Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Takeover (Sith Assassins)

Assassination Contract
"Corporate Takeover"
The capital of the Morellian Commonwealth, Morellia held an important place in the sector. Originally it was run by the commonwealth's government, which was a prosperous time for the inhabitants. However, with a cruel attack from a long-gone army known as the Black Imperium, Morellia was left in ruins. Seemingly hopeless, the citizens gave up on trying to rebuild. That was until [member="Alisa Kalor"] came, CEO of Kalor-Tech Security. With her newly produced droids she rebuilt the planet to surpass it's former glory, taking control with her own security and police force. The people were led to believe she was acting of her own good will, but really she was exploiting them for power. We must put a stop to this, and claim Kalor-Tech's assets for our own.

250,000 credits will be transferred to teach of you upon completion of the contract.
Good luck.

-----------------------​
Valtryx sat on Coruscant, examining her personal computer terminal. She had managed to link to live feeds around the Kalor-Tech complex, which was a giant metal building almost blending in with the refurbished, utopia-like cityscape. This building was the center of all Kalor-Tech's business, and where all three targets were located. Her trust was placed in the assassins to carry out the mission relatively unaided by her, yet she knew Krest would probably have gone with them.

Caressing the bump that now jutted out from her stomach profusely, she gave the order.
"Get in there, and do it quiet if you can. If not, give them hell."

-----------------------​

OOC:

Pick an objective and go for it, you can NPC your own opposition wherever you like. Alisa will post sometimes to interefere, and eventually to resist being killed. Try make this a decent length thread, don't rush to your objective. For note, your exact opposition are KT-1 Battle Droids.

Objectives:

1 - Assassinate Alisa Kalor, CEO of Kalor-Tech
She will be locked deep in her production facility, which is heavily guarded by her security droids. Stealth is advised, but if you have to make noise then do so, aslong as she dies.

2 - Assassinate Erik Scorcraft, Chief Engineer of Kalor-Tech
Erik is too loyal to Alisa to be kept alive, there's no way he'd stay silent if we took over the company. He needs to be killed, and any other of the company's engineers or scientists who get in the way should go with him. They will be in the facility's R&D section, guarded by security droids.

3 - Override the Droid Access System
This will allow us to take control of the droids, but to do this Alisa must be dead, and whoever is in her office must authorize the override. While you're waiting for the authorization, there's some important business partners that need handling along the way. You won't be bored.

[member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Kilrys Serccci"]
[member="Niaana Ren"]
[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]
[member="Vual"]
[member="Xander Blackmoore"]
[member="Iziz Vei"]

Kilrys Serccci

K
Kilrys stepped off the ship, he had never been to Morellia but it did seem to be a grand city, one that could rival Coruscant. But he shrugged views and sightseeing were not on his mind today. He was given his first task by the Sith Assassins, though he had no lightsaber yet he twirled his traditional styled dagger in his hand before clenching the hilt tightly.

He move slightly, attempting to scale the building opposite the one he had to enter, he reached the roof and went over the objectives. Kill the CEO, pass sounds like a task far beyond his skills. Override the Droid system, pass again, he was a man of action not of splicing. Kill Chief Engineer and those loyal to him, that sounded perfect, he lifted his hood up and attempt to sense where this R&D department was. He took a deep breath before running and leaping onto the rooftop.

Kilrys gain himself a moment to breath and compose himself before he broke the access door and snuck into the building, checking the hidden blade his Mentor gave him as he adjusted the straps to tighten it and checking the blade works.

Iziz had another entrance in mind... while other Sith who were honour and duty bount to the party scaled the ceilings and the neighboring buildings Iziz would come up from below, the aqueducts of the city were an important feature, one that the building, especially of its grandiose size and magnitude would require it to possess. Thus the massive structure indeed had to have its own plumming and maintenance ways in order to reach it in case of a fault... After his order Iziz had made his way immediately to the mission location and shacked up nearby, spending some time in disguise, wearing his 'traditional' Jawa attire in order to not arouse suspicion. As little more than a nuecence Iziz had wantered the streets pretending to be a beggar, asking those who passed him for a couple of credits in his native tongue... though he was pushed over, kicked, and even punched once by Morellians, he had managed to have a meal or two in the time he was here... Morellian was an interesting taste, not one he would go out of his way for in the near future though... they were salty...

Perching himself below the building directly beside the plumbing as it ran under the building, he looked up, smiling broadly as he drew his long handled saber staff from his back, igniting the blades, the red beams exploded into life, casting their malevolent radiating glow around the area as a plan was about to come into action. From below the building he crept up the ladder which led to the building, coiling his arm around one o the ladder bars, drawing out his data-pad and informing the others who would surely have come here that he was in position, and would be heading directly for Alisa on the top floor... this was an opportunity to show the Sith what he was capable of on his own... reaching one of his hands up, it pressed against the man-hole cover, the durasteel plate creaked as it opened, pushing up before allowing itself to be slid to a side silently, nothing to hear other than the soft scratching sounds of the metal on floor. Once he was up, was the time for action, focusing on his presence in the force, he willed it to become smaller, wrapping himself up in the cloak of darkness, shadows began to coil around him, hiding his presence from sight as he began to stalk out of the maintenance ways.

Not wanting to pick a fight, he progressed out and into the facility, closing the maintenance door behind him, hoping it had gone unseen Iziz began to walk his way to an elevator, keeping behind plants and the the nooks and crannies where he was able to, knowing full well he was unable to move quickly while concentrating on the force power he was attempting. Minutes passed, but eventually the elevator came. In time with the gentleman whom attempted to board it, Iziz slunk into the ascending chamber, waiting for some time for a person to be able to take him to the tip of the building... and though he never quite got there on his own, he got close, four floors down from his target, and he could almost taste the victory in his mouth. He could only hope at this point that one of the other sith assassins pegged for the mission would crash down the front door and take all eyes off himself, giving him a perfect bee-line for his destination...

Continuing to walk down the corridors of the fourth highest level, Iziz needed to get to the stairwell, keeping to the side of the walls, and out of the way of natural light was the key to his success in his mission, moving slowly, step by step at a consistent pace, the droids which patrolled the area seemed not to have the visual equipment in order to penetrate his veil, something as simple as thermal imaging would have immediately put Iziz at odds, as the sleuthing shadow moved closer and closer to the first stairwell, the strain from up-keeping his force cloak was beginning to take its toll on Iziz, sweat beginning to bead at his brow, but being absorbed by the netting he wore around his face as he bent the light around himself with the force, willing himself not to be seen, calling on his inner most instincts to hide in order to survive he moved down to the end of the corridor and pushed through the gateway leading to the upward stair-wells, sliding underneath one of the rotating cameras and finally allowing his force empowered facade to fade now that there was no-one left in sight... for now. He knew that the levels were only going to get harder, and he would have to be prepared for anything... and getting out was going to be harder still, unless he decided to grind down the outside of the building, light saber buried blade-deep into the wall like an anchor to slow his descent...

The stairwell allowed Iziz to climb up to the final door, the height of the building and most definitely the office of the CEO, though, the entrance-way from the door seemed to be locked by some form of device. Iziz needed the security clearance in order to open this one last door, putting a hole into his plans which he could not afford, so close to his destination, and so, he took to standing to the side of the door, reconstituting himself and waiting, like a sleeper assassin for something to happen. ensuring to remain under the cameras at all times so to not be seen on the security footage. With only a bee-line to run to get to his opponent, he felt like he could make the dash and remove her head before the target was able to react properly to the being under attack... though, such an act would put him immediately in harms way from the counter-attack, be it from his target should he fail, or be it from the security detail which was posted in numbers around her...

Drawing his datapad one more time he would send a message to the others, informing them that he was in position near target alpha, and awaiting any means to attack.

Objective: Kill all opposing Engineers, Assassinate Erik Scorcraft,
Allies: [member="Iziz Vei"], [member="Kilrys Serccci"], [member="Darth Valtryx"],
Gear: Listed in bio, Purple Lightsaber, Sith Hidden blade, vibroblade.

Taking a look around, I walked the city block Dressed much like a schoolgirl in my black skirt, with a dress up shirt and red tie. A lightsaber hilt was hanging and swaying from the side of a bookbag that I was carrying. Simply put, there was enough explosives inside to make a small fighter become shrapnel. On my hip was a vibrosword sitting inside the sheath. I walked past others who moved around me. Seeing me with two weapons and a bag of "unknown" contents, I smiled a little. Feeling the slight awkward fear coming from people.

Every step I took, I felt a twinge of pain in my feet. The normal feeling of having to walk a long way. I passed a few droids that were civilian owned. And after passing one of the KT1-Battle Droids acting as a body guard, I smiled brightly as it's photoreceptors followed my movement. I stopped, and as I did, the droid brought up a hand. Speaking in a very monotone voice.

​"By the authority of th-"

In a flash of movement, I was across the street with the vibrosword I had drawn and out to my right, and with the head of the droid falling to the ground. It was a quick movement to sheath the blade when a loud alarm going off from the droid came out. Signaling that it was taken down in battle. I smiled as I walked over. With my foot, I stomped down on the head and chest a few times hearing the siren warp and fade away as the thunderous sound of metallic feet slamming into the pavement came towards me. I really didn't feel like dealing with all of them, but it would be fun. I guess I might take out a troop.

I grabbed the lightsaber hilt. and with a snap hiss, the purple blade sprang to life as I walked forward. The droids coming closer and closer, raising their rifles in response, I smiled, with my left hand reaching to my side where the slung bookbag was hanging over, my feet pushed off and in a burst of speed only caused by the force, I bounded for them. Speaking in a very eerie voice.

"Eliminate."

Slicing at them as I ran to cut the droids in half or piercing them to spin and continue on. In the end of that single run, I overcame 5 of the droids. Their scrapped bodies laying and crashing to the ground as I continued on. Lightsaber shutting off with a pop, I then set off in a run towards the corporate building by way of alleys and backtracking to go around the troops. About 5 minutes later, I came up to the front doors. Walking into the lobby. I looked around as there were people moving about. Already there was a shamble for what may be happening.

I smiled brightly as I walked towards the man desk. Asking a question.

"Yes, I am looking for the engineering department?"
"Third floor. Wh-"

Quickly I sent my wrist at the woman as a blade ejected from the bracer on my right arm. Sticking it into her neck and killing her. Pulling out the bloody blade, I smiled as I walked towards the elevator. After entering, I pressed the third floor button. A ding sound came as it was notifying me that I was going up. Pressing the stop button, Everything stopped. I pushed up with the force making the pannels above me blast upward. Opening it up as I then placed the bag on the top of the elevator. Starting it up again, I reached the third floor.

Before I walked out, I pressed the first floor button again. The doors closed, after pulling a detonator from my pocket, I waited a total of 7 seconds before clicking down, and hearing the bomb detonate. Shaking the elevator shaft, as well as the entire building. All with a bright and almost toothy smile came from my lips.

You see, in a take over, you needed a distraction. One that would force everybody to try and leave. Be it the stairs or the elevator. Since that was gone. The stairs were the only option. Meaning if the engineers wanted out, they would have to go through me. Surely the head of the department would want out as well. With that thought, I drew my vibroblade. Ready for the forthcoming fight.

Objective: Support Assassination Objectives 1 and 2
Secondary Objective: Override Droid Access System

Tain was sitting behind a desk, a security uniform on and his face unmasked. His only weapons were his hands, the hidden blade bequeathed to all Sith Assassins and his abiity in the force. He knew that in his current disguise, the other assassins wouldn't recognize him right away unless they felt him through the force. That was a risk that Tain was willing to take, Kalor-Tech didn't hire masked mercenaries. They did, however, hire security technicians who had a mixed background with several other security firms, a history that was tailored for him by the intelligence division of the One Sith. He was racking up favors to them, but in pursuit of his goals it was worth the price.

Tain had been hired a couple of weeks earlier, he had been the first on the planet just for that reason. He was in place to offer support and confuse security personnel who would respond to the various things that would be happening. As a new hire, he didn't have direct control over the droids that provided security, but he could report disturbances in nearby areas. Such disturbances would pull many droids and personnel away from their duties, as security work here was a pretty dull job and action was craved by many of these guys. Droids were simply programmed to respond to disturbances. It was a nice package.

At roughly the same time, Tain received a signal from another of the assassins ([member="Iziz Vei"]) and received an alert from the environmental systems that a significant and sudden change of pressure had occurred in the primary elevator shaft, between the first and second floors. Tain was fairly certain it was an explosion, though the blast detectors had been down for maintenance today. They had been breaking down every couple of days for reasons that the maintenance technicians had yet to figure out. As per protocol, Tain shut down all elevators in the building. He then reported a security alert on the first and second floors, possible bomb near the primary elevator. He then locked the primary stairwell on every floor besides three, reporting it as a potential noxious element in the stairwell. That would ensure that security droids and personnel stayed clear of the main stairwell when responding to the elevator crisis. Days earlier he had been able to remove the engineering floor from the circuit of security alerts, so they would be attempting to evacuate using the main stairwell.

Chaos ensured, Tain stood from his seat and knelt under the desk. He used the assassins blade to cut through the connection from his terminal to the headquarters intranet. That would leave the terminal in the CEO's office as the only one that could issue orders to the security system, which was as much help as he could provide. When he was finished, he knew, there would be more droids and guards called to the primary security station. He had a minute or so to do the next part. kill the security overseer before the security forces got to the office. Tain stepped into the overseers office.

"Sir, I'm having an issue with the security console. We got a pressure change warning, then the system blacked out." Tain reported as he stepped in.

"What the kark...I swear Haise, if those maintenance techs have messed up my system more than it already was..." the overseer boomed loudly as he stood from his desk and made for the door. "I'm gonna gut those squirmy engineers and strin...."

The overseer was suddenly cut off as the hidden blade attached to Tain's right wrist cut through the front half of his neck. Tain pulled back on the overseers left shoulder, turning the bloody spray away from him at the same time that he shoved the blade into the soft tissue behind the ear, instantly killing the overseer. Tain left the overseer to pour out onto the carpet just inside his office. He quickly cut the lines to the small communications console in the office and left. Just as Tain rounded the second corner away from the scene, he heard shouts of exclamation from the overseers office. The security forces had arrived. Tain slipped into the bathroom and quickly cleaned off and rehid the blade. Quickly making sure no blood had gotten on him, he undid his trousers partially as the security alarm began sounding, alerting forces to a serious incursion on the first floor, and ran from the bathroom, holding up his trousers. He made it back to the security station while zipping up and buckling his belt.

"What happened?" Tain shouted over the din, finishing off his belt as he walked up.

"Technician Haise, where have you been?" the voice of a security droid identified him from his security badge and queried him.

"Bathroom, I had a quick dicey breakfast and the caff isn't helping matters. Why, what happened?" Tain replied, feigning confusion.

"Overseer Bragt is dead. Puncture wound to posterior auricular nerve and a major laceration that severed his trachea and carotid arteries." The droid explained, turning back to scanning the area. Tain had been dismissed as a threat. "The weapons locker has been unlocked and additional security forces should be routed here. Please claim a weapon and remain here for further orders."

Tain nodded and moved to the weapons locker, pulling a blaster rifle and then turned. He remained near the weapons locker, waiting.

[member="Akuma"] | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Kilrys Serccci"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"]

Objective: Eliminate the CEO

Vi'kas had done his homework, and he had done it well. He had researched each and every one of the CEO's personal guards, discovering weaknesses among their ranks. He had found a man on the security force that was weak-minded, whom he had managed to bribe. Apparently, the CEO didn't pay her employees enough as she should. Her mistake.

The hired turncoat was to provide Vi'kas with an access to the CEO's personal quarters, where the assassin would then terminate the woman. He was equipped with state-of-the-art gear, enough to successfully complete his mission. His datapad beeped with a message from the traitor. Vi'kas grinned, the time had come.

He had positioned himself on the roof of the building next to the target's headquarters. He plugged a JACKAL code into the datapad, and began to slice the building's security. As he was halfway through the process, it seemed that [member="Tain Organa"] shut off the security. Vi'kas unplugged the code, advancing his plans.

He pulled a balaclava over his face, and opened his datapad. In fact, the datapad contain the concealable Stiletto weapons platform. He set it into rifle mode, and loaded it with a grappling hook. A very long grappling hook.

He aimed down the scope, and fired to cable. It latched onto the durasteel bar over one of the windows, just as he had hoped, he quickly tested it's durability, ensuring it would support his weight. He then grabbed all of his supplies, and activated the stealth function on his suit. This would make him invisible, and prevent him from being found by scanners. Then, he zip lined across the gap, and through the window.

He landed in a crouch, surprised that no alarms were going off. Then, he remembered that the security was shut off. He looked around, surprisingly not seeing any guards. He was walking down the hall, when a guard steeped out of a nearby room. Vi'kas froze, hoping his invisibility would hide him. It did. The man was drinking turned his back to the assassin, his last mistake. Vi'kas stepped forward, and snapped his neck.

He met his contact in the specified location, and turned off his stealth suit. He handed the man his money, hoping the turncoat wouldn't betray him. He didn't. The guard gestured for Vi'kas to follow him, and so they departed.

He got a few strange looks in the halls, something he was not entirely unaccustomed to. Every time someone asked for his ID, the traitorous guard covered for him. After around another ten minutes, he arrived at the door. He gave [member="Iziz Vei"] a nod, then raised his com link. "Operative Nine, in position. Requesting permission to engage. (Asking [member="Darth Ferus"] )"

[member="Akuma"] [member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Kilrys Serccci"] [member="Alisa Kalor"]

Ferus had kept himself out of this mission, taking it as a chance to not only watch his students, but see what it was like to be over watch. For now, [member="Vi'kas Mirtis"], [member="Tain Organa"] , [member="Akuma"] , [member="Iziz Vei"] , and [member="Kilrys Serccci"] had been doing a rather excellent job, even without his input. Leaning back within a small speeder just outside the factories defense scans the red man would sip at his tea. Perhaps they wouldn't be here as long as he had expected.

Patching into Vi'kas and the Jawa, who he would have to meet with at one point or another, his voice would sound off. "Finish her quick and quiet." Vi'kas was one of his apprentices. He expected him to exceed. But Iziz wasn't someone he knew. And this Assassin was exceeding his expectations. Patching out and going silent again, he would once more sip at his tea, making sure to keep an eye on the rest.

Especially [member="Darth Valtryx"] .

Kilrys Serccci

K
Kilrys heard and felt the explosion as he crept down the stairs, he shook his head. There goes their plan of stealth and subtly as he raced down the stairs to the third floor, he was forced to keep his proboscises in their pouch as he leapt down the stairs uncontested. He grabbed the door and opened it as little as he could, sliding himself into the room as he kept to the shadows, he hadn't learnt the force powers to hide himself or his presence he depended on his Anzat training.

Unfortunately droids with heat sensors were never in his training so he had to improvise when he came across one. He jumped up and clung to the ceiling what he realised was due to his cold blooded nature the heat sensors didn't recognise him anyway. He released himself from the ceiling and smirked. That would have given him an advantage over the others but he still couldn't make himself obvious to them, so he returned to the shadows.

He found the room of engineers and located the one that was his target but they had locked themselves into a lab. Kilrys had to find another way in. If there was one at all, he then noticed a ventilation shaft and smirked, he get in through there. He open the vent and began crawling to his targets.

[member="Darth Ferus"] | @Vi'kas Mirtis | [member="Iziz Vei"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"] | [member="Tain Organa"] | Akuma

Allies: [member="Kilrys Serccci"], [member="Darth Ferus"],

After the explosion, it seemed like no body really moved. Others began to get up and leave, but most of them moved away. The few people who worked in cubicles ran, but nobody else came. Why? Walking forward, I soon found a man standing in front of another hall in the third floor. As he was walking forward, I spoke out, my very girly voice coming directly for him and only for him.

"What are you doing?"

Once I saw that he was a Sith Assassin by the gear he carried with him, as well as his presence in the Dark Side, I smiled as I walked forward.

"How about we work together. Seeing as how we both want the engineers."

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account

[member="Tain Organa"]

A soft muffled cry came from behind Tain, as a man was dragged off, throat slit. Soft wailing absence, the force felt disturbed. Tain would feel welling shadows nearby, a novice but effective technique given the Echani doing its aura and form. One which almost completely blinded her from sight, unless you were looking hard or skilled at force sense.

Behind him Nianna ren was cloaked in her usual black, knives a plenty covering every inch of her body. She wore a basic one piece dark camouflage suit coming all the way to her neck, nothing special, but those knives, black like her form with barely an area of her body you didn’t see one, only a whip at her hip parted room enough for anything else.

Obtaining the dead workers ID, Niaana now had the same access as her companion, she exhaled, removing her knife from his corpse, the thrill of the kill brought delight to the Echani assassin’s lips, his panic and fear giving her barren emotion some measure of sustenance.

“Trouble is’ssss coming.”, her voice softly hissed, shadows taking her somewhere off in the corner cloaked and unseen, hidden from mind or view. “I’ll be here to play….” she laughed, and bit down on a knife tasting metal, how she loved her playtime, disappearing towards their coming guests.

It seemed the facility was locking down it’s most important areas with increased security, a wise move, but she’d get to cut… cut cut cut, those vibrating teeth on her knives weren't just for show.

Objective: Support Assassination Objectives 1 & 2

Tain stiffened slightly as he heard the voice of [member="Niaana Ren"]. It was obvious that she at least knew what he was, a flush attempted to show his red tinged flesh through his carefully applied make up.

'She is an ally, you took off your mask of your own volition. Deal with it.' He took a breath and resumed his role outwardly as he thought through scenarios inwardly. He looked from left to right and counted three guards and two droids. The guards were at the three entrances to the security area, one droid was in front of him and to the left, the other droid was outside of the armory, off to the right. He moved to his left a little, feigning interest in a monitor that had gone to a blank screen when the security line had been cut. The droid didn't move at all. With a quick, precise movement of his hands he ripped open a back panel and pulled out the processor unit. He had moved quickly enough that the droid barely shifted before powering down. Tain dropped the processor unit and moved to the door. The other droid and the guards hadn't heard anything, and therefore hadn't moved. He quickly moved back to the armory and replaced the blaster rifle in exchange for a pair of half meter long staves of durasteel alloy. He moved from the armory to the last droid. He focused a for a moment, then spun in a quick circle, hitting the droid in the side of the knee joint, followed by stabbing the other stave through the back plating and into the processor unit. The droid fell forward, onto the human guard that was manning the front entrance. Knowing that guard would be a few moments, Tain moved to his left, sprinting over desks and leaping up into the air as that guard turned and began to fire. The blaster fire went beneath Tain, who flipped and came down on top of the mans wrist. The man didn't have long to be in pain as Tain stabbed the stave in his left hand through the top of the man's skull and turned away, towards the remaining guards.

Vi'kas quickly acknowledged [member="Darth Ferus"] 's go-ahead, and sprung into action. Before coming, he had promptly looked into [member="Alisa Kalor"] 's personal schedule, which was quite an easy slicing task. Her personal guard consisted of four men at a time, not including the men constantly guarding her door. The guard changed every 45 minutes exactly. His plan was to sneak in with the guards, and kill the CEO.

One of the guards assigned to the next shift was named Boris Karloff. He was new as of a week ago, giving Vi'kas an excuse to screw up and arrive early. He would then step in, clumsily introduce himself, and end the executive's life. Quick and simple, just another job.

It was ten minutes before the changing of the guard, giving the assassin a small amount of time to take action. He found the new guard, and followed him until he was alone in the bathroom. When he turned his back, Vi'kas locked him into a sleeper hold, knocking him unconscious. He injected him with some Spectre-1 serum, which would give him amnesia over the past few minutes of so. He then stripped the man down to his T-shirt and undergarments, donning the man's uniform. It was a bit baggy on him, but oh well, what can you do? He finished the job by pulling down the visor on the man's helmet, and dragging the unconscious body into a closet. Vi'kas kept the Sith hidden blade on his arm, and a knife in his boot.

He walked back to the doorway, five minutes until the guards changed. He used Mr. Karloff's ID badge to open the door, and he entered the room. He walked over to the CEO, making sure to stumble on the way over. He extended his arm for a handshake for the executive, saying, "Miss K-k-k-k-k-kalor. P-p-pleased to f-f-f-finally meet you!"

Vexxtal

Purpose: Assassination
Morellia was looking especially beautiful that day, although it did every day for Alisa. After all, she had designed it's reconstruction. However, despite the beauty of the city present on the other side of the panoramic window view in her office, she couldn't help but sense something odd. She was not trained in the force, but ever since she was young she had a knack for it. Despite that, it was not enough to defend herself all the time, and so her security detail was almost always present. For a woman who made droids, she was surprisingly distrusting of them, and chose to place her trust in a sentient creature instead. Much to her mistake it seemed.

The first sign came when the elevators were locked down by security, causing Alisa to move quickly towards her computer terminal and examine the problem. Camera feeds linked directly onto her screen at her command, yet they were no use at finding anything overly suspicious. Maybe it was just a false alarm? She asked herself, hovering her finger over the rather prominent button to her right. Just as she was about to move backwards, an explosion sounded out, and not to her surprise from the elevator. Her hand slammed down on the button, and with such an action her battle droids deployed throughout the facility. "I want all security on high alert. If you find whatever did this, kill them on sight." Alisa was not a woman for mercy, preferring her enemy to dealt with quickly rather than risk their success on keeping them alive.

[member="Akuma"] [member="Kilrys Serccci"]

The security droid presence began to grow heavy around the engineers, with several squads entering from the stairway and some being deployed from emergency rooms nearby. They split off, attempting to cover the whole of the floor in search for their targets. Around the corner from the two assassins currently present on that floor, loud footsteps could be heard, no doubt that of droids. The sounds got closer and closer, until even their robotic voices could be heard. "Find them. Kill them."

Meanwhile, the engineers would be pacing around the lab, having locked themselves in. Erik Scorcraft, the prime target, could be seen staring out of the reinforced transparasteel viewing window, awaiting someone to save them. The door was in no way strong, a simple lightsaber or explosion could get the assassins inside, but their chosen method was up to them. Once inside, the engineers would be a piece of cake, with only a few of them being equipped with low-quality blaster pistols. Because of that fact, they were all absolutely terrified. Their fear hung in the vicinity like a foul smell.

Something a Sith could take advantage of.

[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"] [member="Iziz Vei"]

Alisa bolted upright from her computer upon the entry of her personal guard, here to start his shift. Only, there was something odd about him. He spoke extremely differently from what she remembered Karloff sounding like, and she could also sense something dark about him. Standing up and watching the mans outstretched hand, she carefully reached down for her curved-hilt lightsaber. "Who. Are. You." She asked coldly, igniting her red blade and assuming a standard, yet untrained, makashi opening stance. Her spare hand swiped sideways, moving her desk aside with the force.

If she was to die today, it would not be without a fight.

[member="Tain Organa"] [member="Niaana Ren"] [member="Darth Ferus"]

(Timed slightly before Alisas post... XD)

Still in the stairwell - It seemed there was a distraction further down-stairs, the upper floor in but a couple of moments became much better guarded, there were a dozen droids here as security detail, and likely another four in the room with the CEO, Iziz had absolutely no intention of fighting his way through them all, there was only one entity here he had to destroy, and he would consider it a personal failure if he was not able to dispatch the person with impunity. They eyes of the Jawa observed their weapons and parts, he had not seen the model of battle droids which were stationed here before, he watched how they acted, ascertaining their prime directives, they appeared to show little to no personality, which would mean that they would have been placed on a strict guard detail, they would be on orders to blow away any non-employee which came through the door which was stationed here... which was somewhat of an unfortunate issue... but, not if they could not see him... Iziz observed their weapons and armaments, he noted the spotlights on their shoulders and the fact that they weren't painted or plated in any sense to make the droids look any nicer said something about their composition, they were made for number to the credit, not for quality like high tier assassin droids. Their AI would be simple, as advanced converted protocol AI was something which could be pricey to say the least, so the jawa highly doubted any of them would have an AI that advanced, which means that their targeting and decision making would not have the necessary power and freedom to predict erratic movements, which was fantastic... they would be shooting were Iziz was not where he was going to be. Hopefully making the Jawa nigh on unhittable so long as he moved at high enough speed and never stayed in a direct line with any of them long enough for one of them to aim, fire, and be hit by one of the bolts...

It was only then he heard the dual set of footsteps coming up behind him, clinging to the shadows again Iziz began to type something on a Datapad from his place in stealth, bending the shadows around himself with his power in the force, focusing on remaining hidden with all of his strength as he awaited them, each of them approached the door, and Iziz stood to the side, reaching for his light-saber and aiming, ejecting it to its full length before retracting it instantly afterwards, the red beam would strike from seemingly nowhere, even to the other apprentice. Catching the guard in the neck and dropping him instantly as Iziz, dropped his stealth and looked to see if any of the droids had noticed the sound... quickly seeming like the droids were either deaf to the sound, or the door they stood behind was a fire/ security door, which would mean that it was sound proof. Not bothering to look at the assassin, Iziz raised the datapad he had been typing on to the assassin, assuming that the Sith had no idea how to speak Jawa trade language, while Iziz had no particular idea how to speak basic, as his vocal chords were not yet apt enough for him to be able to join the words together, though, luckily enough the Datapad was able to roughly translate what he was attempting to say .

"Need Surprise... Security Door Locked... You Disguise as Staff... ask for CEO... Lure out Droids From Room... Me Hide Through Door... When Hear Light-Saber... Kill Everything... ~"

Iziz pointed to the body of the dead guard, insinuating that whatever the guard was wearing would be a good enough disguise to throw the droids off, even if it didn't match. And finally, if the Sith was not good enough to destroy a near Dozen battle droids, then, all and all, he probably wasn't a very good Sith, and eventually he would be killed in a duel or some other mission somewhere along the way, but, with this plan, hopefully they would be able to kill the CEO before she would be able to react, the two of them would be able to work together to pincer in the droids and render them useless on two fronts without directions or orders, their AI would have their standard procedures locked in making them incapable of updating their strategies and leading to their impending destruction. Hoping that the Assassin with him would agree, and assuming so, Iziz would re-enter stealth, having had enough of a rest to be able to re-immerse himself in the force. Waiting for @Vi'kas Mirtis to push open the door, giving the hidden Jawa time to push through behind him and pass him on his way through, and slowly make his way down the hallway ahead of Vi'Kas, waiting by the security door for any of the droids to make their way out to re-enforce the other droids in the hallway... The 'second' the door to the CEO's room would open with the arrival of her personal guard, Iziz would slink in like a cat, remaining silent, moving, creeping, keeping out of the way of everyone...

Iziz's eyes burned with fiery resolve from his place of hiding, trying desperately not to break his own concentration he moved himself around the area, it seemed the people in this place were well equipped, and ready for anything, while the commotion and the intrigue had their attentions toward the door, the target, logically at the back of the room, the safest barricaded location in the office behind the desk, Iziz maneuvered around, ensuring that he did not disturb a single thing or make a sound as he crept through the room, where the tension could be cut with a vibro-blade it was so palpable. Halting his own breathing as he crept, taking his time as he came around the desk, his hunger, and his power source budding and growing within him in parallel with how close he was to his target... Until finally, he was in position, the most crucial moment, his saber staff gripped in his hands as he already plotted his attack locations...

Then everything went to hell as she spoke... "Who. Are. You."

Intending to strike from a surprise location, Iziz would engage his saber staff while simultaneously striking at his opponent, dropping his stealth as he at this point was no longer focused on hiding, instead his mind moved to needing to eliminate his target as quickly impossible, his connection to the force began to speed him up, engaging force speed instead... increasing the dials of his saber staff to their full length, rather than keeping them short, so to be practical. The beams of light with a violent hiss would tear through the ground as Iziz began his lethal flurry, keeping in mind not to strike the desk or immediately damage anything important. Traversing the weapon around his body, Iziz's first twi strikes were aimed at the back of her knees, in order to drop her down to his level, whipping the blade around behind him and using the momentum and the force to bring it up, the next four were for either of her arms, bringing the weapon from behind him vertically and traversing it from side to side, wielding the weapon as quickly as a bo-staff as finally, he routed the momentum to his body, advancing on her in case she made an attempt to retreat, flipping toward her and spinning on a central point, his staff exploding into a chaotic whirlwind of slashes which would sever her in multiple other degrees, ending with Iziz landing behind her, on top of her desk, staring down the droids in the room and dialing down the length of his saber...

If all went according to plan, his mission would be complete...

Utini!

Kilrys Serccci

K
The footsteps moved closer, the sound of the droid's voice hunting them down, it seemed subtly had gone, he needed to get inside that room. Having not yet gained his lightsaber he decided to slip into the vents and attack from above. He grabbed the girl and pulled her into the vent just as the droids turned the corner. With a finger on his lips he gestured her to fall silent as he moved quietly as possible through the ventilation system, he crawled through the shaft and then arrived at the vents just above the engineers.

They were frighten that much was obvious to the Anzat but things were about to get a whole lot worse for them. Releasing the hidden blade in his forearm, he aimed for one guard and clenched the dagger in his left hand. He jumped down into the ground as he stabbed one of the engineers in the chest. The engineer gasped as Kilrys swung his dagger and slashed it at others' throats as he grinned widely.

Kilrys grabbed an engineer and pinned them to the wall, his proboscises dangled from his cheek pouches. As if electricity struck them, they moved and probed into the engineer's nostrils. They continued to drive in deeper into the engineer's head, the soup then filled Kilrys's head as he tapped into theirs. He felt them slowly die as he drained them of soup. He growled sated for that hunger, he turned ready to satisfy his other hunger, his bloodlust as he searched for the Head Engineer.

[member="Akuma"]

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account

Niaana had felt a faint force trace that someone in the room had been force sensitive, not knowing who, confirmed by her non too subtle display drawing the other out, something she’d need to work on to make a well-rounded assassin!

Waiting… waiting… watching and relishing Tain's scene. Watching the guard get up from beneath the fallen droid. Out of the black she walked within, Vibroknives cut, spinning through the air, a whirling noise as their cutting teeth bit into their first victim’s back. Such sweet music, Niaana cackled with delight, giving herself away, and had to duck to avoid being shot by the final guard.

In the corner she was pinned down, winding away behind a metal pillar, a roof support. Her movements were often serpent like, curling and winding, blaster fire erupting around her, as the final guard focused his fire. Rolling back away from danger, her hands left her hips, sending two more cutting knives singing their siren's song, their revolving teething chewing into armor, into bone, flesh, and dropping the final guard to his knees. Messy

Tapping her fingers yearningly against the dangerous metal at her sides, she glanced to [member="Tain Organa"] to see him finish up his targets, all dead… her face scrunched up, she had wanted to play more. Walking over to one quaking victim, she dipped down straddling him, patted him on the cheek smiling…. Comforting… and finished him off.

Aahhhh she closed her eyes, when you enjoyed your work, you were always happy. She felt his fear, it dripped off her tongue, her sustenance for the day, and his eyes went shut.

[member="Tain Organa"]

Allies: [member="Kilrys Serccci"], [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Alisa Kalor"],

I waited for a response when suddenly he found a vent and went into it. I followed him wondering what in the hell he was doing when I heard loud stomping, and an order to kill. Rushing up, I easily fit into the shaft. Using the force to pull back the grate into place to look like nothing happened. I looked through the grate as the droids passed underneath us. He continued on without another word. Unless you count him trying to tell me to be quiet. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

I knew how to be silent. Watching to make sure the droids moved on, I then followed him. He had burst through ahead of me, and while he was stuck trying to do something with a guy who was now yelling, I took out my lightsaber at the first sign of a blaster. A few shots were fired at myself, one was close to hitting me, but was deflected to hit one of the scared engineers. while the others went wide. Probably from the shaking pistols they had in their hands.

Turning and looking for this Erik guy. I spoke in a clear calm voice.

"Give us Erik, and we will let the rest of you live."

I turned to look at the other assassin with me, and my eyes just showed for him to follow my lead this time. If there was one thing that was not so scary as a guy with probes coming out from his face, was a little girl who was kind and didn't kill anybody.... yet.

Vi'kas watched as [member="Iziz Vei"] began his deadly work. As quick as lightning, the young assassin called forth his Yuuzham Vong fighting claws, causing him a small bit of pain as they slid forward from his knuckles. He used one claw to lock his opponent's lightsaber in place, and punched the other forward to impe her through the upper chest.

Not checking to see if the move succeeded, he moved quickly to defend himself against the guards that were now firing upon him. His claws flashed about, tearing the men to pieces. Their armor was nothing as the blades tore through their bodies, ending their lives. As he finished this task, he returned to the CEO, to see if his work had suceeded.

[member="Alisa Kalor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom