Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commonwealth Mission

To help promote the Commonwealth I'll be letting any and all join in on a mission. The long and short is that it is to establish an outpost in a nearby system as well as retrieving technology from an abandoned base / company.

Iskeria is a custom planet from back in mid 2013. It's an ice planet, and the owner of the base has been inactive for two years on the site. The company is ExoGen. The mission is simple. Investigate the base, retrieve technology, and revive the base for Commonwealth purposes. I'll write up the thread when I got a few hands together.

I should note this is particularly a light-sided / neutral faction, so obvious deviants wouldn't pass Commonwealth inspection to be allowed on the mission. My deepest apologies.

duTGmZC.gif

"Evening ladies and gentleman," Sal said, the logistic AI burst to life in the darkened command center aboard the CRS No Land Beyond. As the room began to warm with her glow, a larger and greater hologram appeared behind her. It was the galactic map with a pin on Iskeria, a planet in a nearby system.

"This is Iskeria, unlike most of the galaxy, we've been familiar with our neighbours for thousands of years, this is one of them." The map zoomed in closer and closer until one could make out details on the surface of the planet, it was a giant ice globe.

"Naval Intelligence scanned the surface recently, what we found was a possible laboratory facility beneath the ice." Rough schematics from the scan displayed across the screen. It was a large intricate complex with many branching cabins and labs connected by a network of corridors.

"We believe it is abandoned, furthermore we believe it was formerly on the surface but time and snow has buried it. We're organizing a team to go to the surface of the planet, excavate the site, retrieve any technology and begin revival of this laboratory as an outpost of the Commonwealth."

[member="Lorraei"]
No problem, although it would require them to submit to Commonwealth orders for the length of the mission due to it being a Commonwealth operation. I assume you would act the part of a mercenary?

[member="Kami Meran"]
How do you mean?

[member="Kami Meran"]
Of course, feel free to tag along. Although like I have mentioned, you would need to be able to follow Commonwealth orders. We're, after all, a military faction

[member="Horus"]

I am a Companion of Oiran Guild House, sir. Our time, skills and selves are sold frequently. As for orders, I am confident I will have no trouble following instructions.

[member="Horus"]

Is this basically a recruiting mission for the Commonwealth? Or are you wanting people who aren't / may not be a part of the faction involved?

Corrax is an ex-military fighter pilot turned long-haul pilot or fighter-pilot for hire. I see a lot of people asking if you want to hire them for the mission, and I'd be interested in that, as well, but didn't know if that was the angle you wanted to pull here. I'm trying to get a bit active and the thread seems fun, but not sure if I want to walk the faction road at the moment.

[member="Kami Meran"]
Walls of text aren't for everyone

[member="Tydus Wryeens"] | [member="Logen Brunner"]
Battle between Commonwealth and Black Suns is about to be joined. Feel free to stumble upon and make do of it how you see fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom