Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellia Destroyed?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if Corellia has been destroyed in Chaos or in Cannon?

I haven't been able to find anything about it's destruction in Cannon so I thought it must have happened in Chaos.

So can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance.

[member="Serena Bouie"]

Ecosystems are terribly fragile. Little too much CO2 gas, too little sunlight and you can get a pretty nasty cascading failure that could wipe out whole areas of life, if not life across the entire planet.

Now have a planet that gets smacked with planet-wide earthquakes, tsunamis, as well as the resulting explosion of a second planet attempting to occupy the exact same point in space and time as Corellia, not to mention the likely destruction of the planetary repulsor at the planet's core.

Corellia itself might physically still have remnants that exist, but anything outside of some kind of domed city is either dead or dying.

Like, I'm pretty sure the Golden Beaches are literally leaking out into space right now.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Cadan Tazi"] During the Netherworld Galactic Event here on CHAOS, Corellia was broken in two. Thusly, she's pretty much just giant space debris now. Especially since her atmosphere can no longer support life. :(

Ayden Cater said:
[member="Serena Bouie"]

Ecosystems are terribly fragile. Little too much CO2 gas, too little sunlight and you can get a pretty nasty cascading failure that could wipe out whole areas of life, if not life across the entire planet.

Now have a planet that gets smacked with planet-wide earthquakes, tsunamis, as well as the resulting explosion of a second planet attempting to occupy the exact same point in space and time as Corellia, not to mention the likely destruction of the planetary repulsor at the planet's core.

Corellia itself might physically still have remnants that exist, but anything outside of some kind of domed city is either dead or dying.

Like, I'm pretty sure the Golden Beaches are literally leaking out into space right now.
GLORIOUS DESTRUCTION

Even though we didn't do it, glorious destruction is still glorious.

>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom