Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comfort, Tea, and Friends (open)

"Hot tea, Please." She paused. "Definitely on a break."

The Jedi leaned back against the wall of the booth and gazed around the room now that her stomach had been addressed. There were other presences in this establishment than the ones sitting with her. But, she wasn't interested in them.

In fact, she was more interested in the one that just came through the door. Familiar, yet different. Stronger. Subtlely she watched him make his way to the bar, careful not to stare. Leori didn't want to draw attention to herself, and she didn't want to be rude considering she was involved in pleasantries at the moment.

But she smiled.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Jon Burke"] @ Marcello Matteo

His entrance had not escaped her glance, he was definitely someone that had always left an impression. "Rekha, do me a favor please the young man who just entered the bar, sitting over there" She motioned to whom she was thinking of, "Will you ask him to come over and join us here, his name is Marcello Matteo, Master Marcello Matteo. Tell him Lady Organa says no one should eat or drink alone"

She looked to her companions, "the more the merrier right?" Rianna knew Marcello he had come to Alderaan to help train the guards at House Organa in techniques to keep the family safe, and the grounds patrolled.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Hawk agrees. It would be nice to have a guy to talk too. Hawk was getting tired of female conversation. He hadn't talked about smashball or shcok ball in ages. He really need to get to game soon. He was missing it. He didn't even know who was in the playoff. His life has been totally occupied by the Jedi.

"Well then who am I to say no I won't" Rekha turned having got all the orders and went over to tall blonde and...well rather yummy. She put her hand on his shoulder and then removed it. "Excuse me, I know you don't know me, and you're probably the kinda guy that just wants to sit here and not be bothered"

She smiled, "I'm Rekha, and that table over there" She half turned and pointed toward the group, "They would like your company, course every woman in here probably wants your company" She teased and flirted, "they are ordering food, do you want something to eat"

Which made her think of the yummy thing again, he was gorgeous enough to bite.

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Marcello still hadn't managed to order anything, but it wasn't a huge point of concern. In truth, he was just killing time. He'd been doing a fair amount of that. Perhaps in the morning, the Jedi Master would depart for Anaxes to see to a little bit of stress relief. He remembered from his youth that flying on Coruscant was a relative nightmare.

As Marcello was about to vocally draw the attention of the bartender, he felt a hand land lightly on his shoulder. Given the proximity of everyone in the establishment, he'd not been surprised by the sensation that someone was about to touch him. There were certainly no feelings of attack or danger, so he allowed the contact to pass largely unchallenged. Turning to face the woman that had, apparently, desired his attention, Marcello managed a soft, easy smile.

For a brief moment, Marcello's dark blue gaze shifted over to the aforementioned table. It contained those he'd sensed upon entering the establishment and another he did not know. Returning his attention to the attractive woman before him, the Jedi shrugged lightly. "I doubt all of them wish to hold my attention." Marcello's smile transformed into a slightly amused smirk as he came to his feet and stood to his full height. Gazing down at Rekha, he nodded his head slightly. "Thanks by the way. If I could just get some water for now, that'd be great."

Casually, Marcello stepped around the woman and snaked his way across the dining room floor to the table Rekha had pointed out. Leveling a pleasant gaze at the table's occupants, Marcello smiled at both Rianna and Leori through strands of his long blonde hair. "Ladies." The Jedi's smile eased into a more neutral expression as he shifted his gaze to the man he did not know. Extending a hand, the Jedi introduced himself. "Marcello." Despite his status as a Jedi Master, Marcello rarely dressed as such. Today was no exception with his lightsaber secured from view on the inside of his flight jacket.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] | @[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

The blonde man that the women at the table were obviously swooning over came near, Hawk was able to detect a faint force presences. He couldn't tell that Marcello was a Jedi Master. All Hawk knew was that the man had the force.

Hawk stood and shooks Marcello's hand. It was a firm handshake. "I'm Hawk Solo. Please join us." Hawk sat back down. "What bring you here today?"

Leori was pleased to see that Marcello looked at their table, and shifted over to make room for him when he started to move toward their table. He was smiling, which was a good sign.

"It's lovely to see you again, Marcello." She smiled back and gestured to the seat next to her. "Sit, please."

The Jedi Master was far more pleased to see her former padawan than she appeared to be, for reasons that she wouldn't discuss in such a public forum. Distance had allowed her to bury their past, but already her thoughts of the past had begun to stir.

"Are you on Coruscant for long?" She was hoping that he would be available to speak to in the near future.

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Rianna watched the interaction with interest, Hawk with his openess of needing another male around though, knowing Hawk as long as she had she imaged first he would have to get past the testosterone portion and not compete for female attention. Something about wolverines and gods came to mind for some unknown reason.

"Yes Marcello, are you here long?"

Rianna looked at Marcello, "It is good to see you again, I may need you to come and give a refresher course on Alderaan, meet my nephew who is acting on House Organa's behalf there" She smiled, she had enjoyed their talk as he had tried to figure out why she was what she was. She had no idea if he ever found the answer to the question.

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Oh but I wouldn't mind your attention" She said rather matter of factly, as she watched him slip on over to the table. Jedi, what did they know about passion and fun. She often wondered, perhaps that was why Sith seemed so much more interesting they knew about their emotions and...well....Rekha made her way back to the kitchen.

Jarrod was looking at her, "What" Rekha asked all innocently, "So he's cute, so is the one that is sitting alone..now make me two salads and club sandwich while I go get tea, water, and one drink"

Rekha went back out to the bar, owner of the bar behind the bar, playing at being...well who knew. In a few moments she was making her way back to the table.

"Let's see....tea for Leori and Rianna" She smiled putting the cups down, 'a drink for the Hawk, don't drink too many of those, we charge for dancing on the tables" and then she set a bottle of chilled sparkling water in front of Marcello, with a frosted glass on the side, with a dish of lemon wedges, followed by a napking and a spoon. "And water for Marcello" Rekha had a good memory for names. But right now it was pretty evident she was being all warm and fuzzy come get me with Marcello.

"If you need anything" she looked around the table, "just let me know." She smiled, "I will be out with your food in a few minutes," Before she walked away she put her hand on Marcello, "you sure you don't want something to eat?"

She was a bit flirty but she wasn't the type that slept around she just liked flirting.

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

The Jedi Master could only laugh briefly at Rekha's reply. While he was used to such behavior, he tried to remain modest these days. A stark contrast to his past personality. Likewise, he tended to force himself not to be drawn in by pretty faces and gorgeous curves which women like Rekha had in spades. It tended to land him in trouble.

At the table, Marcello shook Hawk's hand firmly. "Pleased to meet you, Hawk. I suppose you could say boredom and morbid curiosity brings me into such an establishment today." The Jedi Master noted Leori's greeting and responded with a subtle wink as he took the offered seat.

Once he was settled into his seat, he laughed softly at both Leori and Rianna. "Long enough. I recently joined the Order. A decade as a rogue behind me...I owe giving a shot at being something part of larger to a late friend and mentor." For a moment, Marcello recalled his journey to Alderaan to assist Rianna. It had certainly been a...productive trip if not a touch on the exhausting side. "I'd be more than happy to meet your nephew and check in on your forces." The Jedi Master did not address the more personal training he'd given Rianna during said visit. It was certainly too early to tell whether or not he'd had...success. Perhaps he would ask her in a more private setting in the near future.

The woman that had spoken to him earlier arrived soon after with everyone's drink orders. Marcello had...never in his life seen such an affair for someone ordering water, but he didn't dine in restaurants too often either. When Rekha placed her hand on his shoulder once more, Marcello smiled warmly at her but shook his head. "I assure you I am fine, thank you."

Turning to Hawk, Marcello engaged the individual he knew the least about. "So, Hawk, what is it you do and how did you end up with this riff raff?" The Jedi Master indicated his two female friends with a brief smirk.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"No table dancing for me tonight." He says with a smirk. He takes a sip of his Long Island Ice Tea. It was good and strong. He makes a note not to have more than couple. He knew his limits.

"I am probably the oldest Padawan Learner that you will ever meet." He says with a smile. "Rianna and I are old friends. So what do you do?" He ask making conversation.

Leori nodded. It pleased her to hear that he had joined the Order, as she'd been considering it for some time. The Jedi was tired from her travels and constant working. She would be taking a break from the hands on healing full time in the very near future.

She smiled when her tea arrived. "Thank you, Rehka."

Sipping her tea, she listened to the men talk.

Marcello took the time to pour himself a glass of water as the others got situated with their own drinks. As he was taking a long sip, Hawk responded to his initial question. Gently placing the chilled glass back on top of the table, the Jedi Master smiled thinly as he nodded his head. "Fortunately, age is irrelevant. I've found that maturity and desire to learn are the most important qualities in any sentient being, period." Raising his glass of water to the man, Marcello concluded, "I'm sure you'll do great."

After taking another long sip and setting the glass down, Marcello responded to the man's own question. "I'm probably the best pilot you'll ever meet." The expression on Marcello's face clearly indicated he was making the statement in a jovial manner. However, he absolutely believed there were better pilots out there. If there weren't, he would have no one to learn from and nowhere to go. At that point, life being meaningless did it not? "Not so great at lying though."

Which was...probably true.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] | @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Yeah it is kinda hard to me yourself." He jokes back. Hawk consider himself a pretty good pilot. "I can teach you something about lying. There is trick to it. Always leave a hint of truth in it. Back in my smuggling days, I had to lie to mom a lot. She wasn't happy about me leaving the ballet." He watch Marcello for reaction.

Marcello smiled in response to Hawk's initial statement. It was a typical pilot mentality. One was always the best pilot they'd ever known. In fact, it was no doubt that type of mentality that kept as many pilots alive as it killed. However, Hawk's comment about lying and ballet was...a touch on the surprising side. Marcello's opinion was mostly neutral all the same. "Ballet huh? You must have considerable balance and coordination then." Truth be told, there were a plethora of professional athletes that had done some type of dance at some point in their life. It actually was beneficial.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Rianna drank her tea sparingly, nearly spitting it out as she listened to the conversation between Hawk and Marcello. A Jedi who openly admitted to lying and being a dancer, compared to another who was straight forward and commited to doing the right thing.

She could not have asked for a better seat than between Hawk and Marcello. "Leori, you should come back to the temple the Circle of Healers could always another pair of capable hands"

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Rekha stood there waiting for the salads and the sandwich, she pulled out a small circular try and begin placing sliced vegetables and fruit on it. Jarrod looked over, "I don't remember that order" Rekha looked over, "its for Rianna's table you know she barely eats anything, and her friends I want them to feel welcome" She smiled. Yes for all her words, and actions she was a good person, with good intentions. "I'll be finished before I get that sandwich I bet" She made a face trying to nudge Jarrod along.

Rekha cameout with the tray of food, moving between tables like an experienced dancer, fluid movement, sure step till she stood beside the table, unsure of what she had just come up on she looked around the table, she wouldn't touch this no no...well maybe..

She set down each plate and then in the middle she placed the tray she had made in the kitchen. "Well there you go eat up, flag me down if you need me, but I'll be back in a few" She nodded and went off

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Hawk watched Marcello reaction. Interesting that he didn't get one. The man kept his face neutral. Marcello had a great poker face. Something that Hawk would have to remember if he ever played against him.

He may not have gotten reaction out of Marcello but he got one out of Rianna. It was hard to miss the almost spit take. He wasn't sure what she was reacting too. She knew that sometimes he stretched the truth before. That was his life before becoming a Jedi.

"Yes it does help with my lightsaber training. And the ladies doesn't mind man who know how to dance." He says to Marcello.

Hawk smiles as he watches Rekha moved around the place. She was very graceful. He thanks her as she set down the food in the middle of the table. It was tray filled with fruits and vegatables. He reaches over and takes a few apple slices and munches on it. He loved apples.

The conversation between the men was most amusing to her. She watched it over her tea cup with a small smirk behind the cup. How far would it escalate? Well, she hoped to find out. It wasn't often she was entertained after all.

And appetizers arrived. Excellent. Leori reached for a carrot and nibbled it quietly as she listened.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom