Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Bar (Open! Drinks, Barfights, Gambling)

Cherry had decided to get a side job as a bartender in Coruscant, she had a job but it wasn't always active so she wanted to do something instead of wait around all day. But it wasn't that active here either so to make people come inside she got a blackboard listing their specials and sure enough a few people actually came inside so maybe it wasn't a total waste.

Noting the specials, he stepped forth into the bar, eyes scanning his surroundings, his eyes rested on a waitress, on with black hair and somewhat pale skin, but his view was obscured as more people filled in. Taking a seat at the bar, he tapped his fingers to a beat as he waited, patience is a virtue.
[member="Cherry Grapier"]

He glanced up, the ring on his finger glinting, much like his eyes. "Well, hello there, yes I'll have the special, please, and thank you...Mrs." He glanced at her chest, reading her nametag. "Cherry."

"No problem, also thanks for acknowledging the name tag most people don't." Cherry walked over and made the drink, she returned with a nice looking drink (to her) that she was proud of. "Here ya go." She handed the drink to [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Jakkor walked in it had been many years since he had been back to Coruscant. So much of it has changed when he was walking down the street he saw plants all over the walls in the cracks of durasteel. He found it strange but he figured that type of stuff could happen in 800 years stuck in stasis. He scanned the joint. It was an okay place as long as someone could get a drink. He ignored stares he received from other patrons who never seen a Tusken out of his homeworld especially a jedi. He sighed as he walked and sat at a stool waiting for the bartender.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

"Oh I Don't Need A Break, That's Why I Got The Job" Cherry replied, she then looked over at a Tusken who just sat down "Hello sir, what would you like today?" Cherry asked the Tusken [member="Jakkor Kess"]

He looked at her and thought for a second than he figured what he wanted and replied in a friendly tone. Looking at her nametag before he spoke. "Greetings.. Cherry I'll take a glass of Corellian Whiskey please and thank you"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

"Of course, thanks for the name, your drink is coming right up." Cherry got the drink then returned "here we are and anything else today?" Cherry asked both of them.

He grabs his drinks and sips of it before he replies. "Anytime... as for me I'm good for now. Thank you very much for the drink." He nods in respect to her.

"Of course, anytime, also, since you two have been very polite, first one's on the house" Cherry replied bowing as she spoke as she saw a Lightsaber on [member="Jakkor Kess"] and assumed he was a Jedi or Sith.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Before Ugohr could return to Naboo for his business, he would try to get a drink from Cherry, tending one of the few bars left intact by that still allowed him to keep abreast of the mine-clearing operation in the Financial District. He fought in the Financial District because it was suspected to be the primary minefield. The Gungan made his approach towards Cherry:

"Mesa want una cup of tihaar please"

Jakkor immediately covered up the saber with his cloak as soon as he could have sworn [member="Cherry Grapier"] glancing at it. He had managed to hide the other one he was carrying,but not so much for this one. He looked over and saw [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] he smiled and spoke. "Hey Nate it's good to see you"

"Coming right up sir" Cherry walked over and got the Gungan his drink "here you are" she noticed the Lightsaber, "first one's on the house, enjoy!" Due to Cherry being an agent, she had to be aware, the reasoning why, she notices everybody's items.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Ugohr Poof"]

He sipped his whiskey as he replied. "I has been a very long since I've been back on Coruscant it looks like this metropolis has gone straight to hell over 800 years. Nonetheless I was thirsty so I figured going to a bar would do me some good." Jakkor slightly glanced at the bartender having a strange feeling about her,but he shrugged as he assumed he was just being paranoid as he went back to sipping his drink.

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

He nodded, his eyes following the young waitress, he could tell.an agent when he saw one, and he didn't know whether or not she was hostile, but he intended to find out. "Hmm...Yeah...more or less"
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom