Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Peacock Searching For Ambitious Company Owners!

Hey, guys.

So I am currently working on the T4 project for Fa Holdings and am looking for a couple of ambitious individuals to help me out.

I am specifically looking for construction, mining companies, for the restoration of a planetary underground mag-rail. Preferably smaller companies that haven't yet had the opportunity for company contracts, etc.

If you don't have that kind of company, but still would like to help out in some way, hit me up and we can brainstorm a bit. The more people the merrier. :)

Either PM me with a proposal or reply here, doesn't matter much to me!

My credentials? Take'em!​
kC040VN.gif
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!​

[member="Darth Imperia"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Cathul Thuku"] | [member="Kaili Talith"]

Thanks for the interest, guys! For those who asked, Fa Holdings isn't publicly associated with the Sith, but of course certain notable individuals are in the know.

[member="Six-O"]

I am very pleased to see you back, you wanna get involved in this? ;)

@Everyone

Gonna give it a few more days, then see how I can get everyone involved.

[member="Six-O"]

Excellent, it has always been fun to read your stuff. I will come up with something so you can play a role!

[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Added to the growing list~

--

Still got a few openings, guys, if you know someone who got a little company and needs a contract, let them know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom