Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comfort, Tea, and Friends (open)

It was a busy day once more, several Knights were in, and a bunch of younglings. There was a virus going around the kids had it, once one got it they all got it. Sneezing was everywhere.

But the Knights, they had been sparing, and practicing their skills needless to say things happen, cuts, bruises, fat lips, and the like. Yes a few had gotten into a traditional fight over something which seemed truly fantastic.

There was a familiar face among them, she had not seen him in some time. Slowly she walked toward him, trying to figure out why he was there, if he was in the fight she was going to tell him exactly what she thought. As she neared she cleared her throat and looked upon him, "Hawk Solo?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

"Uhh Hi Rianna." He says happy a familar face. "I didn't know that you were on duty tonight." Hawk didn't start the fight. He did try to break it up when came across a couple fighting. Seem that they were fighting over a girl. The girl wasn't even that pretty.

While trying to break it up. He got hit in the nose. It felt like it was broken.

Rianna arched a brow, "When I am here I am but a few steps down the hall" Rianna looked at Hawk, "So were you in the fight?" Her tone was more of a scolding mother rather than a Jedi Master. She looked him over, split lip, black eye, "does it hurt when you breath?"

He could have fractured ribs. And then the broken nose, "Looks like you took on everyone" She smiled.

"Yeah I was in the fight. I tried to break it up." He hurt all over. "It was stupid. I should have called for help. The girl begged me to help. Turned out they were fighting over her." He winces in pain. "It hurt when I move. To tell you the truth the girl wasn't even that pretty. I don't understand why they were fighting over her."

He hoped that Rianna could heal him before he met up with Iella. He had more lightsaber training today.

Rianna made a face, "Knights arguing over a woman?" Rianna moved closer "I can set things to mending, but you'll be sore and any training you have today, will be sore. I also suggest you discuss with your Master what happen, she may have some advice for you"

Rianna cupped Hawk's chin, turning it upwards. "Intern please bring me a tray," She looked back at Hawk, "I'll clean it first, so tell me what else you've been doing?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I can understand fighting over a woman but she should be drop dead gorgeous. Not some plain jane. It just isn't worth the trouble."
He really didn't want to tell Iella about the fight. "All right I will tell her. I just don't want her to get the wrong opinion of me. I am trying to change my reckless way."

He grimace when Rianna grabs her chin. "Gently..not much just doing a lot of training. Haven't really had time for a social life yet. I will admit I'm missing it."

"Well if you were on the side of right, and trying to break the fight up she will know."

She dabbed his lip with the wet cloth cleaning the blood away, "Concentrate on your training Hawk, you are a padawan and have taken an oath, so partying and recklessness can wait for a little bit" Soon his lip was cleaned as well as the blood from his nose. There was still swelling.

Part of her wante to leave him bruised make an example, but she would mend the flesh together and set the nose. She held her hand above his lip as the force flowed forth slowly binding the split lip together. "Don't get hit again, it will split wide open"

"Have you heard from your family any?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

He knew that Rianna was right. "I know I have to practice the two DD right now. Dedication and Discipline." He could feel her healing his wounds. The bruises slowly fade away. He promises that he won't get hit anymore today.

"Ive talked to my mom a couple of times. She finds it funny that my dancing training is coming in handy. Who would have thought she training Jedi movement." He says with smirk.

"I haven't seen or heard from my father or brother." He really didn't expect to. They were probably on missions.

"Dance is that, fluid movements and with a partner it becomes an extension of yourself, so yes she was teaching a form without even knowing it" Rianna stepped back, to fix his nose was simple she reached forward and pinched the bridge sliding down till it snapped back in place.

"Well you'll have an interesting story to tell about why your nose has a little crookedness to it" She smiled.

"I have not heard if your father and brother are on missions. But will keep an eye out. Have you given thought to which division within the Order you would like to be a part of?" No she wasn't recruiting him for healers.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

He stifles a yelp when Rianna put his nose back into place. "Frak that hurt." He tells her. He gently touches his nose. Yeah it was a little crook. "Great story to tell the ladies. The tale of Padawan breaking up a Knights fight over a girl." He says playfully.

"I'm thinking of being a Seer. It's what brought to the Order. Just make sense to follow that path." His dreams and visions were leading him on this new direction in his life. "What is going on with you? Anything new?"

"New? Nah just missions, work, keeping House Organa balanced, and trying to make sure Healers are trained." She looked him over, "you are ready for training." She declared. She tilted her head, "You've had dreams, they come true?"

This was interesting, a form of farsight, future telling. "Are the dreams night mares?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

He was happy to hear that Rianna personal life was uneventful. He had been having visions about her. Visions he prayed that wouldn't come true. He didn't want to voice them. Incase they were self fulling kind.

"Yes, my visions have come true. It weird how suddenly my dreams were suddenly manifesting themselves. It was like someone flipped on a switch."

Rianna laughed, "Yes as you become more in tune with the force, your skills will emerge, you will learn things you never thought but Hawk always move forward slowly do not rush in, or you may end up in the tombs here rather than the ward"

What did he see, visions are so tricky often true one moment, then one event changes and so does the vision.

"Have you gone on any missions yet?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

He nods. "I will try to follow that advice to move slowly. Believe me I don't want to end up as a force ghost just yet." Hawk knew that he was going to have to change some of his habits. He was always a leap first and deal with the consequences later. He couldn't do that anymore

"No, I am haven't gone on any mission. I am still using my training lightsaber. I've only had a few lessons with my Master. I don't feel ready for anything to big just yet. Not without having a lot of other non-Jedi weapons." He was thinking of his blaster.

The Jedi yawned as she entered the facility. Once again she'd worked entirely too late and was still exhausted. But there was work to be done and people to patch up. She had a few minutes before she'd begin her rounds. In that time, she'd be ready and alert for her shift.

Just minutes later she began skimming charts outside the door to see who else was on duty. She was pleased to see that Rianna was working today too. She'd been hoping to see her again. It hadn't been very long since she'd arrived on Coruscant, and she hadn't managed to catch her on a shift until today. Hopefully, her arrival would be a pleasant surprise.

Rianna nodded, "well in time you will not rely on the weapons in the way you are thinking of them, that is the way of the padawans, reliance on the old until they are able to grasp the new." Rianna was finished with Hawk, and the others had been tended by other interns, and healers.

Rianna was tired, "I'm grabbing some tea, would you like some you can regal me with things you've been doing" Rianna turned looking across the ward, she sensed another familiar presence peering a bit closer as her eyelids half closed, "Oh it's Leori" Rianna wondered when she arrived.

@[member="Hawk Solo"], @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Sure I would love some tea. It would nice to catch up. I've been so busy. I've met many people in the Order." It wasn't like him not to sociable. He loved meeting new people and getting to know them. Since he joined the Order, he been busy studying and practicing.

Leori made short work of her rounds, since many of her patients had already moved on. The rest were well on their way to good health. When she turned around, she spotted Rianna and a patient, she presumed. She made her way over to the pair and spoke before reaching them, in case she was interrupting.

"Pardon the intrusion. Rianna, I was hoping to catch up with you if you'll have some time available today."

Little did she know, Rianna had just resolved to take a break!
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna nodded and smiled, "Leori, welcome to Coruscant. This is Padwan Hawk Solo, Hawk, meet Leori Sheltrak" She waited but a moment so that they could each recognize one another. "Hawk and I were going for tea, would you like to join us?"

Rianna did not know if Leori wanted to talk shop or catch up.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"]. @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Hawk flashed Leori a charming smile. She was very pretty girl. "Please join us. The more the merrier." He was missing flirting and talking to the opposite sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom