Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compliment the Person Above You!

Be careful what you wish for.
I don't wanna hit the guy.

What? That's a compliment, right?

Just kidding. I like how this character is developing organically. One of my biggest pet peeves (and it is natural for everyone, especially me, don't get me wrong) is when players take the respectable route of playing a character in a "moderate" position. Such as a Jedi Knight. Yes, it is an iconic name and level, but the best of them still have a lot to learn and not all characters show that kind of... of character. Jax is still making mistakes and learning to accept them and keep moving, even the ones he dwells on and they hold him back, those show great layers and depth. Too many characters out there are "perfect" (no one's fault, I mean if you hate your character, why write it then, right?) Jax isn't, and I respect that.

Even better... he has an astromech to call him out on it! (Caltin used to have an R2 unit who he would bicker with constantly, I love the dynamic, it's great!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom