Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Takeover (Sith Assassins)

Tain was about to head up the stairs to the droid access room when [member="Darth Valtryx"] informed them that all objectives had been completed. He shrugged and turned to his companion with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess all the fun has been had here. It was my pleasure to kill alongside you, my lady." he bowed in a semi formal manner and turned towards the exterior door. "May the shadows ever hide you well."

He did not know if she was going to follow him out or go have fun among the remaining droids and security personnel. He had his goals, and getting caught up in the slaughter was a fairly classic fault of those Sith that he had read about in history, and almost every time it did not end well for that Sith. His goals required him to discipline his more chaotic tendencies, or chance not attaining them. Failure simply wasn't an option.

He discarded the security jacket, and made several turns to where he had stowed his normal garb. He took a moment to don the garb and clasp his mask around his head, then pull up his cowl. Back in his normal persona, he made his way to the waiting ship and, ignoring the other acolytes, sat down.

(Exit Thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom