Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Takeover (Sith Assassins)

Vexxtal

Purpose: Assassination
@Vi'kas Mirtis [member="Iziz Vei"]

Alisa readied herself, glaring at her opponent... Only to find another attacker approaching her! The Jawa reached her first, and so she turned her attention him by attempting to block his strikes. On their own the rapid slices were enough to overpower her, and so when Vi'kas came in with his claws she had no chance. Her blade managed to deflected the first of the Jawa's swings, but when it became caught in the man's claws she felt a jolt of fear run through her. It was then she realized she would do. The other claws impaled her chest, causing her to gasp in pain and spit a small amount of blood. Red flashes then came into view in the corner of her eye, the Jawa's blades slicing one of her arms off. From this she fell sideways, the claws releasing themselves from her chest and leaving her fixating on the floor. No sooner than she was lying in a puddle of her own blood, did she begin to slip away from life. Her eyes locked onto that of the first assassin's, free from any emotion. "Why?" She simply asked, as she started to run out of blood.

[member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Kilrys Serccci"]

"I... I am Erik." One of the engineers stepped forward, trying to keep a calm composure. There wasn't anything to say he was lying, as even his uniform was slightly different to the others, suggesting some kind of authority. "You will let the others live, won't you?" He asked with a gulp. Fear radiated from him like heat from the sun, yet he remained visibly calm. His mind was set on saving those he could from the madness that had ensued. Droids were waiting outside, trying to find a way to lift the lock on the room and enter to kill the assassins. Erik knew they would not get in fast enough. This was the only way. "Make it quick, won't you?"

[member="Tain Organa"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Vi'kas looked down at his dying quarry, his dark purple eye showing no sympathy as he took off his helmet. [member="Alisa Kalor"] would see the face of Death peering down at her, before saying, "Why? Because I'm getting paid." Without waiting for a reply, he finished the job by taking one of the fallen guard's pistols and shooting her in the forehead, execution-style.

According to the turncoat guard, the key to the third objective was two floors down, behind a sealed door. The key to get in was a retinal scanner, allowing access to only the CEO. That being said, Vi'kas sheathed his claws, and drew the knife from his boot. He then proceeded to carve out the woman's left eye, as if it were nothing. He was accustomed to gruesome tasks, and this didn't bother him at all.

After the eye was successfully separated from its owner, he turned to [member="Iziz Vei"] , holding up a datapad. "Go to these coordinates. I have a zip line running to the next building. Bag the body and clip it to the line, make sure you deliver it to rendezvous point. I'm sure [member="Darth Ferus"] and [member="Darth Valtryx"] will be happy to see their prize delivered to them. Godspeed, my friend."

Without waiting for a response, as he knew the Jawa couldn't speak basic, he he raised his com link to his face. "Objective one is KIA, engaging objective three." Before he left, however, he grabbed the fallen CEO's lightsaber. He would add it to his ever-growing collection. He ran to where he had stashed his items, happy to see they were all still there. He re-equipped himself, and headed out for the third objective.

Valtryx smirked at the camera feeds which allowed her to examine each assassin's work. "Objective one is KIA, engaging objective three." Vi'kas reported, and Valtryx swiftly replied.
"Good job. Let me know when you get to objective three. You'll need to allow outside access to the system so our slicer can get in and take it over. Expect droid resistance." After finishing with Vi'kas, she turned to look at the camera feed of the lab where the engineers were. It seemed they had found Erik, and their objective would be complete very soon. For now she sat back, her eyes flicking between different screens to watch everyone. She was undoubtedly impressed by everyone's work, she could see them going far in the order.

With a quick few taps of her spare hand on the keyboard, she opened a secure communication to a Slicer she could trust for the job. A small time hacker who'd be willing to do the system override for a small split of the profit.

Get ready. System will be vulnerable soon.

[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"] [member="Killian"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

Objective: 3 - Override the System

Sat by his desk in the small apartment he called home on Nar Shaddaa, Killian received the message in swift time. His fingers danced across the keys, sending a reply in no time.
I'll be ready.
Then, without a second wasted, he began preparing the code for the system override. He was no expert slicer just yet, but he knew his tracks had to be covered, especially if the sort of corporate espionage that was taking place was ever found out. Rerouting the traces he left to somewhere else was easiest, but who he could place the blame on was a difficult decision. In the end he decided to lead it to a dead end, to avoid stepping on anyone's toes this early in his career. The next part was easiest, create the code for rewriting the systems admissions. Instead of Alisa Kalor, the owner of the system would be Darth Valtryx. Child's play...

A few tests later and the bug was complete. Now all that was needed was the access, which he was assured would come by soon...

[member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]

Kilrys Serccci

K
He heard the chief engineer plead for mercy on his inferiors, a flick of his wrist the blade slid slowly down in revealing itself. Kilrys stepped forward ignoring the girl, it chance to kill outweighed looking fierce and strong. He was ordered to kill this man and he would do so. He raised his arm up, his forearm aimed at his throat. He jabbed his arm forward and buried the blade in Erik's throat, slicing his jugular, his blood spurted out profusely as he died quickly and with little pain.

He looked to the girl as he kicked the limp body of Erik to the ground. We are ordered to kill the others that are loyal to Erik. I think we should just kill them all. It will be much easier. He growled in his deep, gruff, not use to talking much if at all. He grabbed the nearest engineer closest to him and sliced their throat wide open for the blood to spurt all over him and the Sith girl. He laughed manically as he licked his lips, tasting the blood and taking in the delicious warm, salty taste of their blood. His blood thirst was increasing more and more, as he couldn't stop himself as he grabbed the next engineer to slaughter, aiming his dagger to penetrate their chest and rip their heart out.

@Akuma

Objective: Kill all opposing Engineers, Assassinate Erik Scorcraft,
Allies: [member="Kilrys Serccci"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Alisa Kalor"],
Gear: Listed in bio, Purple Lightsaber, Sith Hidden blade, vibroblade.

I looked as the man came forward. Clearly the one in charge as his coat and clothing was different. Asking for his friends to be spared, I was half tempted to do so, just because he was an honest man. Instead I began to move forward as my comrade rushed over and stabbed him in the neck. Killing him quickly. I would have as well. Looking to the others as they stared in Horror, The man now came after them.

I too walked forward. One screaming out in fear, "You promised to let us live!"

Walking ever so quickly now, I spoke soft words as my comrade killed one,

"I lied."

I swung my sword with precision to cut his head clean off with the saber. The purple blade humming as it did so, I could hear my comrade laughing at it, while I walked over to a second man, firing his gun at me, I blocked the two shots and then cut his arm off. My own hidden blade ejected, and was shoved on the soft spot under his jaw. Shoving it through his mouth, and to the bottom of his skull. Causing alot of pain. I smiled slyly as I was feeling a little happier now.

Using the blade, I then pushed downwards cutting down his neck and to the dimple right before his collar bones. Where he was bleeding out. Pushing him aside, I moved to the next where I kicked out his knee as the doors were trying to be broken into. After I stabbed him in the chest, I turned to the door.

"Take care of the rest of them. I have the droids."

Walking towards the door, I cut the lock on the side of the wall opening up the door. In a flash, I used the force to push the droids back. Making them unballanced before making my attack but cutting the first droid in half.

This was somewhat entertaining.

Vi'kas nodded as he received the information. He wasn't the world's best slicer, but he could certainly open up a system network without a problem. He faced heavy resistance on his way to the target area, being stopped all the time by inquisitive guards. However, they were not alive for long. If anyone so much as shout him or his accompanying turncoat guard, he would kill them. They were never in groups larger than three, which was to his advantage.

That was, until he reached the area around his destination. There were about twenty droids guarding the door, all armed with blasters. He took a moment to devise a strategy. After coming up with a half-baked plan, he took action.

He drew his stiletto weapons platform, setting it into riot mode. This meant it would have a high rate of fire, shooting off stun rounds. He took cover behind a nearby wall, and unleashed hell upon the droids. Before they even knew what hit them, the majority of their small force was on the ground, temporarily stunned. Vi'kas turned his Cybernetic eyes to heat vision, and threw a handful of smoke powder at the ground.

The room filled with smoke, and the assassin drew his lightsaber. The droids wouldn't be able to see him, but he could see the small heat sigs given off by their motors. It wasn't much, but he could work with it. He ran about, slaughtering the clueless droids. when the smoke cleared, three were left. He jumped behind one, causing the other two to shoot it. He then grabbed his own gun and finished the other two off. Looking around, he saw the wrecked body of a droid platoon at his feet. Grinning, he headed towards the door.

From the Second the claw caught the CEO in the chest, Iziz watched her body convulse involuntarily, the fear that crossed her eyes when the blade penetrated her lungs from behind, the shock of her disbelief and the denial of the fact this was all happening so quickly... Re-calibrating his attack, the head of the CEO would have fallen instantaneously from her body, the buzzing red blade unceremoniously streaking through the extended target the moment that it was starionary... Iziz, having watched the CEO flinch, continued with his combination of attacks as viciously as he had intended but instead, the Jawa aimed higher in order to deliver a deathblow, long before she had the chance to fall to the ground or was even released by his ally... Iziz wanted a reputation for being precise and brutal, not one to stand around and listen to the death throes of his opponents as they stalled for every waking moment before they expired... The droids in the area had been dismembered by [member="Lord Ajihad"] and the CEO had been killed, leaving nothing for Iziz to accomplish in this location, his job here had been done. Reaching down while the other assassin reported the target slain and took out her eye with a boot knife, Iziz gripped her pistol and her Light-saber, stashing them on his person as his first order of business before Vi'kas would have the chance to, his instincts as a Jawa kicking in, wanting to salvage whatever he could from the victim as well as taking her severed arm. Raising his clothing above his mouth, his teeth sunk into the human flesh and muscle, tearing off chinks and beginning to eat from the severed arm... the overwhelming hunger he had drawn his power from dimmed with a single mouthful, but it would take more to sedate, but it would do for now... When it came to the assassin to check the rest of her corpse, her belongings would already be in his possession, blood would be covering the front and hands of the Jawa, pulling down his face mask once again so that none could see his face.

If this assassin wanted the light-saber, he would have to fight for it, and though Iziz may not win, he was not going to allow the Assassin to simply claim the prize for his own executed plan. Holding up his datapad with two words written on the front of it

'My Kill'

Iziz didn't speak, though from the sound of him speaking in his own native language, his voice was coarse, loudly whispered and harsh, like gravel, gurgling in the throat of a person loosing their voice, though even with that one simple word he was not able to speak it without some accent coming through. Leaning down and grabbing the head of the woman, Iziz did not comment on Vi'kas' mention of taking the body, simply gripping the hair of the CEO's head and beginning to walk away with it in the direction which Vi'kas had pointed, walking a few steps before picking up to a run. Running through the facility he passed the chaos which occured on either side, sttill attempting to avoid detection, though without attempting to use the force to stealth his movements. Keeping low, and running on all fours he rushed through the facility as a quadruped, moving much faster than others would expect a Jawa to move, a speed which would carry him to the location of the wire, approaching the opening he would leap to one side of the line. Izizs' spare hand reached out to the wire, allowing him to grip it tightly, his momentum giving him the force he needed to swing, tucking in his legs, swinging himself up on top of the wire Iziz stood like mouse on a tight-rope, and running along it quickly.

Once he reached the other rooftop he was gone...

Very few people noticed a Jawa...

And even fewer people linked one to a sith attack on a known and respected company...

{Exit Thread - Unless contested}

Objective: Override Droid Access

For the moment Tain had forgotten he wasn't wearing his mask. He watched as [member="Niaana Ren"] enjoyed her kill and he approached her smiling. When he reached the space around her he looked away, his face smoothing into a controlled mask again. He felt tremors in the Force, small strumming of the dark side that sang deep into his soul. He relished it a moment, then turned back to Niaana.

"My friend, I believe that the wet work objectives are done. That would leave the droids, the over ride is in a secure room on the forty-fifth floor." he looked at her weaponry and arced an eyebrow. He was unused to being expressive, as he usually stayed behind his mask, but the eyebrow raise was natural to him. "Will your weapons be useful against droids?"

(Flashback to right after the kill)

As Vi'kas was giving his brief report, he was perfectly aware of the fact that [member="Iziz Vei"] was taking the woman's saber and pistol. Then he heard munching sounds, and frowned. It seemed that the Jawa was making a snack of his kill. He rolled his eyes, not entirely fond of flesh-eaters eating, well, flesh.

To his dismay, the Jawa also wished to claim the kill himself. He had already taken the weapons, but Vi'kas would not let him also take the kill credit. As the small creature tried to walk away, the Demon's Fist waved his hand, slamming the doors shut. "I let you take the weapon, but not the kill. I'll be generous and let you choose. What will you have? The lightsaber, or the kill. You may keep the blaster either way, I don't really care about it as much."

Iziz turned to look at the sith Acolyte which had been behind him, he had closed the doors with a show of the force, holding out the light-saber and looking at it in his hand, it was the trophy of his first kill of a force sensitive being while in the ranks of the Sith, looking at the Acolyte, the Jawas' eyes stared at him like a poison, narrowing as the bio-luminescent yellow stared through him on a level which indicated that on some deep level, Iziz was mad, through the time it had taken for the Acolyte to take out the womans' eye as well as preach to the Jawa about everything going on, it had been enough small moments for Iziz to regain whatever composure he had lost in the midst of everything. Iziz's hand moved to his saber-staff, gripping it on his back as he readied himself for what was to come next, Iziz may have only been new to this, but the power which lay within him was old, ancient, something more than just the apprentice Jawa. His cool digits felt the soft steel of his staff as he stared down his new opponent, as Iziz's mouth opened to speak, what left his mouth was little more than indistinguishable chatter, though whatever it was, it seemed seething and hateful. Every word of it he rasped with his coarse voice was intended to hurt, or curse, or something of the like.

" لا يوجد لديك فكرة الشخص الذي تتعامل معه ، وأنا سوف يدمر لك على العديد من المستويات التي هناك مع أن لا يبقى شيء ، و عندما أفعل ، وسوف تلتهم جثتك وتذوق كل لدغة قليلا "

But Iziz knew that, here, and now, the mission came first, not the squabble between two acolytes who would more than likely be punished for the transgressions of their spat. So, keeping his eyes firmly on his opponent, already crouched low in a combat stance, Iziz's other hand found the datapad with his translator on it, leaning it up against his side he began to type furiously, barely splitting his focus as he used it so often to communicate to other sentient species, he had long memorized the locations of the words and digits on the pad as he began to type. Of the two things which he typed, the first would be a hidden message to [member="Darth Ferus"] the message would be simple, informing him that Vi'kas had him cornered, that the mental state of the Acolyte assassin was compromised ant that he was inhibiting his escape... Those simple words should begin to set some cogs into motion as he seemlessly began to type up his second message, this one for [member="Lord Ajihad"] himself. Though the words were a little off as he was not about to break eye contact to focus more on the words he had typed the message would be basic enough for him to understand...

" 1/ you followed my plan... 2/ I landed killing blow... 3/ mission more important... ... ... let me go... ... or you're next meal..."

Iziz said it plainly, holding out the screen for him to see, the next move was his to make, Iziz was already analyzing his surroundings,, the droids in the room the landscape that he would be able to use to his advantage, what he could jump off if he needed to and other means he would be able to make his escape, but, one thing was for sure, if Vi'kas attacked another Acolyte in the midst of a mission, while there was more on the line, his position could be jeopardized, he would loose trust, loose face within the assassins, and face was everything to those who aspired to move through the ranks. Though, on the flip-side, as a Sith, one was often praised for eliminating the obstacles in their path, especially further down the line if you begin to develop a reputation for it. Part of Iziz hoped that this would all end, but, something more primal within him was beginning to hope that it wouldn't. The 'thing' inside Iziz wanted blood, it was insulted by the assassin before him, feeling like yet again it was being underestimated, looked down upon and undervalued as opposed to respected and treated with that respectful hint of caution, treated as a threat, rather than an obstacle.

And so Iziz awaited his next move... as well as the response of the Darth.

how would this resolve...?

Vi'kas raised his eyebrows in surprise, as he wasn't expecting much resistance out of a Jawa, of all things. Though the creature tried speaking to him in another language, the Tizoworm in his ear translated it all.

" You have no idea of ​​the person you are dealing with , and I will destroy you on many levels that there be with nothing left , and when I do , it will eat up your body and savor every bite a little bit ."

He really didn't care what the sand creature said, he had dealt with worse in his days. He had been to Tatooine, and lived among those that Jawas feared. In the language of the Tusken Raiders, he spoke to [member="Iziz Vei"] .

"You also not not with whom you deal. I am the Demon's Fist. I have lived among the Tusken Raiders, and have slaughtered many of your kind. I will deal with this issue after the mission, prepare to meet me at the Rendevous point."

He had his doubts whether or not the Jawa would meet him or flee like a coward, but there wasn't much he could do at that point, given the mission.

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
[member="Tain Organa"] smiled, she wasn't used to smiling, had she done something wrong? Friend? Would she be punished now, no, no punishment came.

Silence.

Feeding off their rapport and his emotion, for she could feel no happiness herself, Tain's smile was returned with hers, only Niaana's was viper-like, assessing just where to sink her teeth. If you really looked... beautiful she might be beneath her shadows, shadows that wrapped their way around her eyes naturally. She did not wear makeup, darkness blinded what was underneath. On her surface, her mask she wore, was nothing short of treacherous, ever shifting nothingness.

Standing up… Weapons… she pulled her knife free, admiring what she had to her palm. Many cutting, rotating teeth around her blade, they may cut droids, they may not. She slid her killing instrument to her side, back onto her bodysuit.

Niaana uncurled her dim shockwhip free, unfolded outward of her sheath. A bright red hue erupted across her now powered up weapon. Yet to build her lightwhip, this had the same glow and potential for great pain, shorting out droids with enough electrical charge. Not as lethal as what she wanted to build, now she was free of [member="Raien Keth"] ’s physical grasp, but her whip was lethal enough when applied to her work.

“Yes’ssss.” She hissed softly, curling her tongue. “Pleas’sssee, I will follow.”

With that she would enter their ascent upward, shadows curling around her, and bathing her in their absence, making their way to their new target.

"Vi'kas. Shut up and both of you get out." The annoyed voice of Darth Ferus sounded over a com link just for [member="Iziz Vei"] and [member="Lord Ajihad"] . Having not only been watching and listening to the pairs conversation, but having been alerted by Iziz the Darth found himself in a rather annoying position. "You shall both be addressed once you leave the premises. Any further delay will be punished." Personally. He didn't add that last part, but if they didn't shut up and leave he was prepared to go get them himself. The red skin on his arms slowly flickered black.

Vi'kas sighed. He knew he should leave right then, but his sense of honor wouldn't allow it. He couldn't abandon the mission. He raised his com link, sending his message directly to [member="Darth Ferus"] . "I can't abandon the mission. I'm the only one with access to the mainframe. I'll be out after the mission is complete." Without waiting for a reply, Vi'kas removed his com link, and crushed it under his heel. With that note, he ran out of the room.

(Flash-back to present)

He pulled the eye from his pocket, and held it up in front of the retinal scanner. The doors slid open silently, and the assassin walked through. The doors slid shut after him, denying access to anyone else, including the guards. He walked to the mainframe in the center of the room. It was secured by another retinal scanner, which he also bypassed.

Once he was inside the computer, he began to work furiously, his gloved fingers flying across the keyboard. After a quick minute, the system was open. He grabbed his datapad, typing a quick message to [member="Darth Valtryx"] . The message would say: Objective three completed. All yours.

Killian had been monitoring the messages, and saw the latest one from Vi'kas mentioning the system being open. At that he began his work, typing away at his computer to connect to Kalor-Tech's server. The firewall literally fell down before him, allowing him full access to all their dirty secrets and financial assets. If he wanted, he could have taken it all then and left the others with nothing, but he was better than that. There was honor involved for him, even in a criminal's line of work. Continuing his typing, he managed to insert the bug into the system, which began working it's wonder.

Delete)) >CEO-Alisa-Kalor
Assign)) >CEO-Valtryx
Assets->Dissolve

Force Transactions:
250,000 credits to [member="Lord Ajihad"]
250,000 credits to [member="Niaana Ren"]
250,000 credits to [member="Iziz Vei"]
250,000 credits to [member="Tain Organa"]
250,000 credits to [member="Akuma"]
250,000 credits to [member="Kilrys Serccci"]

Remaining funds: 14,000,000.

10,000,000 credits to Assassin Funds
2,000,000 credits to [member="Darth Valtryx"]
500,000 credits to Osaji Killian
1,500,000 credits to [member="Darth Ferus"]

Delete)) System-Kalor-Tech
Create)) System-One-Sith
AssignDroids)) One-Sith
ShutdownSystem))

Within seconds the code executed itself perfectly, and the funds transferred themselves without problem. Kalor-Tech was now no more, all of it's assets split between the Assassins and it's security forces now under Sith control. Any of the droids in the facility would see the Assassins as allies, and cease their attack. Once done, Killian sent the message to Valtryx.

It is done.
Look forward to working with you again.

- Golden Dragon

Objective: Kill all opposing Engineers, Assassinate Erik Scorcraft,
Allies: [member="Kilrys Serccci"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Alisa Kalor"],
Gear: Listed in bio, Purple Lightsaber, Sith Hidden blade, vibroblade.

As the droids realized that they were being attacks, they tried to defend themselves. However, they were too slow to act. I had already cut three of the five down when the first blaster shot was fired. Which was easily dodged and then a cutting of the droids blaster followed by it's body. Droping to the floor only after I had used a force push so powerful it sent the droid flying through the nearest window to drop and become crushed by it's own weight.

I let the door hang open as I turned back around to the engineers inside. My friend here was almost done ending their lives. But I had to do one more thing. Walking over to a man in the corner, pistol held out shaking, and a stain on his pants that ran all the way down his leg, he didn't fire at me as I got closer. Taking the pistol from him and throwing it off to the side. I shut my lightsaber off, and put it on my belt.

"Here let me help you sleep."

I pulled his head down to my breasts. Pressing his face into them. I was feeling hot. I felt as though I was having pleasure with this man. Yet when I yanked on his hair and used my nails to scatch so hard on his neck that skin was being peeled of, I felt even so much better. In a word, I felt aroused.

"Now that you have had your fun...."

Suddenly I could hear a gargle sound as the hidden blade ejected direcrectly into his throat. Taking my other hand, I reached down and grabbed onto his no-no square. Squeezing just a little before I finished my sentence.

"now I can have mine."

I used the force to increase my strength exponentally and ripped down. His screams followed, and soon ended as he died. Smiling as I was covered in blood from head to toe, I heard a little ding as I walked towards the stairs. Looking down at a datapad, I saw that my money count went up by 250,000 credits. I smiled. Knowing the job was done. Walking out with a sly smile on my face, and a looking forward to getting home and releaving myself.

[Exit]

Valtryx watched the servers as transactions began pinging around. Everyone's money, including the jackpot for the order itself, arrived safely. With a satisfied smile Valtryx opened the comms to the assassins. "Good work everyone, I'm impressed. Despite some... complications in teamwork..." She paused for a moment, clearly allowing the words to be heard by Vi'kas and Iziz. "You did well. I'm sure Ferus will be proud." Her fingers then danced across the keys for a moment, shutting down her link with the security cameras. "I'll send a pick-up for any of you who need it, I wouldn't spend another minute on that planet if I were you. It'll be chaos soon." With that Valtryx disconnected herself from the comms, rolling back her chair and standing. Her hand rested upon the bump on her stomach again, stroking it gently.

Another day's work, done.

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Iziz Vei"] [member="Tain Organa"] [member="Akuma"] [member="Kilrys Serccci"]

Iziz sat at the rendezvous point, not looking forward to the arrival of the overly proud acolyte, sitting cross legged with his hands in his lap, meditating on the force, feeling its presence surround him and penetrate him, he could feel the tides of the force, hear indistinguishable whispers from it, chattering quietly in the recesses of his mind as he regained whatever composure he lost, he listened to the Darth in his ear, as well as the knight having inputs on the mission... Iziz had never asked for Vi'kas' help, he could have taken the droids and the CEO on his own... Iziz would be already sitting on the ship when the knight would enter, his connection to the force strong, not feeling the need to hide from the other apprentice as he would step up onto the ship. Iziz would not approach him, nor mention him, simply bowing his head low and continuing to focus on his meditation. Reaching out and trying to sense the area around him with the force, he could feel the presences of the stronger members of the sith without even trying, their presence was like the rays of the tatooine sun blazing down on his skin, but it was the others he was having more trouble with, their more subtle presences were harder to distinguish, but he was slowly beginning to get the hang of it, seeing through the force was difficult, as time didn't seem to be static there, it had to filter through Iziz's mind, coming into the world and warping into something more understandable. It was sitting here, surrounded by people's aura that he could feel his own connection to the dark side of the force, and though it was dwarfed by many of them, it in of itself was not weak, which gave Iziz some hope. He would need to train it, strengthen it like a muscle until he was able to perform acts and deeds which would surprise and astound the people in this room.

He was ambitious to say the least.

But Vi'kas didn't seem to be reacting to him in the mean-time, so perhaps it was over for the two of them?

But even in the sliver of a chance that, that was true, Iziz would be avoiding the darker alleyways when they got back home, for the next few weeks at least. The last thing he wanted to do was fall prey to some form of trap. Iziz had some idea on what he would spend his money on, he needed a weapon that other people would not expect him to have, one that suited his fighting style and one which did not hinder him in any way. There were a couple of options lurking around in his head but one thing came to mind most of all; I need something to guard my back... Seeds of thought were sewn and with those seeds an interesting thought began to grow, and from deep within his mind he could hear the feint feeling of disembodied approval, like he had made some entity or presence happy, casting it off as just his own mental re-affirmation, he thought nothing of it.

[exit thread... again >.>]

Vi'kas exited the building without a hitch, and made his way onto the transport ship. He sat down, staring daggers at [member="Iziz Vei"] the entire time. He wanted the lightsaber, as he loved collecting the weapons of his fallen opponents. He vowed to get the accursed weapon, one way or another. In the meantime, he'd get to the more important work he had to do. He checked his datapad, satisfied to see the 250k transferred to his account successfully. He reclined back in his seat, mulling over plans on how to get his weapon back, perfectly aware of the Jawa examining his connection to the force, and mentally shoving the presence away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom