Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comfort, Tea, and Friends (open)

Leori smiled and offered her hand to the Padawan. "A pleasure to meet you Hawk." With introductions taken care of, and an offer for tea, she'd already accomplished all she'd set out to.

Then she responded to the both of them. "Tea would be lovely." The Jedi smiled. "Did you get patched up by the lovely doctor here, Hawk?" Of course she already knew the answer to that question. They all had at one point or another. A trip to the doctor was not completely unavoidable, no matter the healing skills one had. Still, she gave them the opportunity to respond before speaking again.

"It has been a long time. How have you been Rianna?"
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna was quiet for a moment, "Tired, lots of injured lately," Rianna looked around for a moment, how many beds were filled. How many had she had to sit down and enter date of death, time, cause. It had become a cycle.

"I don't like war" She half smiled, "There's a place outside of the temple we can go, I think a change of scenery would be good" at least for her it would be good. "Hawk here has been breaking up bar fights, what have you been doing Leori? travel?" She looked at her friend with the eyes of someone who had seen too much.

@[member="Hawk Solo"], @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Hawk shook Leori hand resisting the temptation to kiss it. He liked to charming but this wasn't the time or place. "Yeah she is good Doc. I got a little banged up playing hero." He says with a grin. "Let's go outside. It a beautiful day out."

Leori nodded. "I've seen that much the last few days. Everywhere I've been is like this unfortunately." That was the cost of war. Lives. "I don't like it either."

"That sounds good. Change of scenery is never a bad thing."

As they walked, she answered her friend. "I have been doing much the same as you. Traveling around and patching people up."

Rianna was tired, as they walked along, "My nephew Theo thinks I should come to Alderaan for a bit. I might have to do that" They were nearing the front doors out onto the great staircase that led away from the temple.
Rianna smiled. "I love being here"

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Alderaan is beautiful this time of the year. You should go and enjoy yourself. Have some fun and let your hair down." Hawk walks along next to the women.

"Leori are you a healer too?" Never hurt to know more healers.

Leori smiled. "I think your nephew is right Rianna. You could use some rest and relaxation, as could I. Perhaps I will pay him a visit as well." She hadn't seen Theo in a long time.

The Jedi nodded in agreement with Hawk "It is beautiful there all year the last I checked." And she nodded again in response to his inquiry. "I am. It is a very demanding job when the galaxy is in this state of chaos." But then, she couldn't remember a time when it wasn't a demanding job.

She took the opportunity to take in their surroundings. Rianna was right, it was beautiful here too.

"Yes you should both come" The trio soon arrived at the little place, well not too little it was rather odd looking in the middle of the walkway, a blast from the past the long ago long past. But the materials were approved by Coruscant officials. And the owner well. That seemed to be one of the draws

The LUCKY LADY
4467515099_b8bfff2d11_z.jpg

"It may look odd, but the tea is very good" Rianna looked at her friends, "come on in"

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Jon Burke"]

It had taken almost everything she had, but the green eyed brunette had finally gotten it to look just as she wanted. Much like Dex's diner the Lucky Lady was an oddity of architecture. If anything she'd have a few stop in just to say they saw it. Rekha had seen the design in an old book in the Coruscant library, she had dreamed of having a place that looked just like it, but she never dreamed it would be this place.

Business was steady, and the bar, restaurant provided the perfect cover to meet, and to bring in supplies. The friends she was making, and had made over the years had all come in very handy when she renovated. The plants all hung on the lower level, and the upper level, lights twinkled from the second balcony. Coruscant planet of tech, had an old world bar. Rekha stood behind the bar and looked over the crowd, Jarrod her cook, first mate, and associate bartender was making conversation with everyone. He was a magnet for people, why she had no idea but whatever it was, she liked it.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Thedosius"] @[member="Jon Burke"]

"Wow." He says as they approached it. "It beautiful. Looks like it could be a small hotel." He liked the old time look to the place. Not everything had to be shiny and new.

He was even more impressed with the place when they walked in. "Busy place." He comments to the girls. "Food must be good." His eyes took in the place. The crowd didn't seem too rowdy which was good. It would be a good place to catch up with an old friend. Than he saw her. The woman behind the bar. She was beauty. He couldn't help staring. He clear his throat hoping that Rianna and Leori didn't notice him checking out Rekha.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]
[OOC Note: Sorry for the length of this. I just wanted Jon's initial appearance in Chaos to explain some of his back story. The rest wil be more normal, I promise.]

CORUSCANT
Sean McMurtree sat quietly in a corner booth observing the comings and goings of the various characters. He didn't let his concern show on his face but he was worried. He had negotiated the terms of a lucrative new contract but had reached an impasse. The CEO of the company he was dealing with was a woman, and, as soon as she realized Sean was representing Burke Enterprises, she refused to proceed further with the negotiations without meeting the mysterious CEO of Burke Enterprises himself, Jon Burke. Sean knew Mr. Burke wanted to be kept out of most negotiations, simply for reasons of minimizing notoriety, but, he also knew this contract was too good to pass up… if he could persuade the boss to put in an appearance.
He hurried to the small suite of offices they maintained at the edge of the financial district; prepared and encrypted a message describing the recent events; and, tight-beamed it directly to an orbiting communications satellite in which Burke Enterprises had purchased significant band-width; which, in turn, bounced the message from system to system until it reached its destination - Jon Burke.

WORLPORT, ORD MANTELL

Jon looked out across the expanse of Worlport from the window of his office high atop the business complex near the Government House. He was still not accustomed to the pink cast given to Ord Mantell by the cometary cloud surrounding it, and, had an odd mixture of attraction and repulsion to the strange world.

Regardless of how he felt about it, the location of the Bright Jewel system, the fact that the planet was almost disregarded as a player in the galactic economic community, and the high volume of traffic - primarily tourist - made it a perfect base of operations for Burke Enterprises. The family run business now had industries, mostly agricultural and raw resources, on just over thirty outer and mid rim planets. Jon was striving to continue the family's long-term policy of owning assets that would fly under the radar of most curious government entities - especially those of the Empire - and, grain farms and mines were generally too boring to attract attention. Be that as it may, all the family's investments were carefully selected for marketability and location and were invariably profitable.

Since Jon assumed the mantel of CEO of the business, he had expanded into other areas. An orbiting shipyard, a couple of small space stations, and an ever expanding fleet of ships were all a part of Jon's plan to expand and acquire more market share. Anything that was routinely regulated and inspected by any governing agencies, however, he made sure were not traceable back to the core business of Burke Enterprises. Multiple layers of holding companies and shell corporations separated those new investments from the family.

Another major change in corporate policy was that Jon hand-picked a large group of managers to run BE's daily operations. He selected a team that was expert in their individual fields and, most importantly, that he trusted, and gave them the autonomy to run things. He was always available when problems arose or a difficult negotiation was at hand, but, Jon had other interests. Unfortunately, those interests tended to conflict with the goal of maintaining a low profile.

"…so, Mr. Burke," the analyst continued, "Our straw polls show you winning the election by a landslide… should the family decide you should run," he hastily clarified.

It was a point of contention. Having Jon run for public office - the office being the representative from Dantooine - deviated from a millennia-old policy of keeping the family and its business behind the scenes and not to attract attention. Try as he might, he had failed miserably at that. It just seemed wherever he went, cameras were waiting. The potential was a multitude of new contacts and alliances and opening up new parts of the galaxy for Burke Enterprises. The major question was where Dantooine would end up in the current galactic political upheaval. Historically under the thumb of the Empire, it was currently under the protection of the sith; but, being basically a neutral planet, it was unclear how it would align if given a choice. If Jon was elected he may be in a position to influence that decision to the family's favor.

"Understood, James. Anything else today?" Jon asked.

"Yes, sir… one more thing. Angelina Haart of GNN is begging for an interview."

Jon sighed. It was frustrating. To run for office, he had to be publicized. When his ascendancy to being the CEO of Burke Enterprises was made public, as was his potential political future, he immediately became a news item. He was targeted by every business, political, and even society reporter that happened to be in-system. The fact that he was relatively young, considered handsome by most, and fabulously wealthy made him a person of interest for another group as well. Additionally, rumors of him having been romantically involved with the infamous pirate queen, Saede Taggart, added to his mystique - even if that couldn't currently be proved since her disappearance. His latest problem was being named one of the year's ten most eligible bachelors by the GNN society editors - thus, Miss Haart's request for an interview.

"Damn. I don't want to alienate the press, but, I sure don't need more face time on the Nets. Anyway to graciously avoid this one?"

James answer was cut short when Jon's secretary beeped in, informing him of a flash-urgent correspondence from McMurtree on Coruscant.

"We'll continue this later, James. I need to take this message."

When the room cleared, Jon opened the message and read it… and reread it and cursed McMurtree for needing his involvement. Jon hadn’t been back on Coruscant since he had been discovered by Lady Razielle who initially trained him in the ways of the darkside. The year or so he had spent on Coruscant prior to that were days, weeks, and months of his life he preferred to forget. Should any of that time become fodder for the press any political aspirations he might have would become a moot point. Or maybe not… it seemed like the public enjoyed its politician being scandal prone. He sighed and reread the potential detailed in Sean’s contract analysis and agreed it would be worth his time to become involved.

Flipping open the intercom to his secretary, he said, "Darla, have the Kestrel prepared for departure. File a standard flight plan - Ord Mantell to Coruscant, and, let me know how soon I can depart.
Jon flipped off the intercom, sat back in his chair and actually smiled. As much as he loved to travel, he was finding it harder and harder to get away. He was going to enjoy this… even if he did have to put up with his personal ghosts while he was there.
Jon smiled as he approached the Kestrel, his personal Nubia Star Drives J-type star skiff. Acquiring it had been a matter of luck and persistence. One of Burke Enterprises asteroid mining operations found a substantial deposit of chromium. As soon as Jon learned about it, he began planning a trade. He had the chromium smelted and formed into ingots which he transported to Naboo. You would have thought he was asking for an H-type the way the royal family's representatives haggled. In the end, though, they were so pleased to have several metric tons of chromium fall into their laps; they conceded and traded Jon his ship. Jon was even happy to honor the Nabooan tradition that only ships belonging to the royal family could be sheathed in chromium. As far as he was concerned there were much stronger, more durable metallic alloys to wrap around your starship. He left Naboo with several new powerful friends and admirers as well as his Kestrel.

"AI, run preflight hull integrity and systems readiness checks," he directed to the ship's command computer as he entered the flight deck.

"Affirmative, Captain. The main hatch is now closed and its seal verified. Miss Darla communicated your planned departure and itinerary to me and everything has been prepared. Ord Mantell flight control is standing by to issue the Kestrel a fifteen minute departure window when we inform them we are ready."

Miss Darla? For some reason, the thought of his ship and his secretary talking about him made Jon oddly uneasy. He knew he had a crazy, temperamental AI, but, she did an excellent job running the little ship… and he'd grown rather fond of her. Her? Yes, from her voice to her unpredictable moods, the ship's AI was definitely programmed as feminine.

"Very well. If my baggage has arrived and been stored, proceed with our departure. I have some reading to do about our destination so you will have the flight control."

"Aye, Captain. Your baggage arrived and has been secured in the aft storage compartment. Ord Mantell flight control has been contacted. Our departure will be in three minutes. Please make yourself comfortable… And, Jon… while we're alone like this… please call me Aimee."

Jon envied the AI's ability to multitask seemingly behind the screens. He rolled his eyes at her comment but knew better than to argue least he awaken to a 100 plus degree tropical environment in his cabin.

"Very well, Aimee. Get us out of here."

Jon carried his small bag to his cabin. His first starship had been a small Baudo-class. He'd loved that little ship, but, the J-type had more room and, being outfitted for the royal family, was much more luxurious. He opened a cabinet and found his preferred drink - Whyren's - poured himself a glassful and settled comfortably into an overstuffed leather recliner he keep in his quarters. He cued the computer to display the report on Coruscant as a hologram before him, its scroll rate controlled by the speed of his eye movement. Jon idly wondered how much had changed since he was there last.
He also wondered if it still carried the imperial stench it held when he was last there. The thought of Imperial brought with it a pulse of rage Jon quickly suppressed. It has been a long time, but, have an Imp goon squad throw you in an incinerator and see how forgiving you are. Remembering… Saede… their lost son… Braedon saving him and essentially rebuilding his body… so much lost to him… Jon found himself sinking into a gray funk. As good as his life might now appear to an outsider, there were voids in his soul; great rents in his heart that he feared may never be healed. No… Jon had no love for Imperials.

He shook his head, trying to clear the lassitude such thoughts invariably induced. He put away the information. He was now apprised of the situation though not necessarily the why of it. Otherwise, Coruscant seemed a good, central location for a new regional corporate headquarters.

His only real concern was the likelihood of jedi being in the area as their temple and newer conctruction was in the area. Just how many jedi were there living there? How many were masters - the only ones that really had a significant chance of seeing through his force concealment. Until he knew more, he wanted to put some distance between their compound and his residence. He could only hope that his quey'tek meditation would shield his force sensitivity and especially his alignment from them. Not so much for fear of the threat of a confrontation; after all, his motives for coming to Coruscant had nothing to do with his being sith. No, he simply wished to avoid connecting Burke Enterprises with the sith - through him. Businesses had failed for much less.

"Aimee, I'm going to sleep awhile. Wake me when we are an hour out of Coruscant."

A single tone sounded indicating the computer was acknowledging the command. Jon dimmed the lights and leaned back in his recliner. Sleep wasn’t exactly what he was planning, but, telling the computer he was about to meditate just seemed problematic; especially with one as nosey as Aimee.

Jon relaxed, filled himself with the force, and allowed his perceptions to begin drifting. Oddly, he truly enjoyed meditating in hyperspace. There, for lack of a better explanation, the force connected him to the universe in an entirely different manner and force-visions were sometimes shockingly vivid. Paradoxically, the force-perceived universe seemed silent and empty when viewed from hyperspace almost as if it was all his. Nothing disturbed his reverie. No perplexing visions or puzzles that sometimes nagged at him. He was able to relax and allow the force to refresh and revitalize him as he drifted along… enjoying the ride.

~ ~ ~

Three chimes sounded courtesy of Aimee indicating they were an hour from their destination. He sensed them and understood, though they didn't break Jon's meditation. Knowing his time was up, however, he sighed, and began returning to his present. As he observed himself in the force, he began weaving a dark cocoon around his body. Strand after strand, he wove it tighter and denser until no sense of his force-presence leaked from it. He circled, inspecting it carefully before slipping inside, back into his worldly consciousness.

Palpatine was the ultimate practitioner of quey'tek meditation and with it he had deceived some of the greatest jedi of all time for decades. Jon understood his need for force concealment as soon as he became force sensitive and had been practicing it since then. He was good, but, he knew it wasn't infallible. All he could do was be vigilant and do his best. Stretching, he stood and jogged forward to the bridge. "Status report."

"We will be exiting hyperspace in 20 minutes, captain; then we will have a thirty minute approach through the system. Otherwise, all systems are nominal."

"Recalculate. Allow us an hour in final approach. As soon as we drop out of hyperspace, contact Sean and inform him I will require accommodations at least fifty kilometers from the jedi compound."

"Aye, Captain. Fractional adjustment has been calculated and input. Message is cued."

"Very good. Proceed."

~ ~ ~

CORUSCANT CITY

Even without a chromium outer layer, a J-type attracts attention when it lands. Jon could see several stopping to stare, curious who was arriving even if they had no idea who he was. A limo pulled up and a nervous man exited.

"Mr. Burke, I'm Seam McMurtree."

Jon smiled and shook the man's hand cordially. "Of course, Sean. I recognize you from your personnel file."
It was meant to be reassuring, but, it seemed to make him even more nervous. Moving on Jon said, "What have you found for accommodations?"

"We have two initial choices, sir. There's a very nice penthouse in a high rise in far south Coruscant City. Then there's an older, small seaside villa on the Western Sea. I'm afraid it's not nearly as nice as the penthouse, but, it is over sixty kilometers from… well, from the Temple."

Jon didn't hesitate. He would prefer an ocean-front hut to anything in a city.

"Have my luggage sent to the villa, Sean and arrange for secure communications from there as soon as possible. I'm sure I have some correspondence that I need to address after that flight."

Jon settled into the back seat of the limo and took in the scenery as they rode. "Say, Sean. Any good restaurants around here?"
"There’s nothing I'd consider 4 or 5 star on our route, sir." After a pause he added, “but, there is a new place. Rather eccentric for Coruscant, it’s more like an upscale cantina on a more primitive world.”

"Sean, some of the best food I've ever had came from small corner restaurants that have never had a food critic inside their doors. I grew up on a remote ranch on Dantooine. There eating in a restaurant was a rare event and nothing in New Garang or Khoondra would ever rate over 3 stars by a reviewer." He paused as he watched the passing scenery before adding quietly as if to himself, "I'm not really all that hard to please."

"Well, sir, there is one that is favored by the locals. It's called the Lucky Lady.”
Jon had to admit, he was hungry. He hadn't bothered to eat during the flight, preferring to use the time for study and meditation, but, now he was ready for some food. "Drive us by the Lucky Lady. Let me take a look at it."

The hover-limo driver nodded his understanding and made a turn at the next intersection. There was a large complex of buildings in the distance, roughly in the direction they were traveling.

"That's the medical center. The Lucky Lady is about half way between it and the spaceport. Great real estate."

Jon didn't comment. He was sure Sean was correct from the point of view of a business strategist; but, Jon knew there were things more valuable than commercial development.

"The Lucky Lady is coming up on our right now, Mr. Burke."

It was much like many of the cantinas he'd frequented in his past. One didn't run with Saede's crowd and eat in 5 star establishments - not very often anyway. Mariya's cantinas on Velusia and the Space Station and various cantinas on Tatooine… he'd spent more time in them than he cared to admit. This one was different; however. It was most definitely an oddity on Coruscant.
"Pull around the corner and let me out. I'm going to see if the Lucky Lady can cook."

Sean's smirk indicated he though Burke was going to see how accommodating the Lucky Lady could be, but, he simply complied with his directions.

Burke frowned slightly at the man and told him, "Go to the office and check my correspondence que. See if it's busy enough that I'll need to go by there before we go to the house."

He gave the man a warning scowl, "I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up."

Sean paled and sat back in his seat after Jon left the vehicle. With a slight hand gesture he indicated the driver should proceed to the office. The driver smirked openly at the frightened man. So far, he liked Burke much more than he did this officious prick McMurtree.

Jon smoothed his shirt and trousers and made sure he was presentable, paused for a moment to assure his Quey'tek suppression was still in effect, then pushed the door open and stepped inside. He quickly scanned the crowd assembled. He nodded and smiled warmly at the brunette behind the bar as he made his way to a booth midway along the outside wall. Midway - a casually innocent position rather than crouching in the back as if hiding or not wishing to be seen. He opened the menu but already knew what he wanted if they had it.

Leori smiled when they arrived at the Lucky Lady. It looked dated, but she liked that. She was excited to see the inside as well, hoping that it hadn't been completely modernized. "It looks perfect, Rianna."

She entered with Rianna and Hawk.

Inside, the Lucky Lady was busy. Much busier than she had expected, but it wasn't so loud that you couldn't hear yourself speak or think. She noted Hawk's gawking but said nothing. He seemed to appreciate outer beauty without so much as a name. Leori smirked though, and led the way to a table.

The Jedi Master could smell food, and it smelled good. Suddenly, her stomach was very vocal about it's hunger. Food and tea were in order. Leori scanned the menu with her eyes, unconcerned with the other patrons at present.

Rianna nodded in agreement, "it is an oddity but it seems to do well, probably because it is an oddity, there's a booth we can grab" Rianna led the way through the crowded floor. "The owner is" Rianna did not know what to say about Rekha, she would let the woman make her own impression.

As soon as they sat a serving droid was at the table, pressing buttons to show them the menu, "Buzz me when you're ready" And with a whirl of servos it disappeared into the crowded room again.

"Ever seen anything like this?" Rianna laughed this was so different from the silence of the temple. Rianna noticed the man sitting in the booth after theirs, his face was familiar but she did not know why.

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Jon Burke"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"] @[member="Jon Burke"] @[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Hawk follow the ladies into the booth. He chuckles. "Not in awhile." He wasn't a big fan of droid servers. They could be a little testy. Plus it was hard to flirt with them to get a free drink or meal.

He looks at the menu. "How did you find this place Rianna?" He was thinking of getting Gumbo soup and maybe a club sandwich. He was hungry.

Rekha spotted two things, its what happens when you own a bar, and run from authorities and pirates you develop and eye for the unusual. First was the the single man who smiled and nodded at her as he came in and then the group of Jedi, and the man who stared. But what made her smile for the moment, Rianna!

Rekha grabbed a datapad, and headed out "Jarrod be right back". Since the one who smiled and nodded at the gentlement who come in just before the Jedi, she smiled, "I'll be right back", she waved to the table of Jedi and kept walking toward them soon. She stood next to the table and looked at tall dark and polite.

"Evening, welcome to the Lucky Lady, I'm Rekha, what can I get for you?" She smiled, her thoughts on several things about what she could get.

@[member="Jon Burke"]
@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Leori looked up from her menu. "I have, but I travel a lot more than you do I think." She'd decided on her meal, and was ready to order it.

"Rekha, I'd like a Bantha Steak Salad and a cup of tea. Please and Thank You."

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Jon Burke"]

Rianna looked at Rekha slid out of the booth and over to the young woman she hugged her. She stepped back, "hello Rekha, everything turned out quite well I see. I'd like you to meet some friends, this is Leori Sheltrak, and Hawk Solo"

Rianna nudged Hawk to the back of the booth. "Salad and tea sound good as well for me" Rianna smiled softly to her friend. Rekha was more than a friend she was part of the family.

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Jon Burke"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

@[member="Rekha Kaarde"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Jon Burke"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

"Hi Rekha." He says with a charming smile. He slides back into the booth. "I'll have club sandwich and Long Island ice tea." It was still tea just with a little kick to it.

Rekha hugged Rianna, "Ok, so two salads, one club, two tea hot or cold on the tea, and one long island tea" Rekha smiled at everyone, "any friends of Rianna's is welcome here anytime." She nodded, "So you guys on break or breaking out?"

She laughed

@[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Leori Sheltrak"]

Marcello had been on Coruscant for roughly two weeks now. It was two weeks too long, and the tall Jedi Master had definitely decided that he still hated the planet. The shockball teams weren't even any good.

However, he was still wrapping up some necessary business. Truth be told, Marcello Matteo had decided he would spend as little time in or around the Jedi Temple as humanly possible. His promise to himself to seek out the Order as homage to his long-dead master was one he intended to uphold. However, Marcello was used to being on his own, and he enjoyed having his own space. Given the fact he had no students at the moment...and no desire to immediately take any, he deemed it perfectly fine to acquire a personal apartment away from the Temple.

As the Jedi Master traversed the routinely crowded sidewalks, his dark blue gaze focused on an oddly constructed building at the next intersection. Arching a curious eyebrow, Marcello quickly decided that its external appearance was enough to engage his curiosity. Swiftly and silently, the Jedi made his way to the establishment and crossed the threshold to the interior. The presence of several other force users had touched Marcello's senses well before reaching the intersection. However, he ignored them all for the moment. If there hadn't been so many, he might have been able to specifically pick out one particular presence.

Marcello's desire to get a drink, however, drastically outweighed his desire to chase the subtle movements of the Force back to the many sentients with abnormal force activity in this particular establishment. Finding an empty seat at the bar, Marcello allowed strands of his hair to hang partially in front of his face as he waited patiently for the bartender to approach. Dressed in simple black slacks and a long-sleeved grey shirt underneath a brown flight jacket, he looked much more like a rogue spacer than the Jedi Master he actually was.

All part of the charm. Or something.

@[member="Leori Sheltrak"] | @[member="Rianna Organa"] | @[member="Hawk Solo"] | @[member="Rekha Kaarde"] | @[member="Jon Burke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom