Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Corporate Gala Thread

Ryssa Yvarro

R
I posted this before the migration and I've gotten into a few other threads before coming back around to this. So I wanted to get an interest check here as to who would be interested in a Corporate Gala thread. Primo Victorian Shipwright would be hosting this in a resort world. The idea would be to allow other companies to invest in one another, decide on contracts for supply, movement of goods and services and let the corporate kids rub elbows with each other. I did propose an auction and would still be looking to do this, so to keep both my sanity and ease of tracking there will be seven lots available as listed below. If you are interested in having your company's goods put into one of the lots, then go ahead and post what you're including and link to your company's storefront.

The funds from the auction are going toward charities for various military veteran groups throughout the Outer Rim and Unknown Regions.

There will be music at the Gala, free food, booze and the like. If you do not have a company, but would like to either secure a contract for your faction, major or minor or would like to establish contact with any company represented here, you may join as well. Corporate folks will get an immediate holo-invite that need only an RSVP notice, no payment necessary. Those who did not or are not Corporate will have to purchase their tickets. Think of this as a combined Trade Expo and Party, if it helps. Gala will probably have a few different venues within the resort for people to go to and explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom