes a difference. Also don't worry I don't bite, unless you want me to that is..." I let the rather suggestive comment hang there and shrugging off my outer cloak I began pulling off the plates of armor I didn't absolutely need. Disconnecting the chest plates and back plates I rolled my shoulders and expose the fact that I was wearing a VERY threadbare white shirt bordering on indecency. My tattoos along my shoulders were clearly visible if Stephanie cared to look. The ink was likely glowing a faint mint green.

Stacking the armor plates I set my helmet to scan for any illegal activity and simply sat there looking through the dingy skylight of the greenhouse. How was it that such a filthy, crime-ridden part of Coruscant could be so beautiful?

As soon as the armor was off Stephanie would look at the tattoos on her shoulder and smile and then she would finally put her arms around the girl after taking her flight pack off for the moment and setting it on the ground. She would then put her head on the woman's shoulder. The woman was warm and Stephanie liked that and bit her lip

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as I felt Stephanie wrap her arms around my waist then she leaned her head on my shoulder. Nuzzling back against her I smiled as I turned and saw her biting her lip. "You seem very interested in seducing me Stephanie. Not that I mind..." Hooking my left arm around her neck I gently kissed her lips before pulling her down to rest her head against my thigh. Leaning down I kissed her lips again and then pulled back away. "You are way too cute for your own good Stephanie..." I silently hoped that my helmet would come up with an alert about some kind of crime that way I could put a bit of distance between us.

As much as I wished I could stay here with Stephanie I also didn't want to be getting frisky down here on 1313. Even if I wanted to rip her clothes off which was a distinct possibility I had standards, and I'd much rather treat her to dinner first...

Stephanie would smile as she was complimented and when she got kissed she would ache for more. "Well thank you." She would say as her head was placed on the woman's thigh. As she thought about this and blushed bright pink thinking of what her head rested very near. She would still be monitoring the police scanners via a earpiece in her ear. She would remain there smiling at the sky

[member="Celiana"]

Making a tisking noise as I felt Stephanie's mind drift to much more...pleasurable things I said, "My my you do indeed have a naughty side Stephanie. Sorry Jedi tricks I tend to pick up on peoples thoughts without meaning to." Blushing I continued saying, "Dinner first love. That is after we apprehend someone. After those two things then you can be as naughty as you want..." I let the full insinuation of what I'd said sink in. Odds were we'd both be motivated to finish up here quickly.

Just then I noticed my helmets visor blinking rapidly. Perfect timing too I was right on the edge of tearing Stephanie's clothes off her. Opening the report I saw that there was reports of gunshots along with a domestic dispute and there was also someone down in the alley below that needed dealt with right then. Looking at Stephanie I said, "To be continued love. Meet back here after you deal with the domestic dispute and gunshots. There are a few people that need dealt with in the alley below just now."

Snatching up my cloak I hid the armor plates and pulling my cloak on over my body I walked out to the edge of the building and leaned backwards falling over the edge. Channeling The Force I landed soundlessly behind several people attempting to mug and worse a young Arkanian off-shoot. This was where the fun began...

Stephanie would also get the report and sit up. She would blush after hearing what the woman had to say, she would then stand and grab her flight pack. She would put it on her back. She was determined to finish this quickly, she really wanted to get her newfound lover out of that armor and into the bed. She would then vault off of the roof and deploy her wings gliding down to where the report was filed from. She would find two people arguing. Taking in the situation she would note that no one was carrying a firearm or even a knife. She would step up and quickly settle the argument without it coming to blows. She would wave goodbye and head to where the shots were fired. As she arrived another shot would ring out and Steph would duck behind her wings folding them to protect herself. The shot would hit the wings and bounce off. Stephanie would Identify the shooters location and immediately take flight. He would attempt to shoot her but she would duck and dodge before finally coming down on the roof and with her bow staff knock him out. Taking him back to the Police she would then head back to the spot and wait

[member="Celiana"]

I knew I could take them down as I heard the men harassing the young Arkanian woman. Tapping one on the shoulder I snaked my right arm around his neck and brought his head crashing down agaisnt my knee. Spinning around I ignited my saber and dealt a glancing blow to the other two mens' legs downing them. Delivering a sharp kick to both of their heads I knocked them out and deactivated my blade before looking at the young Arkanian woman. Giving her a quick peck on the cheek I said, "Stay safe dollface. Call the police and get home soon."

Launching a line at the building I climbed back up and saw Stephanie waiting just inside the greenhouse. Quick girl I thought, walking in I pulled my rifle back out of the slot I'd cut and began refitting the armor plates over my body before securing my rifle to the right thigh section. Looking over at Stephanie I grabbed my helmet and said, "Good to call it a night Stephanie? I'm kinda starving..." Looking her up and down I continued my thought saying "In more ways than one." Hopefully we'd get out of 1313 the way we'd come in. Unnoticed and in one piece. We could go ahead and appropriate a ride when we got to level 1300...

Steph would wait there and as she saw the woman her heart would start doing a tap dance. She was so beautiful in the moonlight. Stephanie would stand and take her arm. "You know it hun I am so ready I am starving." She would say thinking of the way they would leave. Once out of here she hoped to change before dinner

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom