Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comfort, Tea, and Friends (open)

Marcello caught Rianna's expression himself, but he allowed it to pass without comment. After the tray of appetizers were brought out, the Jedi Master settled his dark blue gaze back on Hawk and smiled thinly as he snapped his fingers. "That's it!? That's the secret recipe!? Well then. I suppose I should sign up for ballet." The tone in the Jedi's voice clearly indicated he was merely teasing in an attempt to keep things light-hearted.

Shifting his gaze to Rianna and Leori, Marcello arched a curious eyebrow. "Ladies? Care to weigh in?" His feeble attempt to get everyone involved in the conversation. Seeing as how Leori had completely dodged Rianna's comment about the Order. He made a mental note to press her about it later.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"]

Hawk laugh. He could tell that Marcello was playing around with him. "It doesn't hurt. Beside I'm sure a guy like you Marcello is use to having women swoon over you.. Just flex those bicep and watch them fall." Hawk says joking around.

(whoops, sorry Rianna. Wasn't trying to ignore you)

Leori genuinely laughed at Marcello. And she looked completely innocent. "Weigh in. Hmm. Well, Hawk isn't wrong. Ladies do love them biceps. But, that isn't what does it for me. It's the eyes. Of course some dance skills don't hurt either."

The Jedi Master grinned then looked to Rianna. "I've been working at the hospital for a few days now, and had been looking to catch a shift with you. I lucked out today!" She thought she'd responded earlier, but evidently was too caught up in the banter between the men to realize that she'd not actually spoken. She took another sip of her tea.

The Jedi Master was genuinely having a good time, which hadn't happened in a very long time. And imagine that, just a quick stop for tea turned into a lively banter session. She smiled as she put her cup down again.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Rianna with a most serious face set her cup down, and then looking from Hawk to Marcello. "I am uncertain how I would feel about men wearing tights and leaping about all to gain balance, and coordination. While it would prove to be most amusing" Rianna paused she had to or she would smile, and she did not want to, she wanted to give them the impression of seriousness. "I think many of the women that would inevitably be about would have their focus" She stopped again, keeping the smile from caressing her full pale pink lips.

"Their focuss would be on the center of each man's gravity" She looked at Hawk, then to Marcello, as she picked her cup up, she looked over the rim to Leori, "Don't you think so Leori?"

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Leori nodded in agreement. "Right you are, Rianna." She sipped her tea, smirking into the cup.

Looking serious again, she put the cup down. "I think Hawk and Marcello should dance for us. After we eat of course."

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Hawk Solo"]

Marcello...immediately regretted bringing either one of them into the conversation. Rolling his eyes, the Jedi Master quickly checked the time. "Yeah. That's not going to happen. However, I'm afraid I'll have to cut this short. I need to be heading out to collect my things and depart for the orbit. Don't want to miss my ride to Anaxes." Marcello certainly was not flying his N-1T the entire way there. While possible, it would be extremely uncomfortable.

Coming to his feet, he nodded to Hawk and smirked slightly at Rianna and Leori. "Hawk, it was a pleasure. Ladies...I'm sure I'll see you around." After reaching into his pocket to deposit a few credits on the table to help cover the expenses, the Jedi Master casually retreated from the table and proceeded back out into the mild afternoon air.

Rianna nodded, "Bye Marcus, and he does bring up a point" Rianna pushed what remained of her salad away, "I have to get back duty calls, you two have fun I will see you both soon. Leori, stay in touch" Rianna got up leaving a few credits to take care of her portion of the meal.

"Later"

Rianna left she would see Rekha later as well.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Marcello Matteo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Hawk laughs. "No..I don't do that kind of dancing in public. Private yes." He didn't blame Marcello for taking off. The conversation took a weird turn. "Clear skies." he says to Marcello as the man leaves.

Now Rianna was leaving. Interesting. "Bye Rianna. Now there is just us."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leori had only been teasing of course, but it seemed that she'd gone too far. Party time was over now. "See you, Marcello."

And Rianna quickly followed suit. Well, this was quickly going downhill.

The Jedi Master waved to her friends as they departed. Of course, she'd have to get back to reality too, but she didn't want to be rude and leave suddenly. She would finish her food first.

"Indeed. I don't know about you, but I'm at least going to eat my meal before I go." She smiled, but it wasn't as big as before. Leori continued to eat.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"You don't think that they were trying to set us up." He says playful. "Everyone leaving us alone." He finishes his drink. It was really good.

"So what new with you?"

Leori chuckled. "No, I don't think they were trying to set us up." She continued to eat.

"What's new with me?" She repeated before responding. "I've just returned to Coruscant within the last few days. I was on a long mission of providing medical relief around the Galaxy, and I'm tired. What about you?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Mostly I'm training and trying to find time to see my daughter. Just found out I have a two year little girl. Her name is Maddie." He pulls out a little holo picture of her. "Isn't she cute?" He was very proud new dad. "I was going to tell Rianna but got sidetrack."

Leori nodded. "Very cute." She smiled. "Is she on Coruscant or elsewhere in the Galaxy?"

That was something that the Jedi Master had never allowed herself time for, even though she had always thought she'd have a family. With the epic failure in her teenage years, and a couple of close calls over the years, she'd become more guarded.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"She lives on Corscant with her mother. It is so strange to find out that you have a kid with someone you hadn't seen in years. Her mother and I aren't involved. We are trying to be friends. It not the way I pictured starting a family." Hawk was in many ways a romantic at heart. He believe that women should be treated like princess.

"Well, a cordial relationship is better than an angry one. There will be an adjustment period for certain. Don't feel like you have to force things to be happy."

She finished her tea and salad.

"The best thing you can do for that little girl is to organize and prioritize your life and time. Don't set yourself up to fail by making promises that you cannot keep."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yes, that is good advice." He been trying to do that. "Thanks for listening and the advice." He finishes his drink. "If you don't mind me asking what is the story between you and Marcello?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]
Leori nodded in response to his thanks. Did she mind him asking about the story between her and her padawan? No. But, it was difficult to explain. It was difficult to understand actually.

She pushed her plate away and sat back against the wall of the booth. "It is difficult to articulate at times. I first encountered him in an establishment much like this one. He was unaware of his sensitivity to the Force, and I took him as my Padawan learner. Our relationship was both distant and close. We are polar opposites in many ways, but the same in others. We separated before we could explore a relationship."

Hawk nods as he listens. "The relationship between Master and Padawan is an intimate one. It can be confusing. I know when I first begin with Iella I had a small crush on her. She is a pretty woman. As the training move on the crush went away and I consider her a close friend. Almost family."

Hawk lends back in his chair. "If you want to explore that relationship now it the best chance. You are equals now."

Leori nodded. "There was more to it than a crush, of that I'm certain." She paused for a moment before speaking again.

"It was just that the timing wasn't right. Neither of us was in the right place to be in a relationship. But the attraction and connection was definitely mutual."

She recalled a few occassions specifically. They were private though, and not to be shared. "I'm not sure where we stand now, as we haven't seen each other until just now."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I hope it works out for you. He seems like a nice guy." He really didn't know either of them well enough to give anymore advice. "If it doesn't it wasn't meant to be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom