Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Bar (Open! Drinks, Barfights, Gambling)

He nodded, this could be very bad, if she was an amnesiac, who's to say that more aren't also brainwashed. "Yes..... what did you say you remembered? Is this your first job? If not what was?"
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Cherry Grapier"]

"My first job was... An agent, I think." Cherry replied "I remember being an agent and general stuff everyone knows." Cherry poured herself some Hard Cider, "are you trying to get me to join your team, because I will, I really actually don't care wh- I could be a double agent!" Cherry said.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He pondered the thought as he says. "I could use a an agent for myself. I'm looking to build a new clone army and I need intel on the sith. Prisons,places of importance,hardpoints that sort of thing. I can pay you if you wish."

He smiled beneath his masks as he replies. "Good..good. So what do you plan to do now. How bout a drink or something to celebrate our new partnership." He says in a friendly tone.

"Alright two hard rootbeers coming up" Cherry walked over and put the drinks down not even caring about his unraveled mask, "cheers!" Cherry said as she raised her glass.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He grinned as he raised his glass and said. "Cheers." He clanked his glass against hers then he took a big swig out of his glass. Enjoying the refreashing drink.

Cherry took a swig as well, "well, just let me know if you need anything, cause if you do, then just call me." Cherry said, she then continued on her drink.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He finished downing his drink. Enjoying the liquid go down his throat and create a warm feeling in his stomach. He replies. "Don't worry my friend. I will now I do not believe I have properly introduced myself. My name is Jakkor Kess."

He laughs as he replies smiling. "Obviously. Yes you can say that,but such a thing is impossible you can never have the light without the dark. More specifically I'm looking to join the fight against the One Sith."

"Yes, I can for sure help you with that, I do remember somethings like the ins and outs of tie fighters, and a few secret passageways in the Onesith Base, here" Cherry dropped her Lightsaber and Blaster pistol on the bar, the blaster pistol was a B-20 Night Hunter Blaster and the Lightsaber had a yellow Kyber Crystal. "These are my main weapons, I also have Thermal Detonators and a combat knife as well as others" Cherry said.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

He eyes widen a bit as he chuckles. "Your packing a lot of heat for a teenager. You have a lightsaber,but do you have any knowledge of the force."

"Thank you, and I have some, I can only force push and force pull though, the basics. Also I have to, being an agent and all." Cherry replied, she took her stuff back.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom