Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Bar (Open! Drinks, Barfights, Gambling)

He leaned in a bit close to Nate. Noticing something was a bit off about his friend. He seemed a bit distracted and so he whispered to him hoping the bartender couldn't hear here. "Are you alright my friend. Is it just me or does the bartender seem off to you in the force."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
[member="Cherry Grapier"]

"Fine, and yes, but I don't think me cornering a small woman would look good, if you get what I'm saying....I say we wait for after hours, and strike up a conversation." He glanced at his friend, before taking another sip of his drink.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Cherry looked over and saw the two whispering to each other. 'Hmm, probably talking about me but, I might be paranoid' Cherry thought to herself as she glanced at them. Cherry looked back and did more orders.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He keeps his hushed whisper as he replies. "That's fine by me last thing we would want is the Sith to come crashing in here and trying to arrest us." He moves back and tried to look casual sipping his drink. Trying to look normal about it as possible.

-----Lè Time Skip-----

"Alright everyone finish up your drinks and get our, it's closing time!" Cherry called out and started telling more people to leave, Cherry starts to clean up and then...

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Cherry Grapier"]

At the Sabacc Table

Noah smiled as he showed his hand to the table pulling in the table's pot for the third time and laughing all the while, well that was until someone decided to get rowdy. "You karking cheat!" The man said with a distinct Imperial accent, whether he was a One Sith officer or not Noah didn't really care.

Noah's face went from a smile to a frown in under half a second. "I think you've had a little to much to drink there buddy, making acusations like that and such." Noah said calmly while his hand slid for his revolver on the gunbelt of his armor.

(OC: I posted this right before you guys did!)

"Yes, things would get messy, but it appears it's closing time, you go on and head but stay close, I got this." He drained his drink, smiling at [member="Jakkor Kess"], motioning for him to hurry up and leave.

He still sat there at his seat. After seeing Nate signal for him to leave he did so. He was a little bit intoxicated from the drink,but it wasn't anything he could handle. He walked out a back door and waited at a nearby alley for what is to come.

Cherry could sense the suspicion, she played along, she's a great liar anyways "well, not always, actually it's only my fifth day, It's also only my side job for my real job which is a Maid" Cherry lied, "what about you, what is your job?" Cherry asked, wondering why he had a Lightsaber.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Noah Corek"]

As he was just abut to walk out he turned his face to look at her and say as he chuckles. "It's a long story. Let's just say I'm a jedi from the Clone Wars." He walks out where he waits for the next couse of action to go on from [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] grabbing one of his sabers out of his belt.

Cherry was cleaning up when she realized someone was still in the bar, "oh, hey, it's closing ti- oh, what do you want?" Cherry asked knowing that he wasn't drunk and that he obviously wanted to talk to her, come to think of it, there was also another person in the bar, 'wow I did a pretty bad job today.' Cherry thought to herself.

[member="Ugohr Poof"]
@Jakkor Less
[member="Noah Corek"]

"No, you actually did a rather good Job today, but I'm still here because I know that you are an agent, I can feel it, and I would like to know if you are either hostile, or an ally." Watching her intently for even the slightest movement, knowing that would be bona fide evidence of her occupation.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"First, wow you can read minds, second, yes I am an agent and third I am only hostile to those I am assigned to and people who are hostile to me." Cherry finished up cleaning and then said "so you should probably leave now."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

Jakkor was listening in. Saber in hand he decided to go back inside very quietly. He spoke in a calm and friendly tone to the young bartender hoping not to startle her. "We do not wish you any harm Cherry.. We would just like to know more about you. How come your an agent?"

"Well, I really don't know, I only remember being an agent, my name and general stuff." Cherry replied, honestly.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Noah Corek"]
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

He frowned when she spoke, and he sensed her honesty, which only made him even more wary. "What? You sound like you've been...... brainwashed.…… who do you work for? Honest."
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"I work for... Nobody yet but the Mandalorian Empire has peaked my interest, but I don't know yet, maybe I'll join something else, i don't know." Cherry stated "I also sure hope I wasn't brainwashed."

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Ugohr Poof"]
[member="Noah Corek"]

Jakkor sighed as he listened. He paced back and forth a little his fingers on his chin in deep thought as he replies. "So... are you amnesiec or something. Were you kidnapped than programmed as a sleeper agent or something of that sort."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom